What are the best ways to earn money that don't involve much skill or social contact with others

What are the best ways to earn money that don't involve much skill or social contact with others.

crypto

the answer is crypto

crypto

Two words, friend:

Glory hole.

Crypto, no doubt about it

You know that's a nigger right?

and sauce?

crypto

I heard trt helps with low test

you need a decent amount of money to start crypto

Any other ways to make money?

Write a social justice blog.

Entry level labor job in construction. If you're lucky you might even find a "fire watch" job where you're alone staring at a hole for hours to make sure it doesn't catch fire.

see

but sucking dick is social interaction, and you gotta be good to make those things cum

>and you gotta be good to make those things cum
my fucking sides
have you tried camwhoring?

Have you ever tried not being a nigger?

>who is your father

Camwhoring

looks like someone hasn't gotten their dick sucked

Sadly, I think its one of those we'll never know.

simple reverse search
>aj love

thats not the girl in the webm though thats

ask your parents if any of their friends might have a job for you. It worked for me.

shell do. Ill fap to her while fantasizing about an african girl I hooked up with once

get good and you can make minimum wage trading with just a 1000$ stack

>african

Investing in any crypto that isn't in the top 50 market cap that actually has a legitimate use and team. Some easy 50x ROI suggestions GRS, ZEN, NAV, VTC, GAS, POWL, MAID.

Sort out your life and work on yourself day by day. Even if you invest $100 per week on obvious easy investments like these, while being consistent and improving yourself day by day, you can be wherever you want to be in 5 years time. Think about the fact that most people work their whole lives and don't even nearly make it, and then think about how easy it is to just have the right approach for 5 years, and do that instead.

Good luck user. Peace and love.

vtc is garbage. just dumped it for stellar and havent looked back