You've been warned. If you do not invest in pic related now, you will not make it. You will NOT own a Lambo...

You've been warned. If you do not invest in pic related now, you will not make it. You will NOT own a Lambo. You will NOT reach six figures. You will FOREVER be a poorfag.

XLM - Lumens Stellar

>An open-source distributed payments infrastructure. It is leapfrog technology that connects people, payment systems, and banks with a focus on the developing world. It lets you facilitate multi-currency and asset transactions quickly, reliably, and for fractions of a penny by using a crypto-asset called Lumens (XLM) as a bridge

QSP - Quantstamp

>The first scalable security-audit protocol designed to find vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts

REQ - Request Network

>A decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment for which the recipient can pay in a secure way. All of the information is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. This results in cheaper, easier, and more secure payments, and it allows for a wide range of automation possibilities.

Other urls found in this thread:

0xproject.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of them are backed by Y-Combinator. Good picks.

>No eng
trash

Where is ICX?

I believe you

Why does qsp need a token

Invested in all but Steller. I'm however unironically thinking it can 20x and pass cripple. Should I buy in?

because they have a cool logo

the question really boils down to this: which one has the best wordpress template ? then i'm ready to invest 100k USD

Ok, so how much do I need in each at a minimum?

this guy gets it

Why does a security-audit protocol need a coin?

And the last one's description fits for crypto currency in general.

I’ve got some xlm but req isn’t on bittrex so fuck that shitcoin and the last one sounds like a shill coin that you’re holding and hoping to dump your bags. Very clever shill tactic. Camouflage your shitty shitcoin by also shilling for two coins that are mooning.

Would you say this is a good time to buy REQ? It's dipped pretty hard, but I'm not sure...

>Up 100% in three days
>Dipped pretty hard

So, "Yes, buy now."

Thanks, user.

ok 100k in each when I get paid on Friday.

I have some heavy XVG bags from yesterday, expecting to see Wraith, but the devs turned out to be methheads and I bought at 1400 SATs and now sitting at under 1000.

Should I sell and go immediately into REQ?

Replace QSP with ZRX and you're on the right track.

0xproject.com/

If you believe in ethereum and think ERC20 will/should be the new standard of currency, you should be involved with 0x. Applications can be built on the 0x protocol, so as long as ethereum maintains relevancy (duh lol) and bitcoin continues to falter technologically, 0x is the patrician's long hold.

Fuck XLM dude, it's just being shilled on Veeky Forums fox maximum profit. But with that market cap, it will x2, maybe x3 at most months from now.

Meanwhile you can still buy ENG for 5 bucks, wich is going to be a $100+ coin by the end of 2018.

If REQ succeeds, expect multiple clones to enter the market, or existing coins will just add its functionality (if it has any unique function to begin with, as implied).

I expect XLM to basically eat the lunch of every other payment rail-focused crypto, killing OMG, MCO, PAY and probably REQ, simply because most people will choose to transact via FairX thanks to its low fees and ease of use - both which normies will love, plus normies will trust IBM with their money more than random ICO startups and crypto exchanges based in Moldova or Macau.

if you had to buy only 1 which would you buy? im feeling qsp then req

how does that make them good picks?

That Radar Relay site is a slick piece of software.

But it seems 0x has already mooned. More upside in REQ no?

no chance. stellar already mooned you're buying bags at this point.
>pro tip: you don't get rich buying 10 billion dollar coins at ATH

>req isn’t on bittrex

That's the appeal you moron.

Growth and liquidity will come with a listing on Coinbase or Buttrex.

Anything under $1 is a steal.

FairX isn't even open yet. This is nothing but tard-FUD.

trio trinity until 2018 my m8

REQ going to explode to $1 tonight

Where is enigma

isnt this just xlm except xlm doesnt only require the trades to be erc20 tokens?

what exchange is based in Macau?

they said this about ripple but XRP isn't even used for transactions