So now that GW made the traitor primarchs active again, what's stopping Abaddon, Magnus, Angron, Fulgrim, Mortarion...

So now that GW made the traitor primarchs active again, what's stopping Abaddon, Magnus, Angron, Fulgrim, Mortarion, lorgar, Pert, and whatever the fuck is in charge of the alpha legion these days from gathering all their forces and marching to Terra? Nothing could stop them, hell Khorne raged a bit and unleashed a horde of daemons there just recently that nearly overran the palace walls.

I know they all hate each other, but surely they could put aside their squabbling for a bit if only to see Terra burn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Td0pUwrBWjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of them are hyper-intelligent, near-unstoppable warrior manchildren who REEEEEEEEEE'd so hard that they gained demon powers, including magic and immortality.

They don't play well with others because they literally cannot comprehend the idea of obeying anybody but themselves because they have no other equal in their eyes.

>I know they all hate each other
You can't comprehend the levels at which these autistic manchildren can hate

Most of them don't give a fuck about Terra. Magnus is obsessed with hurting the space furries as much as possible. Mortarion just wants to spread disease.

The Chaos Gods are not interested in ending the galaxy yet, This is just the intermission before the final battle. They are carving up the galaxy up the galaxy and securing their dues before everything is dragged screaming into the Warp.

The new lore points out that this is the end of days, final doom. There is no point hastening things.

>what's stopping Abaddon, Magnus, Angron, Fulgrim, Mortarion, lorgar, Pert, and whatever the fuck is in charge of the alpha legion these days from gathering all their forces and marching to Terra?
Apathy.

No.

It says in the TS codex that Magnus wants to kill the Emperor. He wanted Girlyman to lead him back to the Emperor's palace but was pissed when he was led to the Moon where he was booted back to the Webway.

He as enraged at being denied killing the Emperor but that was short lived because the threads of fates revealed themselves to him. They revealed galaxy is heading towards destruction and eternal darkness and that means he has plenty of chances of reaching Terra and getting his revenge on the Emperor who betrayed him.

I really feel like most chaos primarchs aren't really that into going on a crusade led by a goddamn first captain of another legion.

Besides, in the lore it has been established that after a while, most daemon princes lose interest in the mortal realm and just spend all their time in the warp doing daemon shit. Magnus and Mort both have such huge hateboners that they still care about things and so they are still involved at least by doing their own thing, but even to them it's about old grudges, Emp is effectively dead and gloating to a corpse isn't really that satisfying on the long run, so they don't really care about Terra at all.

>Nothing could stop them

Magnus got driven off Luna by the Sisters of Silence. It's not like they are invincible, they could be stopped. Being Daemon Princes increases their power dramatically but it also gives them weaknesses (Like how St Celestine can ruin the shit of Daemons/Daemon Princes but has more trouble against much more mortal opponents like Kharn).

Chaos does not make sense and they kinda want the Forever War to keep going.

They want to destroy the universe. See the End Times.

>I know they all hate each other, but surely they could put aside their squabbling for a bit if only to see Terra burn?

I know the Ork warlords all hate each other, but surely they could put aside their squabbling for a bit if only to see Terra burn?

>magnus
>traitor

>Abaddon
>getting shit done

Betrayer... in truth, it was I who was betrayed.

I know, right?

That is 100% right.
Doesnt he find out that Horus set up for him?

>after 10k years he did something significant
Well, you know the saying.

Didnt they learned the error of their ways by now?

You mean 10K years of ravaging the galaxy and increasing the power of Chaos by toppling the Pylons. I don't you understand how big the galaxy is and how will defended and hidden these Pylons were.

How doesnt Abaddon doesnt age?
Warp shananingans?

That would be a weekend job for the real Horus.

No, it wouldn't be. If Horus started with Abaddon started with, he would be in the same position.

>Warp shananingans?

Yep.

>Emperor who betrayed him
You mean Horus. He was the one who changed the orders.

Magnus knows this but It was the Emperor who unleashed the Wolves on him in the first. It was the Emperor who didn't see that Magnus made an error in judgement.

