Best Xeno's coming through edition.... (V.2)

Best Xeno's coming through edition.... (V.2)

>texanons get a cafe
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/07/texas-ahoygw-homepage-post-3/
>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Primarch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TFW the Craftworlder thinks he's hot shit

Are all Astartes Gene Stealers?

Being that Astartes all use a form of gene seed for to mutate them from being humans into their final form.

They're only 105 if you want the salvo launchers, they're 90 points each for the hurricane bolters.

but what do they steal? And even if they did steal their geneseed, wouldn't that make them gene thieves?

Please shut up.

>and even if they did steal their geneseed wouldn't that make them gene thieves?
Astartes literally are injected that causes them to grow new organs not present before making them walking abominations. Just because its voluntary by the subject to play the role of host to these deformities doesnt mean their not basically doing what Gene Stealers do.

All Astartes seem to be Gene Stealers, I just want to know what other people think about this.

There is a large difference between a subspecies of intergallactic bug that creates an insurgency in a prey species in order to assimilate said species DNA and a Supersoldier program that aims to turn one human into a genetic psuedo-clone of a second human, but the second human was a fuckhuge monstrosity with extra bits and bobs.

need some help, anons. I'm getting ready to paint my goliath trucks, and I was unsure on how I should paint them. Currently they're primed stormvermin fur, but I want them to closer match my paint scheme. I've been doing celestra grey washed down for the rest of my stuff, but I don't think I'll be able to wash as much on my trucks. Should I go mechanicus standard for the trucks?

they really need to nerf orks

I wanted to thank you anons for helping me create a list. My local group plays 2000 point game and I wanted to final feedback on my list. what do you think?

HQ
Typhus
Malignant Plaguecaster
-Relic: The Pandemic Staff (-1 Command Point)

Troops
Plague Marines [7]
-Plasma Guns [3]

Plague Marines [7]
-Plasma Guns [3]

Poxwalker [18]
Poxwalker [18]

Elite
Noxious Blightbringer
-Relic: The Suppurating Plate

Fast Attack
Foetid Bloat-Drone
-Plaguespitters

Foetid Bloat-Drone
-Plaguespitters

Myphitic Blight-Hauler [3]

Heavy Support
Plagueburst Crawler
-Plaguespitters
-Heavy Slugger

Plagueburst Crawler
-Plaguespitters
-Heavy Slugger

Stratagems
-Blight Bombardment
-The Dead Walk Again

>intergallactic bug that creates an insurgency in a prey species in order to assimilate said species DNA

>Supersoldier program that aims to turn one human into a genetic psuedo-clone of a second human

That sounds like the same thing, how is it really that different? The bugs seem you mention seem to do it to create better versions for their society which sounds like what the Astartes go through when they turn their back on humanity just like the traitor legions who turned their backs on the beloved noble Emperor of Mankind.

orks have a new codex coming GW said right?

ARE THESE GENE STEALERS?

of course they're bloody genestealers!

>of course they're bloody genestealers!
So then their basically the same as an Astartes when you look at their similarities. What do you think? Im trying to sort this out in my head lately and cant get past how all space marines are the same as Gene Stealers.

>genestealers get kidnapped and raped into submission, forcibly injected with genetic material for birthing abominations that have the singular goal of wiping out a planet
>space marines get volunteer children who get voluntarily implanted with genetic material to turn them into supersoldier pseudo-clones of their primarch with the sole goal of protecting humanity and waging wars

might as well say cultivated gardens are basically the same thing as weeds.

>Live in OKC
>Grapevine easy to get too

I’ll definitely go if they get exclusive models and have some actual conventions there

>might as well say cultivated gardens are basically the same thing as weeds.
Well I think all Astartes are heretics because of their hatred of their very own humanity but open to any other thoughts about it. Not 100% that all Astartes are heretics, but 99.99% These astartes voluntarily throw away their humanity turning their back on the light of the Empire of Man which seems worse than anything that could crawl out of the eye of terror since they literally walk among humanity.

Throwing away their humanity much like the traitor legions did just seems like the only inevitable conclusion for them is redemption for their crimes against the humanity that they turn their back on.

The emperor of Mankind allowed them to exist, so there must be something to that. But that was then, today the chapters seem akin to nothing more than gene stealer cults.

the emperor himself isn't a natural human, yet he's seen as the ideal that humanity should aim for.

primarchs are the closest thing to him.

GREEN IZ BEST WAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Let's do bullet points so you can inderstand sweetheart.

>bug =/= human
>insurgency =/= government supersoldier program
>assimilating DNA =/= creating a practical clone
>stealing genetic information =/= having it given to you freely

Does that make enough sense?

