*raises hand*. Any advice would be appreciated

*raises hand*. Any advice would be appreciated.

I actually was hoping to make some friends willing to give me a quick tutorial on things like sats, market cap, how to look on trends. I can msg on fb or whatever works.

Sorry if this is violation. Just wanting to learn from a pro. I’m currently invested in few hundred coins xrp bought at $1 and a few more.

Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLovfz5BWiPa34GzoacromtRO-hq1XQSnD
youtu.be/T2i6uftJhB8
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK OFF ROASTIE

ROASTIE BE GONE

GET OUT REEE

TITS OR GTFO

hey babe send me ur fb :)

hello pajeet

Why do you faggots larp as girls?

probably larp. Don't listen to biz most of the time. Do your own research you fucking idiot.

fuck off

No I’m not kidding about being a girl lol

I don’t want to put my contact here cause I’m scared I’ll get spammed

Are you asian? I'll only help you if you're asian

Trannies aren't real girls. GTFO, NiggerFaggot.

I would actually bet money on OP being a dude

Dude-tte, don't put contact info here.
~fellow(?) femanon, also just learning

Yes I am. I’m not sure how to exchange info without being spammed. U guys on biz can be aggressive

Let's see them tiddies then cunt you know the drill. Sharpie in your asshole NOW

I’m actually not a dude. Wow

a femanon from Canada?

ROASTIEEE tits or gtfo

sned bobs and vagene

I hope you know as a woman you are fucked from day one in the financial world. Don't take this as a challenge to "show wall street girls are badass too", you're just gonna lose a fuck ton of money while we laugh to the bank.

Thanks for the support

ill teach you if youre willing to send me 100 xrp

>tee hee silly boys

if you are trolling then the name tag is a very nice touch

Yah I’m from YVR

Sorry for my rude friends.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLovfz5BWiPa34GzoacromtRO-hq1XQSnD

this guy is an honest dude. You can show a picture of your boobs if you want but you dont have to if you dont want to :/

The xrp is the only thing I have as small gains ...no thanks. I just thought I’d see if anyone was nice enough to teach that’s all

please tell me this is bait

sell xrp asap. Buy Cardano

Thanks for YouTube video I’ll take a look

I actually legitimately want to make some internet friends. Not sure what medium would be safe to reveal contact info!!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using any name when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting as a namefag when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Being so bored you visit a bank note oragami forum to """troll"""

You're making girls look even dumber

Create a protonmail email account just for communicating with strangers. Or join a discord. If you want crypto friends who are racist then join some facebook groups and look for the ones who use certain words and phrases. If they have a history with LINK for over 1 month then they are legit

those are not tits lol

fuck off

hmmmm yes yes. pls show bobs and vagene.

Okay thanks I’ll look for fb groups

any GAY can paint their fem hands

THAT IS NOT YOUR CHEST!

> sorry I can’t. Just wanted to prove I’m not lying about being an female

>serious answer time, if not a troll
Go to Reddit. Hang out there. You will find people who are willing to help you learn about the wonderful world of crypto, and navigate the often-arcane culture.

On Veeky Forums, you will only find embittered billionaires who can't cash out. The only way to learn here is through intensive, religious-levels of lurking, and the fact that you've decided to draw attention to the fact that you're a woman tells us that you can't possibly lurk at all, let alone learn anything here.

Go to Reddit. There's friendly people there who would love to meet you.

Also, dump XRP, buy XLM. Don't buy any shitcoins, and don't trust Indians. Become a raging, ruthless bitch who only cares about her gains. It's the only way to get ahead. Go with your gut. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Don't be afraid to buy high, but if you do, prepare to hodl like a madman. Go to Reddit. Go to Reddit. Go to Reddit.

t. femanon (purely because it's relevant, now kindly fuck off to Reddit)

>hands are not proof of pussy

ugly fingers, 1.5/10 wnb

Sorry i just post nudes that’s really against my morals.

Thanks to the guy who gave me Youtube tutorial earlier

Ok thanks

this is honestly so cute, im rooting for you

this faggot understands

Lol thanks. I just want to pay off some tuition but i know I have lots to learn

got a solid advice for you:

if the niggers want you to buy, you don't (or sell)

if the fucking pajeets want you to sell, you don't (or buy)

applicable in 99% of all cases

dont say that around here lol. Fedora tippers will start a fantasy in their heads that eventually lead to your murder and necro.

I sent you datadash.

also the illuminati is really really real. They call themselves different things over the years but they go back to priesthoods dating back to babylon. They have always been the money changers.

Just put all your money in bazingacoin femanon. You WILL not regret it.

If you really want to stick around here:

>Don't ever join any Discord chats. All you will find there is Indians who will sexually harass you and trick you into buying shitty coins that will never moon.
>Drop your name, don't EVER reference your gender again unless you want to be orbitted (which is a valid strategy! but you said you had morals so I'll assume you're better than that).
>Learn what the all the slang means and what the big memes are. Constantly reload page 0.

This is not a good place for friends, the only friends I've ever made were on Veeky Forums and that's a completely different animal from the rest of the boards.

Nice thumbnail faggot.

I am the founder of a marketing/investment firm that strictly deals in crypto.

Please email me at [email protected]

Why did u bring up Illuminati? Is it related to crypto. It’s controversial theory right? Sorry not mean to offend

Post your ig I’ll dm you.

Is it ok to email him?

