Be this guy

>Be this guy
>Transfer to Skyrim

How do you troll the setting?

Really, I can't see him remaining on Nirn for long. He'd just planeswalk out of there once he realizes he can't make use of the Elder Scrolls, he can't reach CHIM (which requires a queer sort of omnibenevolence), and the superweapons are nearly impossible to use without zero-summing yourself.

Would the bend will shout work on him?

How strong is this guy anyway? He seems way out of the league of Skyrim setting where greater demons are considered gods, but I don't know much about the lore. I do know Nicol Bolas.

You clearly don't know much about TES

We talking guy who crushed planes before.

I don't shit about Magic: The Gathering.

Who makes his clothes?

Mind broken angel gfs most likely.

Travel through time and become the father of Alduin just for kicks.

By being a shit character from a shit setting in a shit game?

Nicol Bolas is one of the original five dragons from whence all other dragons descend. He was a god even BEFORE he was a planeswalker. Until the introduction of the Eldrazi, he was the oldest known being in the Multiverse by a long shot - more than 25,000 years. He is the unparalleled master of at least three of the colors of Magic - Black, Blue, and Red - and is no slouch at Green or White either if he feels the need. He is a time-mage superior to Teferi, a guy who was capable of phasing entire continents out if he felt the need.

For all practical purposes, he's a god.

the only thing which is mroe mysterious about papa nicol is the leviathan he battled,thats the only engima that still exists for me in the magic universe.
what was that thing that even bolas had a hard time to fight?

>Drain Alduin's soul
>pretend to be him
>punk the Dragonborn during the last battle
>consume all souls/existance/Nirn
>Laugh Dragonly

Put a curtain over the hole in the universe that is the sun so there's eternal night.

He was once so powerful, that being in a plane of existence would have completely eradicated it without some sort of magical anchor or something.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Technically, there isn't a plane to crush.

I don't think he really can. Sure, he's retardedly powerful and would easily dominate everything Nirn has to offer, but when you try to break the setting, the setting breaks you. If Bolas wanted to fuck around with physics and undermine the structure of the universe like a cheeky fucker, he would have to leave his being behind, becoming something other than bolas.
Possibly, since shouting is essentially entering commands in the console of the universe. If Bolas managed to break free of planar constraints, then probably not.

gods are pretty weak in TES.

Power in TES is not realy a thing that is quantifable in "strenght", yeah sure bolas could probably crush a plane.
But Alduin can eat the world, in a metaphorical sense which then becomes real.

Its a different kind of doing that thing, one that goes beyond mere physical power.

Every plane in Oblivion is a plane, including Mundus, you dingus

Every plane In Oblivion is also completely infinite and *is* a Daedric Prince to top it all off (barring Nirn of course). Bolas will literally get eaten if he tries to start shit.

He would be made to understand the Truth of existence

He would be made Mortal

He would become Finite

He and all that He is would be Temporary

>Be this guy
>Transfer to Skyrim

How do you troll the setting?

Funnily enough Bolas has had that exact thing happen to him once, and it pissed him off so much that he broke five entire planes of existence as a short-term patch (restoring his youth and a small but significant fraction of his former power), and there's a solid bet that his long-term plan involves becoming an Oldwalker again.

Though not before he spends some time playing basketball with Gideon Jura.

Depends on if it's oldwalker bolas or newwalker bolas
If it's oldwalker, all he needs to do to win is be anywhere but one specific spot and the world around him would collapse. Daedric princes are far from being hot shit even in the elder scrolls

>Daedric princes are far from being hot shit even in the elder scrolls
The only reason why Nirn even exists and isn't boiling in the oceans of utter chaos that are the Princes is because the Towers are active and are constantly working to keep them out. Otherwise, the Princes could do whatever the fuck they wanted with Nirn and the rest of Mundus.

Also, Bolas would have to be VERY careful about what he does or where he goes, otherwise pic related will just straight-up "NO" him out of existence.