Inb4 this is the theme of ADBs next book

>Caring about npc factions

Any good books about chaos space marines?

>books
Yes
>good
No

the ahriman omnibus is fantastic.

>primarchs are the closest thing to him.
Primarchs are lab rats, test tubes and technology, while created by the Emperors hand without his divine guidance of perfection his own creations are lost to the void, their puppets without a puppetmaster.

>stealing genetic information =/= having it given to you freely
Your saying that because Astartes volunteer to throw away their humanity turning their backs on the light of the Emperor that its ok because they made the decision freely? So if people choose to be taken out by gene stealers then thats all good?

Thinking like that in the lore is exactly what happens with chaos. A city has a few people become chaos cultists, but thats ok because they chose it "freely". Next thing you know the planet falls to chaos, soon the entire system with children be served as filet mingon.

You see how it doesnt make sense? I cant be the only one who sees that the Astartes are Gene Stealers, their SM chapters the same as Gene Stealer cults.

Without the presence of the emperor to lead and inspire these abominations their ticking time bombs, even while alive they turned to chaos in the Horus Heresy losing entire legions . Their less super soldiers, and more super heretics from what I can tell, all of them based on the facts we know from the lore itself.

Hey way to ignore the rest of the post. Here, let me ignore yours back!

alright, counter point: You're obviously roleplaying as a SOB-fag...how is the ecclesiarchy any different from the chaos cultists they are so desperate to stand against? The emperor's divine truth stated that the path for humanity was science and logic, not blind faith in a higher power. Worshipping the emperor as a god was literally what kicked off the horus heresy and led to his internment in the golden throne, yet 10,000 years later, his 'most devout' followers worship him, heedless of his literal statements that he was NOT A GOD.

even those 'heretics' in the astartes recognize that the emperor is not a god.

Storm of Iron

>Astartes are Gene Stealers, their SM chapters the same as Gene Stealer cults.
Ah yes, all those generations of space marine babies

i just cant stop winning with orks

What ya running?

as many 20 man boyz squads, 30 man gretchin squads, and weirdboyz I can possibly fit

Ignore the other army and win on points.

How much ass is this dude going to suck?

>no topic
fail thread

I honestly want to see a gane where an Orks player uses as many gretchin as can physically fit into 2000 points. I imagine it would be actually impossible to kill them all in a normal game length.

That's not what genestealers do though....

>You're obviously roleplaying as a SOB-fag...how is the ecclesiarchy any different from the chaos cultists they are so desperate to stand against?
Sure I will go with that, but the SOB owe no allegiance really to the Ecclesiarchy really per the passive decree. Just like before if things got out of hand in the Ecclesiarchy, the SOB would be the first to handle it.

I also dont know about roleplaying, but it is a faction I have liked for some time and moreso lately. No different than being a fan of any other faction learning their history, what little of it there is, which makes it kinda suck a bit.

>The emperor's divine truth stated that the path for humanity was science and logic, not blind faith in a higher power.
Like a Prime Directive in Star Trek, the Emperors main goal was the protection of Mankind due to his divine inspiration. The Emperors focus was always on the prosperity of mankind. The Emperor didnt believe in religion because he was the religion. To protect humanity part of that is letting humanity have religion which is fufilled in the name of the light of the Emperor of Man through his guidance the emperor protects making faith the shield for any citizen of the imperium of man.

>NOT A GOD.
A valid point, but what is a God? Can a God choose not to be God? Is God what humanity sees in the purity of selflessness in the Individual who sets a new standard for Mankind which is what the Emperor did. The emperors will made manifest is the holy doctrine of any people who wish to stand against the filth of the warp, the witch, the xeno, abominations such as abhumans beyond that which could even be considered human.

it looks like if nids made mechs, anyone else getting that vibe?

Space Marines don't hate their own humanity, where are you getting this from? Space marines prize their humanity, they give out purity seals to celebrate that they, humans, have dominated the other races. Some chapters look down on regular humans, is that what you mean? But they don't hate humanity as a whole.

>Sure I will go with that, but the SOB owe no allegiance really to the Ecclesiarchy really per the passive decree.
the SOB literally formed as the military arm of the ecclesiarchy due to the ban on having 'men at arms'...

Lorgar wrote the lectitio divinitatus, which pissed off the emperor so much he had guilliman burn his utopia down and triggered lorgar to find religion elsewhere, which led to he and erebus finding the forces of Chaos. The emperor specifically hated religion because it led to immoral, irrational choices, and the great crusade was literally him uniting humanity and abolishing religion once and for all.

