Rulership of this nation is determined by popular vote of the finest butt

Rulership of this nation is determined by popular vote of the finest butt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqRUjjuUl7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see nothing qst related here

>Buttocracy

How often does this nation vote?

Annually? Semi Annually? Is the one with the Finest butt in command for life?

Further more what are popular criteria? Firmness? Softness? Jigglyness? Size? Shape?

Does it only apply to men? only women? or is this an equal opportunity ass fest?

Please fap before posting on Veeky Forums.

Pic very related

Boners come and go, butt is forever.

Probably some old, often mistranslated or taken for literal rather than metaphorical thing stating roughly "Only the grandest seat, may rest upon this throne".

Probably just making fun of the fact that the king was probably going to be a lardass. But then morphed over time into a large aesthetically pleasing seat, and the country becomes Brazil.

So basically the kingdom is always ruled by immortal god-king twinks with fantastic asses.

>Upon every ruler's death, a bloody battle between the finest butts in the land emerges with the throne as the grand prize

So we're in the Infinity setting?

Keijo is literally art though

>they use an electoral college
>its members known as seers of the rears

>this is your king of dragons

>seers of the rears

Not the Callipygian Counsel

If the best butt is determined by popular vote, and the winner of that vote always gets to rule the nation, wouldn't people just vote vote to get their preferred candidate into office instead of their choice of finest butt?

Maybe bad butts can get impeached? Maybe a fucked up traditional mindset where people think good butt = good leadership qualities?

Just say it's magic or some shit. The throne is a portal to hell and only a great ass can stop the demons from pouring out of it.

Simply put, If all the information that is given to you is the fineness of the butt in question. Then you would vote on your preferred candidate based upon your impression on their posterior.

Vote by secret ballot. By which I mean all asses remain anonymous.

I can get behind that.

>Further more what are popular criteria? Firmness? Softness? Jigglyness? Size? Shape?
consult the equation:
(S+C) x (B+F)/T = V
S is the overall shape, C represents how spherical the buttocks are, B measures muscular wobble or bounce, while F records the firmness. V is the hip to waist ratio, or symmetry of the bottom, and T measures the skin texture and presence of cellulite.

Clearly only a guideline, as what quantifies a fine ass changes from age to age.

You are now ready for...this.
youtube.com/watch?v=aqRUjjuUl7U

It's okay for other people to enjoy it, I just cant stand how shameless and lacking in self awareness you guys are

The political class have selectively bred for butts, and are now known as the posteriocracy

I can get behind (hah) the idea. Men with good butts squat a lot and can do lots of physical labor and have strong strides, presenting themselves as ideal figures to strive for which is literally what a state figurehead should be. Women with nice butts also squat a lot and as a consequence have good musculature for giving birth to ensure the kingdom continues to have good, strong children. Encouraging exercise also ensures children maximise their growth spurt during adolescence to create tall people. Is good agenda to foster stronk nation, unlike this garbage we see in developed nations these days.

elves gtfo

Neighbouring nations make you the butt of all their jokes

Braaap

Makes about as much sense as the current system in the USA... I'll back it.

I thought that was the US system. We chose the largest Ass in America.

>Punished Miyazaki

Why is he still here? Is it just to suffer?

That was the weirdest fucking scene in the whole thing. Purely because of how out of nowhere it came. Like they were all down with this? Gate of Bootylon ain't been bring no results, why is everyone lined up ready for this like they don't have things to do?

It's about the bonds of butt friends between high performance atheletes, a civilian like yourself wouldn't understand.

It's not the blatant fanservice nature of it I don't like, it's the absurd 'logical conclusion' of fightan animes taken with something utterly ridiculous. A forbidden butt technique? Really? Seriously, that's what you're going with? Keep in mind that apparently the sport has only been around two decades, so even if you get around the fact that there's a forbidden butt technique in the first place, how the hell did you manage to figure one out in the first few years of the sport?

That all aside, anyone who enjoys it is free to, but I don't watch it for the same reason I didn't watch Bobobo or Toriko.

Good bless you user. Going gods work.

What drives you people to fetishpost like this?

Aaa the Principality of Posterior

God i'm really upset we'll never see Asscalibur animated

I just wanted to see the part where Cerberus developed enough that it had its own seperate brain in that girl's ass and began to talk.

>its own seperate brain in that girl's ass
Seriously, WHY didn't Keijo catch on? Why did it get cancelled after the anime aired? You'd think Japan would eat this shit right up.

>Seriously, WHY didn't Keijo catch on?
I have no idea. It should have
>Why did it get cancelled after the anime aired?
Author got told it was being cancelled before the anime aired regardless of how well the anime did. Apparently he and his Shonen Jump editor didn't work well together so the author got canned. Shonen gives no fucks, they're a club first and foremost

>Cerberus
I hated the noise that thing made in the anime. Made me not care for the character

You play with forces you do not comprehend...

This can only lead to another holy war of Ass Vs Tits

Tits carry the hopes and dreams of humanity! !

>the party of THICC is the ruling party