GET THE FUCK IN HERE. Mooning hard right now!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE. Mooning hard right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TFLRHPUWBI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This fucker will be top 10 in no time

holy shit what a ride

this is the bitcoin of the internet

This coin seriously never goes down. Sucks I was only able to get 1200 when it was cheap.

new floor now. its a great time to buy ENigma

but why???????

why didnt i buy this at 0.8$ 2 weeks ago

Because the enigma protocol has actual worldwide usage ?

Looks nice for me.
But am I too late?

I'm FOMOing so hard on this fucking coin. I just sold 11,000 I bought at 14500 for 28-31000 sats during the small dip. Should I just throw my 6 BTC and never look back, I love the project but was just trying to trade

fuck we broke 5 dollars, this will be 10 in a few days, maybe hours

Same here bro. I've got 200ish and wondering if I should just liquidise my Neo and go half this and half XLM

never chase green arrows. buy good projects. go in heavy. wait.

learned that the hard way

It's a damn good project idea.

I think Veeky Forumstards need to be a bit realistic, I think by EOY 2018 it will probably get to 10x max. Happy to be wrong since I'm holding quite a bit, but just a bit of realism

Official Thread song:

youtu.be/TFLRHPUWBI8

What did you expect? We're talking about the ethereum of privacy coins with literally the best team of developers in the world. With such a low market cap, this coin will rise above 100 dollars before the end of 2018.

There is not even a fucking product out yet it's literally a white paper and a website

Stop shilling 100 fucking dollars

If you were curious i went in at 35,000, bought 12,900ENG my TA and gut says this thing is about to fucking moon

Thats the fucking point moron. Anyone buying right now in this early stage will literally 100x their investment.

should I sell 40% of my stack? usually do at this point but think this may moon more,... ahh

>moons 30% while i'm waiting for xmr deposit

You mean when it's $50 in 3 months?

FUCKS SAKEEEEEEE I MISS THE MOONS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM FUCKING END ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw only 700
>wanted to bump it up to 1000 this morning but dumped that money in ICX/REQ instead
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fucking perfect

shit was shilled here for a few days at least
you have only yourself to blame

that being said mid term it should go 2-3x more

I know. but pajeet fag xvg looks good for a pump.. quick money but who knows I don't think I can sell

Should I just wait for a dip then? Not buying the ATH again made that mistake already

THE PRINCIPLES OF LUST

ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND

GO ALL IN ON ENG UNTIL YOU CAN'T

just bought ATH knowing it wil be next weeks ATL

never buy ATH, let this one dip overnight.

Chinks are awake now, this will the dip price tomorrow

I just want a decent low entry so I can long term hodl without fucking losing sleep.

if it does $10 tonight. but highly doubt it can

So glad I got on this thing early. Thanks biz shills

if mooning is showing ur bare ass to someone, well, then, I agree, this coin is mooning.

nice wordpress template tho
must be worth around 0.1 BTC

Been super late, bought at the top like a retard and still made an easy +15%. Thanks user

30% isn't even a moon it's pretty much been the standard

what is Cardano?

It's not stopping shitbirds.

TESTING 40K SATS HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY HANDS ARE GETTING WEAK

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

green wojax

40000 SATOSHIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
WHEN DO I SELL

MY DICK HAS BEEN HARD FOR MORE THAN 4 HOURS PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR ME

Fuckkkk I want to short this so bad, but I just feel like I'll get burned. Only have 3k, want 10k ENG to be able ensure I'll be able have that sweet sweet masternode. Got another 5 ETH buy set at .0052 ENG/ETH hoping it gets called.

One of you retards tell me what to do.

7k WTF

dump all of it, buy XVG

lmao

42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k 42k

GUYS FUCCKING STOP RIGHT NOW SHOOT THE TRAINDRIVER FUCKING DO SOMETHING I SOLD AT 35k SATS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIHHI

I'm actually glad I listened to Veeky Forums on this

>tfw sold half at 39k

Kinda sucks but I still have 1600 I'm holding till $100.

Time to sell and rebuy in 5-6 hours. Good run boys.

you think $45 in 3 months is possible?

yeah time to sell

Hard to tell but it will get there at some point this year if it looks like it will deliver even half of what's promised.

actually im gonna wait if the last pump doesnt brake ATH

yep sold, gl bros gonna try and buy back ~~25% lower. It might moon again but dont think theres enough buying power.

Yeah I locked profits as well, thanks for the run ENG.

was considering locking in profts selling 200/400 but FUCK it let's see where this is in 30 days

Hmm will this pump again tonight?

if you dump this for verge, you're unironically a brainlet

buy now. just dipped from 6.20 to 5.20. not gonna get any lower. just upped my stack

Wow I sold the absolute top on Bittrex feels good man

TFW you bought @ 5667 satoshis

Until you wake up tomorrow and its literally $10 LOLOLOL