Is Masters 25 going to be another IMA disaster? What non-RL cards will it need for you to get interested?

Is Masters 25 going to be another IMA disaster? What non-RL cards will it need for you to get interested?

lolololoololoolololol

sports and more already raking in the dough.

Doubling Season would be a good start.
Super Secret Tech as a foil Mythic?

I doubt they'd include any silver-bordered cards. Remember how they printed Steamflogger Boss on the same sheet as basic lands in Unstable because they were the only black-border cards in the set? They'd have to do the inverse and print any silver-border cards on the same sheet if they wanted to include them in Masters 25.

Or an entire sheet of just super secret tech

Any idea on how much they pay for the boxes wholesale?

They appear to be selling it at a one cent loss per box.

?? what's the point then?

My LGS has not even been asked to preorder this yet far as I know, there is no reason to offer a price this low this early without inside information or brain damage.

>without inside information
HMMMMMMM

The Reserved List was an inside job!

My dick was inside your mother.

It needs to lower the price back to three fifty per booster where it belongs for me to give a shit.

Either that, or literally EVERY rare in the set needs to be above ten dollars. I'm done scratching lottery tickets and hoping to get something usable.

If sportsandmore is already pre-ordering boxes at $160, you know they're going to be ass blasting boxes out at $140 again shortly after the set releases.

>literally EVERY rare in the set needs to be above ten dollars.
>expecting a mass produced set full of $10 rares to stay at $10+ after release

>playing the lotto, ever
I might do a draft. Other than that, just buy singles.

I don't really care about high end cards with the only exception of Rishadan Port.
If this has a bunch of $10 that have been printed or reprinted already on the new borders I don't give a shit. If it has Lord of Atlantis, Gemstone Mine, Stupor, Diabolic Edict, Wild Growth, Capsize, Forbid, Quirion Ranger, Fyndhorn Elves, the Gempalm cycle and all 10 filter lands then I'm playing as many drafts as I can.

I want cards that are hard to find in good condition because they're old as fuck, not cards that are hard to find because "investors" missed their way to Wall Street.

My LGS gets boxes at $65-70 for normal releases, $130 for Masters sets.

I would rather they not keep shoveling in dollar rares and mythics. I would love to see it as a high power set that manages to reprint a bunch of cards that are important for older formats

Fetches and shocklands, crucible, damnation and some others i cant think atm. I want investors to kill themselves.

>inside information
Only cards over $40 are Jace, Crucible and Rishadan. Land Tax, Vendillion Clique, Sorin Markov and Strip Mine are in as Mythic. The rare lands are the SOM Fastlands.

You heard here first.

That sounds so terrible that I’d believe you.

>won't play the lotto
>drafts

Its really not much different.

>turning a four dollar uncommon into a mythic

Sounds legit.

It's going to be an unmitigated disaster like Master's '16 wherein HURR DURR LOOK AT ALL THESE VALUE CARDS except you have to buy boxes and sift through chaff before you MIGHT see a value vard. Hope you're not planning on making back that $150-$175, goy.

It's the difference between playing a slot machine and playing poker.

They're completely different.

So are masters sets the new core sets? Like, we traded one set of reprints for another, but we pay ten bucks more a pack and we can't even use them in standard. Feels silly.

No. The new core sets are the new core sets.

There’s a core set coming this year.

S I C K B U R N

Ooof sounds about right