Hello there. Actual, real trader here

Hello there. Actual, real trader here.

Bitcoin's entropic values against the USD greatly improved in 2017, but volatility also increased. Despite this, the growth factor increased by 1.0028% compounded daily, or 280% yearly up from 30% 1 year ago. Also, the optimal fraction of your capital to invest in bitcoin improved in 2017 with a 7.7% instead of the 6.4% a year ago.

The "reasonable" price forecast of bitcoin in 2018 is anywhere between 21,800 and 121,000 USD, largely based on volatility. However, anywhere in the 60 to 70k range would be a reasonable move for profit taking.

Have a nice day.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/ask/answers/032715/which-market-indicators-reflect-volatility-stock-market.asp
investopedia.com/articles/technical/112601.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that looks delicious

dumb stock cuck fuck off

nice meme percentages,but did you consider that everybody slowly realizes that bitcoin is the biggest shitcoin out there?

wow u r very smart, wen buy

I work in Wall St. too.

I am dropping all of my bags as soon as I cross $200,000

Thats enough for me to turn into something better and not stress out over the volatility

hi pls, so to confirm to buy now?

>srs bznss doesnt include BCH
B status: TFO

>Actual, real trader here.
>Bases price off 1 year of activity

Wew lad

As I said, it's still advisable to invest at least 7.7% of your capital in bitcoin until the values specified are achieved. They are low risk.

If Ethereum came so close, but could not topple the king on it's own in almost perfect conditions, why do you think it would be different now, especially with all this money going to who knows how many coins? I believe it will be the sheer amount of alt coins that makes bitcoin win. It will simply catch up in technology before anyone can come even close to a consensus on a new one that should be number 1.

Definitely now.

I neglected to include that this includes averaged daily data from back as far as August 2010 over 4 exchanges.

The market has gone up for X years, so it will go up again next year!
- idiots right before a market crash

thx op just bought 100k

> anywhere between 21,800 and 121,000 USD

super informative just bought 57k +/- 52k thanks

>professional trader here
>here's what the TA says

is that a real drink?

>thinking this is TA

thanks just bought 100k

>making predictions based entirely off of volatility and price movement isn't TA

Actually it isn't, it's a bit more like FA than TA

dumb nigger detector: *beep*

investopedia.com/ask/answers/032715/which-market-indicators-reflect-volatility-stock-market.asp

investopedia.com/articles/technical/112601.asp

You're both fucking retarded.

>actual, real trader

You mean a wagecuck that slaves away to earn gains for his clients like a good little shabbos goy.

How are half the NEETs here not Real Traders (TM), because they don't wear a suit and suck dick daily?

This asset class has fucking no barriers to entry and is open to everyone.

You are clearly not into real world trading

>investopedia.com/ask/answers/032715/which-market-indicators-reflect-volatility-stock-market.asp

lol... yeah.. lets read these wall street websites for current insight ROFFLECOPTERS

Just remember to pay your taxes lad

Not an argument.

Then you define what a technical indicator is. Because apparently price action and volatility aren't technical inputs. Despite over half of all TA is done on these two fucking inputs alone. Fuck Veeky Forums is stupid!

so many loopholes to avoiding crypto taxes
the most common strat however, should be to just buy and hodl
we are only approaching .7 trillion market cap, this will be at least 50 trillion in 10 years

I calculated I could retire with just 500k usd. So thats 4 btc? Lmao, already made it long ago. I just need to suffer one more year of wagecuckery and Im out

sure market supply and a few other factors play into your indication, HOWEVER, this is crypto bud, this cant be manipulated by market makers like in wallstreet

The distinction between Wall St. and crypto has nothing to do with the argument. Volatility and price action is TA, not fucking FA.

fomo in this market is stronger than anything we have seen, TA rules are out the window senfam, sike, muney sneks is the new cup and hodl, the funniest part about all this shit is that you can literally hodl any of these coins for a year and 10x god damn i love you

I actually have no idea what TA or FA is but I found it funny to reply

how the fuck can anyone live off 500k

You move to a third world country and live like a king

You buy 4 houses. You live in one, you rent the other 3.

What you dont realize is that there is the third world and the "third world". The "third world" is not Africa tier like the third world, in fact it probably has a whiter population than the first world by now. You are getting ripped hard by illusion that you are living in the "first world" and everyone outside USA-Europe is living in Africa.