mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7t0BAkiQi2k
thedarkworks.bigcartel.com/product/proditor-mk-ii-lt-trim-kit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eldar :)

Last for the orks!

Did I do aight?

This Ork release is taking so long because it’s gonna be a good one and have new models, right? Right? Please?

>how it feels to play necrons

no, the yellow is really dirty and the helmet looks stupid

THINGS WILL GET LOUD NOW.

That does look kinda neat.

How do I make the yellow clean?

Y-yeah, Lennie. And you can tend to the rokkits.

That's cool as hell. Why did they do that for the Superbowl though?

Simple green is a good cleaner, good for the environment too

It's very cool.

you absolute madman

Don't. Your model is channeling a grittier feel instead of a pristine clean one and it works fine as is.

I wanna krump the 'umies george

unironically thin your paint more and do more, thinner layers
no, it just looks poorly executed, look how gritty the yellow looks

Look at this Bob Ross talkin' motherfucker

Ugh yellow takes so long. That was like 3 layers each color.

Get extra dark lances where?
Bits sites near me are lacking them.

That's Prince's symbol, not Slaanesh. Prince was a Minnesota native.

Looks like Prince's old symbol. I never kept up on him enough to care but I'm assuming they decided to honor him somehow there.

user, in your world you can paint your yellows as clean or gritty as you like.

God bless.

I like it. You went a little hard with the shade on his robe but outside of that it's solid.

any knightlet rules or points leaks?

no

Are you using a Bretonnian theme in a predominantly jetbike centered Custodes army?

Anything that's an antonym to "yes" is the wrong answer.

>:(

Yes. Bret knight heads, empire handgunners for allied guardsmen. Still thinking about what else to add though.

God bless you.

How about allied Knights and Knightlets?

Maybe, but I'd be even more confused as to how to knight-ify them up.

>people think custodes are AoS stormcasts sneaking into 40k
>it's actually Bretfags finding a new home

I wish armoury thralls get rules at some point.

Iron Within brother.

I dig it.

how to build csm in 8th?

Don't. Their models suck.

HQs- sorcerers are amazing, especially slaanesh, lords for the reroll aura. Dark apostle is okay for melee, warpsmith is not good
Troops- cultists in 10 man blobs, no upgrades
Elites- slaaneshi combi-plas max squad termis, helbrutes are solid
Heavy support- las-predators are great, slaanesh obliterators are awesome

So having run against them a few times this is my opinion of Banana Custard.

They are SINGULARLY difficult to remove from the board. In objective games this is particularly interesting. They don't have the model count to hold objectives versus most horde armies but their strength and AP per-model makes them *quite* good at defending a point once they're there. You have to engage them in melee to shove them off a point or contest it, and in melee even their weakest unit can chop up tanks.

This combined with the fact that their primary anti-tank/fire support unit is a fast attack jetbike that can kill most tanks in a few shots makes them an army that essentially plays against like Imperial Knights.

Versus pure custodes you basically need to tailor, and then it's a game of rocket tag. If you're ready, you'll likely table them, since once their toughness is overcome they don't have a lot else. But if you're not, they steamroll you.

The helmet isn’t my style but I respect the choice. I’d echo what has already been said about the messy robe. Also what’s up with the big blotch on his “nose”.

What do you guys think of the shark fins for my NOT-Carcharodons?

If you don't have enough lances for your army it's because you're spamming them and you should kill yourself.

Would look better on a raider.

Needs side fins to be properly jawsome, but it's looking good so far. I love the FW bikers

death guard better?

Good luck, I'm behind 77 Nurglings.

These older models can really look out of place around the modern designs.
Always thought kits like the Rhino would last forever, but the gold-boxes the Custodes use give off the same mind-changing awkwardness

Bike Sargent closeup.

I like 'em. Are those heresy era bikes? I like how they look

In my opinion Death Guard and Thousand Sons have better looking models than CSM.

Shhhhhhhhhh its got a purity seal so its not at all heresy
yeah outrider squadron, cost an arm and a leg though and a bitch to put together though not as bad as resin tanks thankfully.

I will admit I haven't taken the option of just swarming them down in their weight in GEQ yet, but my instincts tell me that since a squad of 3 can delete (with battleshock) an entire infantry squad every fight phase and laugh off their counterstrike, it miiiight be a losing proposition.

The rhino is still great, it just needed the FW doors for it to be more on point with how much the rubrics have changed

It's still good, just in the case of both the Thousand Sons and Custodes it doesn't look nearly flashy enough. The plastic contempter is new, and it sticks out like a sore thumb too.

