Anyone got good art for an evil female paladin/fighter

I died mid session and hastily made a new character and google has been zero help.

It's a shame the artist gave up mid-way into drawing her face.

Wondering if this isn't a wip of this.

Better resolution picture.

I'll dump a few

2/few

3/few

4/few

5/few

Ding ding ding we have a winner.
Sorry for the last update boys i was busy working my new character into the current game. She's an oath breaker paladin thats is mentally unhinged and worships asmodues.
The I'll be saving a lot of the other pics for later use. Good job Veeky Forums yall niggas always pull through.

6/few

>Evil
>Paladin
I'm not sure you know what Paladins are, user.

Blah blah blah 5e alignment blah blah

went with oathbreaker that doesn't want redemption since everyone else is evil this game.

Very well, time to post random shit til we cap!

Knock yourself out tiger. I'm an adult and i'm old so im off to fuck my girlfriend and then to bed. Night boys

Godspeed sir.

I'm glad my small collection of antipaladin art came in handy today.

Thank god...I thought it was just me. Every day on this board I loathe the people I share my hobbies with more and more. Go ahead, call me an Oldfag - I am one. I remember when you didn't play a Dwarf anything. Dwarf was your character class.

tl;dr: I come from a world you may not understand.

Stfu no one cares and your a faggot

This thread was dormant for 4 hours and you bumped it specifically so that you could call some guy a faggot?

Classic old WoW

That guy deserved it.

Was Tome of Battle banned or why aren't you a Crusader?

I remember when Paladin meant one of the twelve knights of Charlemagne's court. Do you froth at the mouth when someone correctly calls a Gorgon a Gorgon, and not a "Medusa" you "Studded Leather" wearing, "Great Axe" wielding killing one million orc babies for positive energy farming brainlet?

Can we get witches.
All I have are ones from Dark Souls.
Where do you fellas get your pictures?