>Space Marines don't hate their own humanity, where are you getting this from?
Its sad but when they give up their humanity allowing the implantation of new organs, the use of gene seed to alter them on the physical level, they arent human anymore, their abominations arent they?

>Space marines prize their humanity, they give out purity seals to celebrate that they, humans
The seals arent them being proud to be humans, their prayers and wards often to ward off the stench of chaos which reeks like the stench of death around any abomination and rightfully so wouldnt you agree?

Well that's... boring. Literally just boyz, gretchin, and weirdboyz? NOTHING else?

So since GW are allegedly going to have all the codices released this year, what's their next move? Are we going to see more marine splat like last edition?

>what's their next move?

Giving more focus to certain (sub)factions, thats what they said during one of the first open days so expect a campaign or two to flesh some armies out and maybe chapter approved can go back to having special army lists and new stratagems.

>the SOB literally formed as the military arm of the ecclesiarchy due to the ban on having 'men at arms'...
The high lords of Terra allowed it to be that way since the SOB swear their allegiance at their core to the Emperor not and NEVER the ecclesiarchy, lest not forget what they did to that one head of the Ecclesiarchy. All of the above is factually in the lore.

>The emperor specifically hated religion because it led to immoral, irrational choices, and the great crusade was literally him uniting humanity and abolishing religion once and for all.
The only way to "abolish" religion is to "abolish" mankind. Humanity is defined by many traits both rational and irrational as the Emperor in his divine wisdom understood. It is why he is held on high as the sacred one who reached out with his own hands to pull humanity back from the brink of destruction.

Just wondering but are you a chaos player? What you type really seems like the kinds of machinations that would come from the twisted minds of the warp used to parlay people to turn inward on themselves against those around them.

The Emperor is idealized as the perfect human, Space marines are closer to that ideal than the regular citizenry. Earning purity seals shows off that their human geneseed is pure enough to shrug off the corrupting influences of chaos and other shit.

Genetically they are human, and they openly celebrate this fact.

>So since GW are allegedly going to have all the codices released this year, what's their next move?
Year of the Space Marine sub-faction Codexes.

>The only way to "abolish" religion is to "abolish" mankind. Humanity is defined by many traits both rational and irrational
this is true
> as the Emperor in his divine wisdom understood.
this is not. The emperor outgrew such traits as empathy, and never understood the vacuum that eliminating religion caused. It's also why he treated his primarchs as nothing but tools, rather than people, which is what led to so many primarchs turning traitor. Lorgar fell specifically because the emperor could not grasp humanity's need to believe in something greater than themselves.

Reposting from other thread. Is this list too soupy? I know im fucked against hordes.

Run a narrative battle and have the Ork player run wierd boys as all their HQ slots with Da Jump so they can all jump and you can get 570 grots. At that points guard can throw out 318 Heavy Bolter shots per turn
That'd be a fun game

Any have any luck with the new units in 1k Sons dex?

>Avatar fag
>SoB fag
>Roleplaying fag
>legitimately insisting that space marines literally are the same thing as genestealers

I thought that we had reached peak Autism with Carnac anons. Way to prove me wrong. I once thought Autism of this level impossible. How naive I was then, I look back on those days with a jealous rage.

They'll get a price drop in their codex.

On another note, how come Cawl can repair ANY imperium model, not just vehicles? Ogryns, Gorillaman, whatever.

You were okay until you added Celestine to a list with no sisters of battle. Get rid of her and add some Guard vehicles. Maybe an armoured sentinel with a lascannon, a Venator with twin lascannons and a cheap artillery vehicle or two.

Anyone can be a servitor user, Ogryns and Girlyman are just bigger ones

>this abortion of a list
It does look like something CAACfags of these threads would recommend.
Here's some actual advice: rethink your worthless life.

Magos Biologis are a thing. Cawl presumably has at least some knowledge of all the disciplines of the mechanicus.

I couldn't have said it better my self, clearly this user has read the truth

Fucking...... why is he so handsome?

>legitimately insisting that space marines literally are the same thing as genestealers
How are they different? Gene Stealers are the scourge of the Imperium.

>The emperor outgrew such traits as empathy, and never understood the vacuum that eliminating religion caused.
Outgrew empathy, based upon how he continues to grace mankind with his presence into eternity from the Golden Throne that seems kind of out of place.

He never understood religion because he is the beacon of light that is religion, in that vein it would all make sense how he saw things which is what also causes the Emperor to be held in such reverence. The Emperor who so benevolent never saw himself as a God, which in ways makes him more holy to those would see that as the Emperor setting the example of how none shall come before him through that very selflessness.

