Well user you wanted a good entry point. Here it is. Get the fuck in before we get to $10

Well user you wanted a good entry point. Here it is. Get the fuck in before we get to $10

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/enigma-part-of-mit-stex25-652e0580ee1f
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ubzqim0LE&t=13m45s
2.bp.blogspot.com/-LsL0jslDRkQ/WXcTArA6QTI/AAAAAAAAB3A/UL3LYWf2ZrcV9NwRT8ENgO1HQAGdwhZbQCLcBGAs/s1600/enigma-roadmap.png
blog.enigma.co/the-future-of-enigma-and-data-d5fb6ce450af
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

juicy dip, would buy

Sitting very comfy OP at .23
10$ eow

bought in at 1$, feels comfy

When's the dip and how long will it last?

Get the fuck in. I've caught the last couple of moons and this one is the real fucking deal. I went in deep on this.

It's at 36k sats right now. I suggest you get in before this goes past 40k again. Just shakin out the weak hands right now. From there who knows how high we go

Nah I'll wait for the dip to 4.50 before I reload

literally a three digit coin by the end of q2

its seeing resistance at $6. This little over 5 isnt a bad entry point but not a good coin for fast money.

Smart money was in, now it is just pure FOMO as this is an incredibly promising project.

Cheers to whoever has been making Enigma threads the last few days, I had a great entry.

kek, its not gonna go that low, dips over

LOL no way at all.

samefag

Not even samefagging...

no , that's three different people. this isn't your regular pajeet shitcoin bud

it doesn't stop mooning

Exactly. These are top American White men from MIT, not some gook bullshit, pnd, or vaporware project.

wish I pulled the trigger at 41500 and bought back lower..

well said. Perfect team

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nigger get out

>I dont know anything about ENG or market caps+supply the post

PAJEET BACK TO STREET

Sold at 47900. Didn't think this shit would keep climbing after that first ath. Then it just took off. Not sure if it's worth getting back in now.

MACD FINNA CROSS, RSI IS OVERSOLD

DIP IS OVER REEEEEEEE

Same. I'm not too upset cuz I know it's gonna go back up anyway. Hindsight is 20/20

I'm only concerned that BTC might start retarding again... man, why can't we have a month of sideways to trade alts

it is, check the graphs.

Should I go in at 34k sats?

This will be a x10 this year for sure.

Btc pump only means that the money that leaves enigma goes back in after, leading to more fomo, and enigma has gone pretty well through this whole btc clusterfuck desu

Forgot to mention that im going to bed in a bit, not sure if it's a good idea to set a buy order at 34k sats then miss a potential moon while i'm sleeping, thoughts plz

Just buy in now, this coin is going to keep going up, this isnt the time to exit

Yeah, I'm not selling ... but if it had to rally to 17/18k, we'd seriously dip

no thanks, you guys are going to be bouncing from $3-10 until the team releases anything meaningful.

i'm not buying into the hype of the catalyst platform. its literally just an exchange written in python with no blockchain functionality right now and enigma is just an erc-20 token.....

I'll wait until the enigma team has something to show. afterall, academic isn't known for being fast....

i think enigma is ultimately a good project but you guys will be missing a lot of moons waiting in this token.

Its already released, have you seen the team?!

PAJEET BACK TO STREET

like i said, catalyst is literally just an exchange written in python. people are excited about enigma private smart contracts, not some fucking exchange with almost no blockchain functionality.

you'll be buying in at a ridiculous premium.

Should I sell my small amount of ripple for this?

>functional project within 6 months of release
>AW NAH BRO THE TEAMS GONA TAKE SO LONG

Careful of the toilet witch, user

i don't know about that, i got in raiblocks at

catalyst is NOT the product people are excited about...

>400m marketcap
>75m supply
>insane volume
>project with functionality within six months of release

POO POO PEE PEE

mods please give us flags, its getting stupid now, street shitters should not be allowed here

and tell me exactly how enigma tokens are used in the catalyst platform *right now*? go ahead. i'll wait.

what coins are you thinking of going in on?

What happened with raiblocks, i thought the nodes crashed and no one could cash out?

>the academic world moves very slowly

Enigma is not an MIT Project anymore it's completely separate, the only affiliation being membership to the STEX25 start up program.

blog.enigma.co/enigma-part-of-mit-stex25-652e0580ee1f

Who cares? how many projects have a functional system this early?

the team is godlike, and shit is amazing, things are happening at a rapid pace, and while you're sitting there sucking your dick, this coin is going to be the next etherium

Cindicator just asked about ENG today

i'm in eth, xrb, omg, req, qsp right now.

XRB is just not slowing down any time soon.

I will pick up enigma. i do agree with wojakwhale that the project is promising but I don't think you guys realize how ambitious this project is. it will take them a very long time (for the crypto world) to come up with a working secret contracts.

But then again, cardano is top 5 right now and is also vaporware so what do I know?

I'm mooning on XRB right now and I think eth is going to break out soon. I'm not going to buy into the ENG temporary hype after it just pumped 50%
because in my mind, you guys are going to get bored sitting in this coin until things get further along.

nice wicks on the 5 min, breaking the down trend.. user, if you haven't bought yet, here's a good entry point...

>and tell me exactly how enigma tokens are used in the catalyst platform *right now*? go ahead. i'll wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8ubzqim0LE&t=13m45s

dip when ?

ps post dat photo of gf spreading in black undies

name me one crypto that has a use case except for transferring value from one peer to the other. I'll wait.

storj , poet, sia, ints
off the top of my head

>name me one crypto that has a use case except for transferring value from one peer to the other. I'll wait.

ethereum.

literally that talk is the marketing dude talking about the enigma token in the future. the protocol isn't there yet.

