R.I.P. "THE GAME"

Fuck

RIP Padiddle

Da game - :(

Ripe gem :-((((

How did these games die?

RIP Jyhad

RIP quests.

When there's no general for months for one of the 'top' miniatures game you have a ded gaem

RIP that one Firefly TT. You never really lived in the first place.

RIP Halo Ground Command

2nd edition of WarmaHordes came out and was completely fucked. The game was essentially unplayable and drove the playerbase away, essentially killing the game.

Didn't know that /qst/ got deleted, my condolences.

Mk2 was the golden era, Mk3 was when they had lost DC as a developer who was the driving force behind Mk2 being so good. He went over to Guild Ball which is why I think there was that surge last year

3rd edition

Just because everyone who actually played Warmahordes got tired of dealing with all the trolls doesn't mean the game is dead.

>when he doesnt put sage in options but in he name
tard

There are tonnes of warmachine players in my city.

I still remember the shilling here...

RIP Dropzone/Dropfleeet. The acquisition of Hawk is the death knell, the games just don't quite know it yet.

RIP D&D

RIP SHADOW WAR ARMAGEDDON

Your rules were great but the setting was the flaw, if it had included necromunda models then the game would of succeeded.

it should be deleted

RIP Dystopian Wars

Hopefully WarCradle Games brings you back.

RIP TimeSplitters.

Youthinksomeonewoulddothatjustgoontheinternetandtelllies

It's got a fan project! But it's unfair to say it died when it just ended.

You have to go back.

The gangrape game

Why is Warmachines dead? I was just about to start playing again.

Because of memes.

It did lose a good chunk of it's playerbase due to the transition to Mk3, there's no denying that, but it's hardly dead.

Just check your local scene.

And 8th edition brought back alot of 40k players

It's a real struggle to raise the enthusiasm to finish painting my fleet, especially when I knowingly got into this game when it had fuck all players around here even at its height.

My local Warmahordes players who left for 8th have just come back.