Thats some shitty excuse. Magnus should be too smart for that shit. Magnus should fuck the nuSons of Horus, but still fuck with the wolfes from time to time.

>Magnus knows about this
Magnus is best boy and he will be a hero.

I miss when Magnus hated Tzeentch

If he knows that, then he should also know that the Wolves weren’t originally going to kill him, just bring him to Terra. I can see being angry with Emps anyway, but he should be far angrier with Horus.

Fuck, HH is a mess.

Horus is dead. The Wolves and the Emperor (sorta) are alive

Horus is gone, but his legacy is not.

Abaddon wiped out Horus's legacy.

Isnt Horus legacy this whole rebelinon against the Emperor thing, tho?
Yeah, sure Magnus could maybe try to go his separate way and make a kinda-neutral psycher faction or something.

Abaddon LIVES Horus's legacy. He'll forever be in daddy's shadow.

Just because he thinks he can carve out his own story doesn't mean the Galaxy at large will ever think that way.

He could not. As a demon prince he is practically a slave to Tzeentch. If his master commands him to fight for chaos, he has no choice. And therefore the best he can do is brood on his personal demon world and plan ways to take his vengeance.

I've seen Magnus painted as Illidan a few times.
Oh, and btw, current canon story of Illidan gave him the worst ending possible.

What hppened to our edgy chosen one boy?

>Killed in Burning Crusade by retarded adventurers
>Soul trapped in Twisting Nether, body captured by Maiev
>Body is stolen by Gul'Dan, to serve as vessel for Sargeras
>Illidan's Demon Hunters find his soul, reunite it with the body
>He ganks Gul'Dan for the second skull
>Opens a portal to Legion's homeworld, uses a drenai starship to travel there with some adventurers
>Meanwhile being of pure Light has her own agenda for him
>When confronted by the being, he suffers an attempted rape by said being.
youtube.com/watch?v=Td0pUwrBWjc
>Goes after the Legion finally
>Fucks everyone.
>Adventurers free some Titans, those fuck Sargeras up
>Illidan gives us a farewell letter to Tyrande and Malfurion
>Goes 1 on 1 with motherfucking Sargeras
>Cut to black
>We deliver the letter to Tyrande and Malfurion
>They read it, go: "What a pathetic looser" and forget about him forever.
I think now he's Sargeras's prison warden or something.
I hope he finally gets with Maiev. He deserves it.

>Abaddon
Well, he's trying.
>Magnus
Apathy and hate. He kinda tried but got run off my the creepy battle nuns and bananas.
>Angron
He doesn't play nice with others.
>Fulgrim
Busy raping Ferrus Manus clones with his snake cloaca.
>Mortarion
Immense butthurt and depression.
>lorgar
Busy praying. Probably a bit mad that his cult took off and daddy really was a god. Hasn't stopped for 10k years.
>Pert
Hate and apathy. Plus, forts won't build themselves.
>whatever the fuck is in charge of the alpha legion
For the Emperor.

A lot of the Daemon Primarchs really aren't that into Abaddon. He's not Horus, he doesn't have their love or loyalty, or respect. There's also the fact that all of them are busy obsessing over their vices and hobbies in the Warp. They all also squabble with and hate each other.

>Magnus, a Daemon Primarch and master sorcerer, tries and fails to capture Guilliman on his march to Terra
>Lugft Huron, an ignorant and prideful pirate, succeeds

Magnus didn't want to capture Girlyman. He wanted him to lead him via the Webway towards the Imperial Palace of Terra. There he would kill the Emperor.

>So now that GW made the traitor primarchs active again, what's stopping Abaddon, Magnus, Angron, Fulgrim, Mortarion, lorgar, Pert, and whatever the fuck is in charge of the alpha legion these days from gathering all their forces and marching to Terra

Nothing save the fact that GW hates everything which isn't Space Marines and is unfairly keeping our faction from conducting themselves optimally.

>Illidan is a good boy who dindu nuffin
I used to enjoy the lore behind these games