Is it... dare i say it... /ourexchange/?

Is it... dare i say it... /ourexchange/?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2000 KCS comfyyyyyyy

by the people, for the people

get in

E3n5LU

SELL SELL SELL

Just opened an account.

Referral ID: 1sy8J

Train?

1ccgf yes train

use my KuCoin referral code 1b3PN and GTFIH anons

DO NOT MISS THIS. KCS will easily be $100 by this time next year. This is the new Binance. You can still get in to make a massive profit.

God bless all yall we're gonna make it friends

KuCoin and Binance are listing XRB.
I like them already.

End of January she'll cost 1 KC

1fuQf

How much dividends have people received?
Like whats the percentage so far for you?

I joined last week, bought $2k worth of kucoin (1322 kcs), and have been getting roughly 70 cents per day in dividends.

Dividends depend on the exchange volume, so if it reaches 1 billion I would get roughly $15-20 per day in dividends ($450-600 per month). If it reaches binance's current volume, which isn't difficult since the market is exploding right now, then I would be getting around $50-60 per day ($1500-1600 per month). This is just for holding onto their kucoin shares. Not to mention those dividends are in cryptocurrency, which will grow along with the market.

Referral code: 1aHh7

used it. Pls use mine
1s6we

joinn new people with my code so we both get rich already!!!!!1

code: 1xwyc

1aJKw

Used yours

Quick rundown:

Okay pay attention fellow /bizraelis, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the hell are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet:

1gbxJ

I think DeepBrain Chain and Oyster Pearl are the best coins to get if one wants a 100x increase. You can get them on this Kucoin:

1d5N5

I believe that this exchange can definitely be a top 5 exchange if not unseat binance

1rPKs

use mine?
1d2by

blue board.

We are all going to make it bros

If you sign up please consider using my code

1bg6s

1vJ32

I already have 4 invites and hold 3.8k KCS, use mine senpaitachi for real gains