This is going to be the coin of the elite. Think about it

You cannot own a portion of a NEO. They are indivisible.
Think about all those normies buying shitcoins like Cardano and Ripple because muh numbers
They will never own NEO. Only big dicked ballers will have it.
After it gets above $500 it will go parabolic once everyone realizes how truly rare it will be.
Every NEO you own is like a piece of beachfront property.

>you can divide bitcoin into sats
>you can print infinite ripples
>you can never have less than 1 NEO

Buy now or be forever poor. This is the BRK.A of crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofneo.com/ico/
github.com/neo-project/neo/blob/master/neo/protocol.json
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neo is the ultimate chad coin.

It’s for Chinese Chads. Also known as Changs.

Not sure how indivisibility is a strength. How is it? srs question

Neo is the beta version of ETH.
WIll never hit 300

>You cannot own a portion of a NEO. They are indivisible.
then why can I buy portions of it on an exchange? and then later sell it

It's the indivisible thing that I don't get. Im super new to crypto, made my first trades only last week. I purchased a small amount of NEO, 5.75 coins. Can someone explain how my exchange let me purchase part of a coin.
If it's indivisible, how could I have done this?
Also should I now buy 0.25 to round it up?

Because on exchanges you literally trade IOUs

you can buy fractions on the exchange but you can't send fractions to another wallet.

It's not. This is just OP taking the absolute dumbest part of NEO's design and pretending it's a feature.

idk what the selling point is on whole NEO's but w.e

NEO is gonna hit $100 and then keep climbing through 2018. idk if its going to moon big, but shit keeps climbing and consistently. NEO is one of my best performers

Kind of sketches me out. Wanting to pick up some NEO just because its starting to get the same ERC20 mania that ETH had. Although this whole token thing sounds like a serious drawback.

I agree with your assertions with the exception of XRP. There is in fact a finite amount and every transaction burns micro percentages. Add that to 23 trillion day for bank wires and by by "but Bbbbut market cap is yyyyuge".

See. we can help one another. fuck normies. this is us versus them right now.

No fucking go to 1k NEO

Ty.

Next payday will be dropping some more on this one. Feels comfy to have it in my portfolio.

>muh Ethereum fork

Ethereum based coins are all fucking dead in 2018 you literal idiot. Stop living under a rock

>buying centralized chucky cheese tokens

ishygddt

It's not ethereum based you fucking retard

It's a direct copy off Ethereum, how does it make it any different?

And with ETH going to shit in 2018, how do you expect little game apps like cryptokitties and cryptotanks dominate the real world in 2018?

Lol fucking get real

are u fucking retarded ?

Stop making this harder than it should and just buy ADA holy shit you people are slow to catch on.

>released after ETH
>more advanced features than ETH
>more scalable than ETH

bEtA vErs1oN!!!!!

Haha I woke up to $100 NEO I love this chinese money machine.
>chad chang whatever you say stay poor fagboys

legitimately brain dead

>all dapp platforms are ETH clones

HUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NEO is the only Patrician coin

i definetly owned .5 of a neo at one point.
i dont know where youre getting this bs from

Give me one use case that has utilized the NEO platform that isn't any more pathetic than a cryptokitties dapp

>protip
You cant

you can own fractions on an exchange, on an exchange you don't actually OWN a NEO, you just own a representation of it.

You cannot move that 0.5 NEO into a NEO wallet and stake with it, you can only move WHOLE shares around the NEO network.

Please, read the fucking whitepaper before commenting.

>read the whitepaper
you fall for this meme?

red pulse was literally the first ICO on the NEO platform, have you done a single shred of research?

There are no shitty kittie or pokemon apps on NEO because it's not used by basement dwelling devs, it's used by institutional money.

Here is a very brief list of ICOs coming up

stateofneo.com/ico/

Decentralised smart contract self awareness proof skynet.

well thanks for confirming that you're trolling at least.

For anyone else reading who doesn't know, NEO on the NEO network is indivisible. You can own 0.1 NEO on an exchange, you cannot move this amount into a NEO wallet, it DOES NOT WORK.

NEO is a SHARE, not a coin.

An exchange will let you hold divided neo but try and withdrawl anything that’s not Whole Neos. I’ll wait.

*smart contract powered

i think Li/Lee is a better chink equivalent for chad

Don't forget about the fact that it generates GAS as well.

Proto if you have it on Bitrez move it to the Neon wallet and watch your money make money.

I fucking love dividends.

If neo moons in value how could it ever be used as a currency? What of they are worth $500 each. How could that ever be used to do every day transactions? What if you want a good or service that is $250 in value?