> Lorgar fell specifically because the emperor could not grasp humanity's need to believe in something greater than themselves.
Failures in test tube lab creations, well that isnt unexpected now is it?

the emperor believes in perfection in humanity, and believes in the potential of humans. That's why he continues to power the golden throne. Were he able and aware of the shit they were doing nowadays, you best believe he'd slap the ecclesiarchy's shit, slap the highlord's shit, slap the inquisition's shit, and go on another great crusade to get rid of the imperial cult.

10,000 years later, the existence of the imperial cult means that lorgar WON.

astonishingly, most of the primarchs were, when not doing action screams

How are Sandwiches any different from Pot Pies? Both of them contain some form of meat and additives with a carbohydrate based transportation device to get the meat and additives to your mouth. They're both FOOD anons, obviously they're the same thing. How are they different?

So you curse the genetic progeny of the emperor himself? You do realize that by suggesting that space marines are the same as genestealers you are also implicitly alleging that the Emperor is the equivalent of a broodlord?

But what else should I expect from a walking pot of power armor paint.

Shush Carnac

>xenocucks can't even make a thread correctly

P A T H E T I C

Man if only they would just release plastic sisters so I could throw my money at gw.

>you best believe he'd slap the ecclesiarchy's shit

He's the one empowering their saints, Im pretty sure he's ok with it as long as its not worshipping chaos which was the main goal of the crusade, to shut the gods off from reality by wiping out all believers.

How are Tanks any different from Bicycles? Both of them are made out of some kins of metal and are used as a form of transportation with two revolutionary devices that propel them. They're both VEHICLES anons, obviously they're the same thing. How are they different?

that's not even me being carnac. the whole 'chaos is the best ever and destined to win XDDD' is just as bad as what SOB-fag is pulling.

but lorgar sought to spread the imperial cult to all of humanity, and guess what's happened 10,000 years later?

Are you being willfully dense?

>Failures in test tube lab creations, well that isnt unexpected now is it?

Are you implying that something the Emperor made with his own hands was flawed by creation/ inception and not circumstance? Clearly warp touched.

No, why would you think that? Would somebody really just go on the internet and be intentionally inflammatory and obtuse? Perish the thought.

3 battalions at 1992 points will give you
6xWeird Boyz
540xGretchins

Fun fact. Those gretchins have a BS of 3+ when in mobs of 20+
Suck on that, T'''au

If this guy has this shitty of an argument I wonder what he thinks of the Custodians.

How is Cheese different from Mold? Both of them form very slowly from spoiled milk and you can find large quantities of both in wet cave systems in France. They're both BACTERIAL anons, obviously they're the same thing. How are they different?

>WW2
>British make tanks in bicycle factories
You're right, they're the same.

Well user all Cistodians are obviously members of the Word Bearers legion. Just think about it. Both of them are filled with an undying adoration of their "god"(s), have a thing for ostentatious ornamentation, and both of them knew Lorgar. That's too many similarities, somebody really should do something about this Chaos Warband we have defending the fucking God Emperor.

What's the name of the super grimdark imp guard novel? I'm in the mood for depression and fear

540 BS3+ shots of Str3 AP0 btw eats
120 Guardsmen = 480 points killed
40 tactical marines = 520 points killed
6.67 Custodes =312 points killed

always funny to math out how poor tacticals are lel

Dead Men Walking I think

15 hours

thanks for the help

>Are you implying that something the Emperor made with his own hands was flawed by creation/ inception and not circumstance?
The emperor purposefully created them to be flawed once he created them to be human. THEY being the primarchs were meant to be the leaders of mankind going forward, since the Emperor himself was too holy to lead such a mundane and trivial task instead choosing to marshall the holyness of his divine being to guide us from the beyond.

>If this guy has this shitty of an argument I wonder what he thinks of the Custodians.
Custodes are NOT Astartes. The Adeptus Custodes truly are the greatest of the Emperors creations, human to their core hence their reverence for the divine of the Emperor as the guardian of Humanity. Their dedication also to mankind makes each one the equivalent of a living saint due to their pious unswerving devotion to the one and only Emperor of Mankind and light for humanity.

custodes are also gene-mutants though.

proper thread, quit while ahead

>custodes are also gene-mutants though.
Their humans who are enhanced from their own innate abilities. Literally the full potential of mankind made manifest while through some manipulation, it is not through replacement of organs as far as I know. Custodes each one is a living example as a testament to the Emperor in the power of Humanity in its perfected form. No genetic manipulation occurred adding in things that were not already present, its like all the ingredients were there and they made the perfect recipe. With the Primarchs wholly altered strains even from other species were seen as source material for their creation which was NOT the case with the Custodes.

custodes don't have organs removed. They have extra organs added, same as custodes.

