What can you tell about a player from their PC's race, glass, gender, alignment, backstory, etc?

What can you tell about a player from their PC's race, glass, gender, alignment, backstory, etc?

That you posted this exact thread with this exact intro and need to stop.

Welcome to nu-Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen.
In fact, welcome to Veeky Forums, where content is anonymous and threads sink if they aren't popular.
If you don't want to see content, don't bump it.
And if you want to police content on a moderated board, go to le Leddit.

look at this soyboy lmao

Generally every creation reflects some part of the creator. So, basically you can tell a lot.

Teach me the ways of reading characters.

Let's cut to the chase:
>Post your OCs and have psychiatrist Veeky Forums examine you.

Novice role-players tend to project their idealized vision of themselves into their characters to a certain degree. The more player is able to abstract themselves and their character as a two separate entities, the more deep subconscious stuff tends to come out on the surface. It's kind of similar to the way actors immerse themselves into their roles. They remove their psychological barrier and basically bare themselves before you.
In general, role-playing is a pretty intimate experience. Because of that role-playing or activities similar to it are often used as a therapy. If you're able to paint a psychological portrait of a person to some degree, then you'll definitely be able to understand someone through their character.

>freckles only on face and tits
Why not just have the freckles spell out magical realm?

You two do this unironically, like he doesn't have a point.

I think the only thing you can readily identify is mental illness when they're presenting custom races. I don't allow people to play Kender on my table but I'm assuming it's in the same vein

What would Jontron's pc be if he was still around? I think he'd be an Aaracokra because he loves birbs.

elf ranger with a bird companion

I dunno, what class is usually popular amongst alt-right cucks?

I suppose paladin. Deus Vult 'n shiet.

reminder: filter, report and hide.

The one with Favored Enemy as a class ability.

Sounds like a waste of time. Mods don't delete anything besides "lol I reported u" posts.

grand Wizard

This desu

What does my character say about me?

Name; Thraviol
Alignment: CG
Race: elf
Class: ranger
Background: grew up in a village, trained in two weapon fighting style, had idyllic childhood in woods running around with friends. Had qt elf gf but on the night he was walking to her house to propose marriage to her, a pack of orcs attacked. Everyone including his parents and mentor were killed, he barely escaped and survived in the woods for 2 years hunting orcs, before joining the party. Refused to speak about his past for a long time. Believes his elven gf is still alive because he never found her body. Finding her is his main motivation.

Jarse kikik
human
artificer/wizard
neutral evil
background: Just some kid who decided he should be in charge of the local government.

needless to say, he failed and was exiled. now tries to git more gud to go back and take revenge

(based off of a character of the same name in my personal story)

Better than what they used to be like.

OK then,

Name: Adric
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Ranger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Background: Abandoned by his parents in the woods, Adric was raised by a hermiit living in said woods. Didn't interact with another sentient being until Hermitdad died when Adric was 15. Took mercenary work through adulthood. Lives in the woods alone.

wow just when I thought I didn't have to see this fucking picture in the catalog anymore

>uses alt-right buzzword while getting triggered by the alt-right

this, I hope that's OP's intent, unless he's trying to push game grumps discussion like we're /v/ or something.

Fell asleep halfway through

So what does that mean, user is full af?

Okay I’ll bite.

Name: Zorfras
Race: Dragonborn
Class: Paladin
Alignment: :Lawful neutral
Background: Left at an abbey of the Raven queen when he was a baby. Grew up and took the teachings of the Raven queen to heart. Bit of an ass who oversteps his boundaries but takes his duties and faith seriously.

No, he didn't. This is the edit someone made in that thread. I agree with your point, though.

What makes you think he would've played? Danny didn't.

Name: Edmund Kapek
Alignment: NG
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Background: Son of farmer mother, now deceased, and reasonably successful dungeoneering father. Father is aging and the farm is fallow. As a way to make ends meet he takes his father's used sword and shield on contract jobs with people in the closest towns and cities who need bodyguards exploring ruins and caves.