That is like having a physical currency have no nsmaller unit than 1 oz gold coins. It would be a pain in the ass.

Chinese centralised dogshit that noone actualy uses.

NEO produces GAS as a dividend, GAS is used to power the transactions on the network and is divisible.

You can pay with satoshis you dipshit. No need to pay with full neos everything. You retarded or 5 years old?

>no one uses

stateofneo.com/ico/

>stateofneo.com/ico/

Wow 5 Chinese ICOS where 3 are scams.

So wow

Much use.

so what you're saying is you need a currency for your currency
>mfw

3 are scams? what the fuck are you talking about?

Source your bullshit or fuck off pajeeto

>centralized

People have no idea how centralized this shit is.
The list of seed nodes is literally hard coded into the source:

"SeedList": [
"seed1.neo.org:10333",
"seed2.neo.org:10333",
"seed3.neo.org:10333",
"seed4.neo.org:10333",
"seed5.neo.org:10333"
],

Source: github.com/neo-project/neo/blob/master/neo/protocol.json

Still disgusted with myself for selling my beautiful little ants.

Psychologically struggling to buy back in at this stage.

it's not a CURRENCY it's a SHARE.

For fucks sake do people just refuse to read the most basic of information before talking shit on the internet?

if you're too retarded to understand shares and dividends then there is no saving you kiddo.

off you fuck to invest in doge or some other shitcoin.
IT'S SO HARD CODED THAT THEY RELEASED TWO MORE NODES A WEEK AGO, WITH TWO MORE PLANNED. HARD. CODED.

bro stfu they dont deserve to know this

Seed list is just where it gets the first 5 P2P trackers when you're syncing the desktop wallet, brainlet.

Congratulations, you're regarded.

Why are you replying to him about a coding issue, when you yourself don't understand code?

He's retarded but you're not helping NEO's case by instinctively snapping back.

just bought some gas. it feels like buying ripple back when it was 20 cents.
people were selling it by the boatload not realizing it was going to explode some day

And this refutes my centralization argument how?
If you take down that list of nodes, the network is unusable.

It isn't...

People's adrenochrome will be harvested in return for gas user.

I fucked up big time on this one. NEO has made me bank twice, and I meant to buy at 2000 sats. I walked off and said I'd do it later only to forget.

It hurts seeing at at 3x.

NEO is fucking gay and is run by incompetent losers. if you're going chink buy vechain it's better in every way

If you take down neo.org:10333, the network stays up, it's just that clients starting up after it goes down won't be able to sync to the latest block.

If piratebay.org goes down, does your downloaded incest anime get deleted from your computer? Or, for that matter, the torrent files listed on the tracker?

Initial seed list is just that. A seed tracker for first, virgin connections.

Where do I buy actual NEOs? Not IOUs but actual currency?

It's not indivisible, OP is just a retard. If any crypto was actually indivisible, that'd be a disaster. Basically it'd be like if every time you bought something you have to round to the nearest hundred dollars. Fucking absurd. Don't know why OP is such a faggot.

Any exchange that sells it. Just buy full NEOs and then move them off exchange. All cryptos are IOUs on exchanges. Would be impossible to process and pay for every bitcoin transaction that occurs on exchanges.

Are you actually trying to say that a blockchain comprised of nodes which can't sync to the latest block if a list of servers gets taken down is decentralised?

Because it is an IOU, you aren't getting an actual NEO. You only get the actual NEO when you 'withdraw' which is when they remove your IOU and send you the actual coin.

You must be the dumbest motherfucker in this whole board, and that is saying something.

What exchanges sell it?

fucking regard

Listen, you don't understand the concept and I'm wasting keystrokes here.

This is called virgin/initial seeding in computer science. A virgin client needs to have a list of trusted peers, the seedlist, from which he starts building his own peerlist, only the FIRST time that he joins the network.

You can literally change the .json you posted to any other domain and port, and if the other domain is set to feed you a virgin seedlist, you'll get it from there.

This is a very specific config methodology that has nothing to do with nodes.

Bittrex

GTFO. Seriously. Please go and buy some ARK or something

You dumb, actual nigger.

the very worst exchange you can get neo from

go on binance

faggot OP mad cuz he missed XRP moon mission. stay poor faggot

user if you cant be arsed to find out where a coin is sold you shouldnt be investing at all

but heres your answer:

>betting against the communist party of china's tools to gather data on people

you fucking retards. NEO and TRX are the epitome of safe holds

this.

just got my GAS today. dont get GAS on shittrex

>mad about missed XRP moon mission
>NEO has literally gone from 10 cents to 90 dollars in the last 9 months

Kys and keep holding that shitty jewcoin