>British Pound recovered
>FW raised their fucking prices AGAIN
IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T WANT ME TO BUY THEIR PRODUCT, IT'S FUCKING 63$ FOR 10 DUDES NOW, I CAN GET LIKE 30 MORE CADIANS FOR THAT PRICE ON EBAY OR AMAZON

>riptide nerfed into the ground
>cool, I'll finally be able to get one as my center piece without being bitched out for "waac"
>get one for birthday
>fast-forward to riptide buffs announced
It's a great feel lads, just finished assembling it finally because I'm a great lazy bastard. Codex when? I'm hyped as fuck

What can man do against such righteous hate?

Shell it until it stops moving.

That's seemed to work for me so far.

What is the best edition and why is it The one you started playing in?

What army annoys you most to deal with in your local meta?

Should I a dark mechanicum?

The whole point is to make the expensive unit waste a turn fighting chaff. There's no point in charging and giving them an extra combat phase during your turn.

Just exist in the way.

Can there be eunuch/trap SoB?

I started in 7th ed
invincible cawl was fun but I like 8th more

chaos rushes

no

The guy who brings all artillery, He's either too easy to beat or fucking impossible. Landslide games are boring, close games are where all the fun is.

what kind of rush do you mean?

I was going to post this. Artillery is antifun. LOS doesn't matter so when they get first turn is sucks ass, and if you get first turn all of their units are behind walls.

objs and my admech army with probably way more troops than they should have

what unit in particular slows you down? don't admech shred anything in range?

Only if you just spam robits

Sternguard veterans good? Bolters have increased range and ap, plus they can take combi weapons for the extra versatility. It looks like they can do some good work

deepstriking termies and anything that stays far away enough from my bots, my army is still pretty new so it shouldn't be too much of a problem when I finish it

>FW doors
Fucking waacfag

[confused screams in robot]

They get the job done as always. They're a good unit if you want to go all elite.

Dont give them combi-weapons, use Company Vets for special weapon/stormbolter delivery.

Masterful Marksman strategem + Storm of Fire Warlord trait is were it's at!

So how best could GW make breachers not shit?

>New strat
>Riptide avian-flight-tool
>All the Riptides in a unit are Nova charged and use all profiles until the start of your next turn

Higher toughness, less points, more wounds and a +1 to WS. Destroyers could also use these changes but also maybe give them better BS for the same price since they've also got a worse save

I've been away from the hobby for months and I'm only asking cause this is the nicest general, any new releases/rumors for Orks, Orruks, Orcs, or Oarx or whatever, in either AOS or 40k? And besides elf team, anything cool coming for Blood Bowl?

It's here, my nigguhs

youtube.com/watch?v=7t0BAkiQi2k

started in 3rd. Favourite edition is 5th

they look weird, so who cares

artillery being deadly is logical
artillery being unfun is a natural consequence

More dakka instead of the CC arm as an option?

So I'm thinking of getting Necrons for my next army. Question is, how do I paint them to get a nice bluish metal look. Leadbelcher shaded with drakenhof nightshade?

Where my mono-custodes fellow dummies at?

Codex: Orruk in December. Possibly new Orruk subfaction

Depends on how bright you want it but probably leadbelcher up to runefang or maybe stormhost if you want to be really bright before either using guilliman blue or drakenhof.

painting entire miniatures with a shade is troublesome to get consistent.
Get a blue and metallic medium

make the arc weapons not trash

riptide buffs announced?

putting together the emperor's elite slowly, waiting on FW so I can decide what FW stuff to pick up

I've been trying to think of a way to do that but I can't really come up with anything that doesn't require completely reworking them. Right now I guess the idea is supposed to be to make them cheap and spammable but even then they just don't do enough damage to vehicles to justify taking them unless you know in advance you're facing a bunch of light vehicles. I thought maybe letting them re-roll wounds against vehicles but giving them multiple abilities when targeting one kind of unit might make people bitch a lot. Plus there's the fact that AdMech would still be lacking in anti-monster firepower, though arc weapons could just be made to do extra damage to both vehicles and monsters. Justify it with "the shock is powerful enough to disrupt the nervous system of larger creatures" or some shit.

Or maybe that last part is just be being salty that Tau suits are still not treated as mechanical suits for some goddamn reason.

>spray leadbelcher
>blue glaze
>drybrush runefang

Badda-climp badda-clamp

Some armor plates would also go a long way to modernizing the look, check out thedarkworks.bigcartel.com/product/proditor-mk-ii-lt-trim-kit

Started in 4th, like 5th best

just make them do an amount of mortal wounds on vehicles when they hit, its roughly equivilent to what they were last edition but argueably still not as strong

I like Richard Boylan's cinematography, He's pretty good at sound design, too, and he's a great animator, even for SFM. The Helsreach series is probably the best 40k fan animation yet, aside from maybe Lord Inquisitor. However, I wish that he kept the mad-world filter. It hid some of the graphical flaws of Source Film Maker, and made it look less amaturish.

>I have no problem buying things made by child slaves because it saves me a couple of bucks