There's a river. If you drink it, you'll get pregnant. No matter if you're a man or a woman

>There's a river. If you drink it, you'll get pregnant. No matter if you're a man or a woman.

Would you consider it a magical realm?

Yes. Only because this was posted on Veeky Forums. Otherwise it could've just been a fertility goddess' blessing.

Even in a magical realm, how does a man actually get pregnant and give birth without a birthing canal?

Through the same magic as him getting pregnant from drinking water. You twat.

The larvae latch on to the insides of his entrails and slowly blot and grow over the next few months absorbing nutrients from his system until his abdomen rips open and the insect's adult form emerges

It's retarded.

>Otherwise it could've just been a fertility goddess' blessing.

That's retarded.

Why are you trying to pretend this isn't retarded.

What is wrong with Veeky Forums. If something is dumb, just call it as such and stop trying to act like it's anything except a bad joke.

It's people like you who've killed any sense of comedy here, because you don't appreciate the inherent ridiculousness of how retarded OP is. He's a living joke.

Fun fact; this exact scenario actually showed up in the famous Chinese/Japanese story "Journey to the West", where there was a country comprised only of women who reproduced by drinking from an enchanted well. I don't recall if there was somebody trying to get Tripitaka to drink it, but both Piggsy and Sandy did drink from it, and Monkey had to get a curative water before they gave birth.

It was even adapted in the infamous "Monkey!" TV show.

If you try to make it sound sexy or focus on it way too much.

Otherwise, it sounds like an abandoned wizard's prank.

You should relax a bit more.

>river
Where does it start, where does it end
is all of the ocean part of the river since it all connects?
Is everyone who drinks water pregnant?

>You should relax a bit more.
That's exactly what I'm telling you to do.

You're reacting like this deserves a serious response.

Nothing on this site deserves a serious response. Now if you're not going to treat this imaginary concept in a theoretical fantasy land that nobody is going to actually use like it's NOT important enough to respond to, then I'm sorry, you just don't understand how serious we are about not being serious.

Yes, but you already knew that before posting this.

Please, for fuck's sake, stop being a human shit already.

Your response to the OP is about as entertaining, interesting, or insightful as you could expect from a sack of human excrement. It's because you approached something even illiterate Chinese bumfucks recognized as an attempt at comedy with the seriousness of a doctor examining a lump. You're right in the sense that we should treat it like cancer, but not in the sense that we should be examining it clinically.

You're the kind of human shit that does things like hang out in the /mgg/ thread without appreciating the irony of it.

You're fun. And I do mean that seriously. It's hilarious to see you get this worked up over something nobody but you thinks is any big deal.
Also, I have autism, which makes me more like Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty than you, because he said he had autism in the last episode of the third season. You wouldn't understand because it's subtle, and you probably got distracted by him playing Minecraft. I didn't even notice until I'd watched it the fifth time on my Blu-Ray copy of the complete series. Anyway, I'm smarter than you, so you can stop talking now. No need to respond, I already know what you're going to say. It's not interesting enough to post.

Not necessarily a magical realm but it sounds like retarded tras pandering "hurr your physical gender doesn't matters!" drivel, making a man being able to get pregnant with such an easy and accident prone method is dumb.

Is this copypasta

No, it's Re-Pizza.
It's Dupli-Calzone.
It's Repe-tortellini

It's undiluted autism.

Actually, no, because I said outright that I had autism while exhibiting the worst version of it, it becomes self-aware and thus stops being idiotic shitposting and suddenly becomes clever "commentary." Pointing this out while still exhibiting this behavior, and even pointing that instance of autism is also commentary, and is thus even more clever, as is being self-aware enough to point out that doing this whole shtick is even more autistic, like I just did.

i don't see how it would ever be anything BUT magical realm

A long time ago, it could have been a "joke". Something done for comedic purposes.

Now though, thanks to the misplaced /d/enizens here who do their best to take dumb fetish stuff seriously, the idea of "jokes" has been lost on Veeky Forums.

But maybe it's really all just a commentary about the inevitability of the board's slow descent into incoherence?

>this didnt turn into a preg thread
I had high hopes when i saw this thread earlier. I know we all care about the quality of the board but the occasional weird thread doesnt have to be a complete existenstial threat. Creative types often struggle to keep their magical realm out of things because the magical realm is as much a part of them as anything else you draw from internally in creative expression, such as roleplaying.

>the occasional weird thread doesnt have to be a complete existenstial threat

Can it be a fucking joke instead of a mental exercise in how contrived and forced you can be when trying to insert your fetishes into everything?
Remember humor? Remember when people could read "Men getting pregnant? How ridiculous!" without having to think "Oh fuck, the fetishposters are going to start trying to figure out how to force this into their nonexistant games."

Yah, a shame, but then, how are you supposed to even mention pregnancy amongst NPCs on Veeky Forums? Which is a problem for me, because I have one culture where the leaders spend most of their time pregnant (long story, only the worthiest amazons are allowed to become pregnant and pass on their "superior blood").

Sounds alright, because of you're at the level where someone comes along who actually goes and drinks up AN ENTIRE RIVER (I'm reminded of the time Thor drank a substantial part of the ocean) then something strange and mystical being the result is only to be expected. Something like ending up giving birth to the newly manifested god or goddess of that river (like how Athena sprang from Zeus' forehead) would be totally cool and lead to a very interesting relation between parent and child. You can do fun things with that.

No. Parasites.