The custodes process is just different.

>I imagine it would be actually impossible to kill them all in a normal game length.
I think you'd be surprised. I'd say any regular 2k Guard list would annihilate them. If you were tailoring it might be done in 2 turns.
3 battalions:
>HQ
2 Punisher Tank Commanders
4 Company Commanders
>Troops
9 Grenade/Mortar or HB Infantry squads
>Fast Attack
3 Hellhounds
>Heavy Suport
7 Heavy Weapon Squads with Mortars or Heavy Bolters
2 Punisher Russes

From the Russes alone you have per turn:
80 Punisher Shots, 40 of which are from tank commanders that will re-roll ones.
36 Heavy Bolter Shots
16 Heavy Stubber Shots

Then you have 30 heavy weapon teams in the Infantry & HWS which could be firing 90 Heavy Bolter shots or up to 180 Mortar shots plus the Grenade Launchers if they are in range (and lasguns).

The 3 hellhounds get up to 36 auto hitting S6 -1AP Inferno cannon shots plus the hull flamers.

The Grots will survive the first turn of shooting in all likelyhood.

At which point the Russes will have grinding advance and can fire 160 Punisher shots plus the other 52 shots from the Bolters/Stubbers.

>custodes don't have organs removed. They have extra organs added, same as custodes.
Where did you read that custodes have extra organs? Far as I know that is counter to the lore of the Custodes being created so precisely over so long a period because the Emperor used what was present in them already. The divine hand of the Emperor bringing out the BEST in each one, as the Emperor can do in all those who simply serve him through their own faith to him as the unending prayer that is the saviour of mankind.

These points merely reinforce that Astartes operate as active gene stealer cults within the imperium. The reproduction methods of Gene stealers are the same as how Astartes do it using a human as a host then destroying their humanity in the process.

you don't know what a genestealer cult is.

Astartes don't reproduce, they are modified humans.

Genestealers reproduce, passing on stolen human genetic information.

>you don't know what a genestealer cult is.
Down to the cellular level of germ cell generation the process is almost identical to that same process used by Astartes.

Gene Stealer - deposits its DNA in the form of a type of virus that infects the somatic and germ line cells of the host.

Astartes - organs hormonally respond to the presence of the other Astartes gene-seed implants in the body by creating germ cells with DNA identical to that of those implants through a process very similar to cellular mitosis.

Astartes are no different than gene stealers the more and more I think about it. Walking abominations of flesh and blood twisted not by the emperors hand, but by the hand of man complete with the fatal flaw of human error from trying to play God which is Hubris and blasphemy to the Emperor himself to be honest.

Really?????????? Noone else sees this????
Noone ever thought this???

Dude... Let me lay ya a learn on you.

Genestealers reproduce by altering the very genetic code of a person, creating a creature that looks almost human. But biologically and genetically, is an alien. They even have a hive-mind and are related to tyrannids who do all sorts of fun genetic shit.

Astartes, if you actually bothered to read shit you doorknob of a heretic, don't reproduce. They may pass on their proginoid gland so that the next guy can be a Spess Mahreen. But genetically, they're still human. You could give them 7 arms, 3 heads, a tail, crab claws and a prehensile penis. But none of that matters because, genetically, they are still human.

>Genestealers reproduce by altering the very genetic code of a person, creating a creature that looks almost human
Literally that is the same process for creating Astartes. Space marines do "look human". You can see how that is kind of the same right? Gene stealers can or sometimes dont look very human its a sliding scale, sort of like space marines can exhibit these from the Salamanders to the Space wolves, what do you think about that?

>But biologically and genetically, is an alien.
Nailed it, so you agree that Astartes are basically "like" gene stealers, not the same but you gotta admit there are ALOT of similarities.

>They even have a hive-mind
Astartes kind of get that from their Primarchs though not in the group think kind of hive mind way but shared thoughts/memories as seen with the blood angels.

>Astartes, if you actually bothered to read shit you doorknob of a heretic, don't reproduce.
I dont disagree, to me this is another characteristic showing how Astartes are abominations.

> But none of that matters because, genetically, they are still human.
Id say genetically their not human at all, parts of them are literally created from sources of genetic lineage outside of human origins. Check out the following link it has more info on this subject if interested. To me this says that the Astartes are basically gene stealers, does everyone forget the threat that gene stealers pose to the imperium of man?
Source:
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Primarch
>Raven Guard Apothecary and a Magos Genetor of the Mechanicum during the Horus Heresy discovered that certain samples had gene sequences deliberately deleted from the base Primarch genome, while other samples showed the addition of clearly non-human DNA.