What? this one obviously...

Enigma will be a gateway to mass adoption of Blockchain technology.

What? this one obviously...

not yet though, enigma is just an erc-20 token on the ethereum network right now with 0 functionality.

That's what I told myself after selling Bitcoin at 8k

Creating erc-20 tokens isn't what I call a use case...

You said it yourself a lot of the crypto world is just vaporware, we are trading on ideas and potential.

The protocol is due for release this year which places is way ahead of a lot of projects with higher marketcaps.

goofnaz, lead guys are from israel and turkey, another monad anti-racist stellar for you cucks.

US universities postgrad host international students bc americans are stupid or only care about about working and making good money right away, instead of rethinking life and the world at uni.

Your fud smells a bit shitty, you should wash your hands after shitting in the street

what coins are about to moon, any TA fags share a trade?

ENG will not be Erc-20 with the release of the protocol, i don't know what you guys are playing at but your fud is very weak!

you realize ethereum is a smart contract platform with a working vm right?

literally not true. protocol is NOT releasing this year 2.bp.blogspot.com/-LsL0jslDRkQ/WXcTArA6QTI/AAAAAAAAB3A/UL3LYWf2ZrcV9NwRT8ENgO1HQAGdwhZbQCLcBGAs/s1600/enigma-roadmap.png

Dubs of first world

A roof will remain over your head and electricity in your house, because you live in the first world

sorry should have just uploaded the image

dont listen to this idiot, you think hes smart bc he bought xrb when it was $10? grrrrreat... everyones a genius when they buy into a coin pre take off, sigh...

cryptos dont need working products to make you money, even he thinks this coin will double in price from where it is now.

Americans are stupid...hmmm, how about, US universities are very wealthy and drain the world's best minds... and the world if full of great minds

hey man i don't think enigma is a bad speculation right now.

put your money in it, but it, i just think i'll have better entry points soon when you guys get bored of waiting on the protocol to release in 2018.

I feel like this is going to moon at 4am while I sleep... fucking everytime

no fud, thats a good thing! phd students from the best and most enthusiastic in the world; id be worried if there was some lame americobro at the helm

That roadmap is in no way official, they don't have an official roadmap, if your active in the community you would know the protocol is expected in 2018

You should sell Ripple, just because its Ripple.

no ones forcing anyone to stay in either, get in and get out if you think its stagnating

Are they making secret smart contracts with this shit yet? Otherwise whats the point?

>Are they making secret smart contracts with this shit yet? Otherwise whats the point?

not yet, protocol is not ready. prepare for a long hodl.

yeah, they don't really have much than a site and white paper right now. This shit is kinda getting overhyped.

I didn't know it was a fucking erc20 token, ugh. I managed to make >100% on this flipping yesterday at least. Feeling some fomo right now, but I think its mostly hype. That's why I bought, etherium is cool. Monero etherium would be cooler.

Weakhands

to be fair , this is a really solid team. its just a really ambitious platform they are trying to build and people are expecting it to moon.

but then again, cardano is top 5 and it's literally just a white paper and a huge douchebag behind it.

who knows. maybe i'm wrong but I don't think so. I think we will see $3 -$4 again in no time.

This is the closest to an official roadmap, not dates listed.

blog.enigma.co/the-future-of-enigma-and-data-d5fb6ce450af

Most people don't even understand what the Enigma Protocol is.
Any fud on this project is going to look quite stupid in the near future!

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts.

This second-layer network provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic meaning it can work with and be complementary to other Blockchain Networks(ETH,Monero etc).

see
You'd exclude a lot of projects by not investing in ERC-20 tokens

i'm not saying erc-20 tokens are bad, i'm saying it's literally nothing. you can make an erc-20 token in 10 minutes by copy pasting the erc-20 smart contract code.....

up 10% since I told you user... it's still a great entry point.. don't be late to the party

i perused the whitepaper and i found someone had copied and pasted a shitty generic neural network example diagram, why should i buy this

But it's kinda irrelevant as its just a placeholder for the native token.

How in the fuck are we handling taxes with the new clarifications? Does the hat man really want my tiny boy ass that bad? Like what the FUCK

This thread absolutely reeks of curry

Going to test new highs.. congrats iron hands

My friend the whitepaper is the best Ive ever laid eyes upon, it is co authored by Alex Pentland who is one of the most cited and respected in Computer Science!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland

making progress, pajeet !

>Alex Pentland

Oh jee, a few more weeks... the horror. In about 12 months from now this coin is going to be 100+ dollars. Who gives a shit. Just hodl.

>'My friend'
Whoops that does sound pretty pajeety lol

Which is a very good thing. If this coin is worth 5 dollars right now, imagine what it will do then. Even at these price levels, this is an early buy.

Kek sounds like the guy selling rugs at the swap meet. I still stand by ENG though

buy sub 40k

it's going to 55k/60k

At least I've got something to fall back on then!

WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN BOYS

STRONG HANDS ONLY

Triple digits isn't unrealistic IMO

The Potential is massive extending far beyond the current crypto space, this is web 3.0 computable private data storage... and enigma is the new standard.

Yep the potential is mind boggling. I work with data in my wagecuck job, the protocol solves so many things and opens up so much else