I'm not qualified to talk about them. We need a guy with parasite expertise in this thread, stat.

>you'll get pregnant. No matter if you're a man

I'm not sure if you understand what pregnancy means OP. If you're american that's ok, I'd imagine your biology classes wouldn't be much help, considering the level of education there...

Take it easy, sis.

Depends on the state. Some states are alright. Others still advocate the Pull-out method because their religion doesn't allow divorce and a shot-gun wedding seems like a good way to get grandkids.

It depends on how it was presented.
It could just as easily be played as body horror or comedy as it could fetish material. Or some combination of them.

Does the river run across the site of a god of life's destruction or some equivalent?
Then no.

Question; does the touch of magic have some effect on the resultant children?

For example, if this river was tied to the blood/milk of a god of fertility, it might cause all children created by it to be born as aasimar (or tieflings, if it instead stems from a fiend like Lamashtu) and thus its presence gives rise to a nation of planetouched.

Yes both literally and figuratively

Depends on the setting and exact effect.
> Fantasy
This is borderline magical realm, but arguably acceptable provided Remove Curse removes the effect.
> Warhammer
Acceptable. Slaanesh did it.
> SCP game
Totally acceptable provided that men cannot give birth and instead die in pain while a dead fetus squeezes down their bottom, and the party must contain and research this river (and it is a very small river).

Drinking a river is quite a featOh, hey there.

So yeah, it probably won't come up, and if it does, well they were warned, I guess?

I’m getting really tired of “fertility goddess” being another way to say “hehe, pregnancy and thicc.”

Fertility deities were primarily concerned with agriculture and the fecundity of livestock. The only time you’d directly worship one for your own fertility is when your bits are broken or your wife is going through a difficult pregnancy and you want her to survive labor.

It is a pilgrimage of infertile pairs and magical beings who wish to have progeny, but aren't capable of that feat.

>if you drink the river
yes, hyper-inflation is a fetish.

>make the cows drink at the river
>cattle trade blooms exponentially

My magical realm is barter trade, you've just hit my g spot.

Is getting cows pregnant really that hard? You'd think leaving them alone with a bull or two for a few days would work.

Well I'd consider it enchanted, or cursed at least.
I got a cool idea actually for it.
>Powerful Wizard is terminally ill with an illness no magic can cure.
>Wants to pass his secret magical wisdom on, but feels no-one is worthy, not even his apprentices.
>Comes up with an amazing idea.
>Modifies a curse that usually pulls a doppleganger out of ones souls to enchant a river in an abandoned location.
>Said curse creates a child version of yourself of somewhat dubious morality, but when it reaches the age of adulthood, it "replaces" you. Like you literally die on the spot as soon as they fully mature.
>They can't reproduce naturally either. They are bound to the river.

Seems a bit unusual for a Wizard to do something "evil" like use dark magic though. More of a Warlock thing, but I got an idea to explain that too.
The Wizard was a magic prodigy. He is the only one that could stop a cataclysm from occuring as an ancient Demon planned to rise once more and make a claim on humanity. So he had to take the risk, knowing that its likely he would eventually become as evil with each generation of doppleganger being more cruel than the last, every 18 years that pilgrimage warping the landscape more and more. But he foresaw that a prodigy would rise eventually to beat him and undo the curse.
Makes for a great boss too. Both defeating the Master and Child.

>There's now a literal parasite growing inside the man slowly and painfully killing him over weeks before it emerges out of his dead body.
Also you didn't say if they get pregnant with a child of their own species. This is some great body horror stuff.

>People drinking from magic river of pregnancy, expecting the gift of a child
>Get some weird as fuck Animals/Insects/Monster instead that will probably kill them

Depends on how your present it, and if it kills male drinkers.

Lets expand on it further. The illness the Wizard suffered from was called Demonblight. He was infected by the demon just as its physical form died. It shot out a spike which lodged itself into the Wizard's chest then fell out soon after, leaving a black mark which eventually spread over the Wizard's body. The more the Wizard exerted himself and used magic, the more it spread and weakened him. It was the research into finding a cure (obviously fighting the Demon again would kill him almost instantly since the tables have been radically turned) lead him to find and study the nature of curses and eventually modify the doppleganger curse.
The Demon essentially created his own problem and an evil party could team up with the demon for aid since even it knows it doesn't stand a chance against the Wizard alone. But it will likely try to betray you itself.
Three or four generations in the Wizard finally reveals his true tyranny, slaying the king of the land and declaring himself supreme ruler.
He has amassed a cult of followers, cursed like he by bathing in the cursed river, though the effects of such more prominent (since they have much less resistance to the curse being normal warriors, wizards, theifs ect.), with stronger, more demon like, older looking dopplegangers. They kidnap people and indoctrinate them into the cult. The leader of the cult is the right hand man of the Wizard, a third generation apprenctice who, influenced and brainwashed by the wizard, betrayed his fellow kinsmen, killing them in the middle of the purification ritual, revealing the secrets the original Wizard left to them to undo this all to the current elder Wizard.
He fears death, but not as much as he fears the wizards wrath, seeing it firsthand after the Wizard murdered his brother, the firstborn meant to be an apprentice originally, in an explosion of blood, then reformed to look like a riding accident. the Wizard clearly didnt like that choice, and thought he was a better pawn.

Magical realm is about intent. Literally everything is someone's fetish, even floor tiles. Unless you're breathing heavily and "scratching your thigh" while describing how the paladin (male)'s womb begins to swell, you're fine