You're being trolled. Accept that 50 percent of everything you read online is a troll. 25 percent of it is someone trying to trick you into buying a shitty coin, and the rest is people being idiots (not on purpose though). Go with your gut, do your own research. LURK. See who gets made fun of and called a pajeet. That's usually a good indicator of what you should ignore.

Do not listen to this man.

>Any advice

You should probably leave now if you care about your sanity

Lol yah there is lots of posts. But very little of real substance

Why the fuck does it matter what sex you are. I'm a roastie too and I never bring it up, expect in threads like this

if you don't care about waking up in a bodybag in new delhi tomorrow

the reason why is because it has been something that Americans specifically have ignored for over 100 years.
youtu.be/T2i6uftJhB8

We will never have wireless and free energy while we tolerate slavery
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

you said you wanted to meet some friends online. Please be a friend and know the enemy. The fact is that people are buying crypto with zero understanding of what they are empowering through their contribution. We have more responsibility than we care to accept. And the denial of that responsibility has lead to financial enslavement

kinda like mentioning that your a girl online.

"why does gender matter? btw, you should know that my gender is vagina"

She's very obviously not ready to operate on this level, user. You'd be better off trying to educate the masses.

dont email anyonesuck a dick

Lol touché

>dont say that around here lol. Fedora tippers will start a fantasy in their heads that eventually lead to your murder and necro.
Holy shit what a thread! AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you're a nigger monkey

hey op, listen to this user:
this forum is a little out of your league. Reddit is a much friendlier place.

No one is ready to understand evil. We must not stay comfortable while children are being murdered for FUN AND GAMES

Yah I guess so. I didn’t even know what roastie meant,

Cuz I’ve made internet friends before but lol realizing this place is not it

Ni Hao, wealthy Chinaman!

Don’t get me started lol I’ve read all about pizzagate lol

this place has immense value you need to be strong and expirienced to not be tricked. This is the rumor mill of all rumor mills

Please kill yourself. No you wont find yourself orbiters here.

At the very least I hope I can dump my gains on you.

This, desu. If you learn how to use Veeky Forums (and Veeky Forums as a whole), it can become one of the most powerful tools in your arsenals.

we try not to lol about pizzagate around here. unless we are mocking a debunker

>that’s why I’m here. I’m trying my best to weed out what’s real and what’s “pajeetl

two last things. BUY CHAINLINK ASAP!!!!!

And are you saving your cherry for marriage?

these posts just put a smile on my face, keep em coming cutie

Lol I was rooting for u and now u have to make things sexual -.-

everyone above this post is a gay ^

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I can't believe Veeky Forums is really this dumb. Wake up, stupids: women don't actually exist. Everyone knows that. They're just a meme made up by the Rothschilds and the banks to keep you to wasting your money on things like showers and haircuts so they can keep you poor. I mean think about it: have you ever actually seen a vagina? In real life? Of course you haven't because they don't actually exist.
Don't fall for their tricks, user.

Green text is only used when quoting (or paraphrasing) someone. It's also used in some contexts.

NOT PAJEET:
Ripple
Stellar Lumens
Ethereum
Chainlink
RaiBlocks

PAJEET:
Pretty much anything else. If you see threads dedicated to it, and it's not currently mooning, keep an eye on it but assume it's pajeet shills. Also, anyone who offers to help you is probably pajeet. Yes, even me.

Be a bitch. Become ruthless. Trust only your gut, and long-term trends coupled with known financial cycles.

>not pajeet: Chainlink

literally the #1 pajeet coin

Should I make an account lol like I’m finding some of u r mean but in a charming way lol

i'm convinced you're a guy

Holy shit LOL I guess the answers YES!! Im 26 and banged one girl. Regretted it because she had nothing else to offer. Be extremely careful about turning internet friends into in-the-flesh friends. Im not a degenerate but 80% of people on here are.

fag detected.

Well thanks finally
Didn’t realize how hard it is to convince people lol

Why can't you just ask for help without mentioning you're a woman? What the fuck is wrong with you?

OK let me give you some advice:

First of all, let’s stop the „investment” copetrain and call this exactly what it is: speculation in an volatile unregulated market. You may lose money or have it stolen – there’s no daddy to cry to.
You are buying a digital token from someone for 1 cent because you think you can sell it for 5 cents. Then you sell it for 5 cents to a guy who thinks it will be worth 10 cents. Next guy buys it for 10 cents thinking he will sell it for a dollar. If you don’t get it until now, someone has to get burned in the end – your profit is another man’s loss.
Don’t bet more than you are OK with losing. Detach your emotions from your money, it’s just a number on a screen now. You will have some losses, always have a plan to deal with them.
Look into each coin shilled on /biz, there are some gems here – but do your research because most people here lie so they can get rid of their useless bags of said shitcoin.
Buy low, sell high. FOMO or Fear of Missing Out is what makes you lose money. You see a coin rising to the moon, human nature is to get on that train because it went 50% up in 2 hours and it might still grow, right ? Well, buying at an all time high is almost always a dumb decision which will most likely lose you money. If you got the news late and missed the train, no problem, there will be dips when you can buy it cheaper and there will be other opportunities.

Learn prices in Satoshis or Ether – on exchanges you trade in pairs, for example for Stellar lumens it’s XLM/BTC, XLM/ETH. Remember, you are betting on XLM vs the price of bitcoin or ether, not vs price of US dollars.
Don’t daytrade unless you know what you’re doing. You will get burned by trading bots and whales. Just buy some coins at good prices and HOLD. If you want to take profits when coin is well in the green, first sell 25% of your stack, wait a bit to observe the market, sell more or HOLD. If in doubt, HOLD.

[PART 1]