Hey Veeky Forums, should I care much about my player's character art?

Hey Veeky Forums, should I care much about my player's character art?

I got a submission today that first made me think 'what, no, no way'. But then I stepped back and felt a bit ashamed that I had just considered veto'ing something based on a dumb picture.

that depends
is this said art?

Yes, I thought the filename was apparent

Do they have no fucking pants

Your player is playing their fetish. If it isn't that kind of game, you may want to have a sit-down with them and explain that this isn't that kind of game and to please figure out something else to play. If they refuse or get angry about your request, politely disinvite them from the game.

Shitty bait thread

Back in the day, this would be a joke thread. But, back in the day, people who made joke threads actually had a shred of humor.

Why the fuck are you guys treating this shit seriously. Are you stupid?

Just because it's not funny doesn't mean it's not a joke. It's just a bad joke.

Your player wants to fuck kids.
Are you okay with playing with someone who wants to fuck kids?

You must be great fun at parties.

Oh hey, you the same guy from the River of Pregnancy thread? Still as entertaining over here as you are there.

Oi, what crawled up your ass and died

I feel the need to point out that the source of OP's image is not strictly lolicon.

>a lolicon is the exact same thing as a pedophile.
And for your next trick, are you going to claim that every /d/eviant wants to actually fuck three-dicked futas?

No, only two-dicked futas. One Dick for my ass, one for the girl I'm Fucking, or both dicks for both her holes whil I go for the futa pussy.
Three dicks is too much.

What if it's a threesome and you get caught one dick short?

Over reacting, user, but kinda agree. Today's Veeky Forums seems to take everything so serious.

What's hard for you guys to understand?

Did you really think it's not obvious? Every time there's a dumb fetish thread that years ago would have been treated as a joke, you lame fucks come in, treat it as something serious and worth thinking about, all just so you can have a place to discuss your fetishes.

This literally happens every single time someone makes a dumb fetish thread. It's amazing to think that you guys still get so prickly when people call you out on it, when it's common knowledge to everyone except the newest of newfags.

That seems perfectly fine.
For a magical girl campaign.

Not going to happen, I already explained the math.
>1 two-dick futa, me(male), girl(female)
>2 dicks, 3 assholes, 2 vag.
>First position, futa-mission
1st futa Dick: my ass.
2nd futa dick: girls ass
My dick: her pussy.
>2nd position:
Both futa dicks: girls ass and pussy.
My dick: in the futa OR in girls mouth.

Make believe sex with fictional characters is serious business.

If you've been here that long, why do you consider all fetish posts 'jokes' or 'bait'? Especially if they've been happening that long.

Why is everything a fetish post to you, anyway?

>pedophile posts pedophile reaction image

what a surprise

Robots aren't bound by human social constructs.

Maybe its because we want to talk about our fetishes you dumb fuck

Then stay in /d/.

He rolled too low for anal circumference.

Don't you know? Anything remotely anime-looking is pedo trash.

Veeky Forums, a blue board on Veeky Forums dedicated to discussing tradtional games.
If all you want to do is talk about your fetishes, you can go visit /d/, /b/, /r9k/, or the other boards for that kind of topic, as moot intended. There's really no reason for you to be trying to turn Veeky Forums into your personal "whatever I want' board.

You are way, way, way too late my man. The whole /d/-lite thing was cemented forever ago.

Just as much as Veeky Forums being /pol//-lite.

Us having to deal with you shitposters isn't "cemented", it's, just an unfortunate thing we'd be better off without, and hardly worth encouraging/defending as you're hoping to do.

You encourage it by responding to them.

Except nobody says teej is /pol/-lite ya doofus. They do say, that teej is /d/-lite. It's cheeky but hey, embracing the kinkier side of tabletop games has done good for Veeky Forums.

There is. Here's a list:
The mods don't give a Shit. We post, they might delete it, and we get a slap on the wrist, but we post again, and half the threads don't get deleted.
Because the Veeky Forums populace is too big to visit more than one board.
Because sequestering discussion and non-discussion into individual sections of a site is Reddit behavior.
And mostly, because the definition of fun is doing something, somewhere, that someone doesn't want you to do. Not my words, Terry Pratchett's. Basically, it pisses you off, you specifically, and we get a kick out of that. Particularly because your reaction helps fuel the discussion because every "You're all being idiots stop doing what you're doing I'm mad" is just another chance for us to provide more snide remarks for you to get mad at, thinking you win.
Do you get that? Do you understand? Every time you post on why you're right, we're wrong, we win because that's what we want you to do.

You say it because you've been trying to force that meme for years, when most of Veeky Forums does it's best to try and ignore you and otherwise treat you as an unfortunate cyst. It's only when you get uppity that we pay attention to you, and that's when you end up getting whatever your new form of /d/-general is moved.

If you could only learn a little moderation, and how to actually navigate this website you've been shitting up for the last several years, we could avoid all this unfortunate business.

Hell, humor might be able to return to Veeky Forums! Wouldn't that be great? People being able to make the occasional lewd joke, without having a bunch of you idiots appearing to use it as an excuse to discuss your fetishes.

By golly, how great would that be.

I think this image is pretty funny. What does Veeky Forums think?

Looks like spreading his ass for us.

The ironing in this post, wew

see Thanks for the (you) btw ;P

>Because the Veeky Forums populace is too big to visit more than one board.

Moot, in his final Q&A on this site, lamented the fact that people here had developed a tribal mentality, where they would attach themselves to a board, and then try to change that board to suit themselves, rather than the actual topic. He wanted more people to feel comfortable going to other boards freely, and found the tribal mentality contrary to what made Veeky Forums fun in the past.

If you want to talk /d/, go to /d/. There's really no reason not to. Stop being intimidated or lazy, and stop trying to perform social engineering through shitposting, just because you have a backwards interpretation of how this site was designed to operate.

How stupid do you need to be to think that the rules apply to everyone except for you and your personal agenda?

How can you not understand what you're doing when you explain it in such detail like that? /d/-lite is part of the board, stop being a faggot and just don't post in that part.

>/d/-lite is part of the board

Only as far as /pol/-lite is. The reason they don't get to go around announcing that is because they don't have to. They don't need to try and form a little tribe in order to keep themselves afloat here, they have enough numbers to just shitpost inflammatory topics here without having to go through all the effort you go through.

user, it's over. You made the mistake of posting . You're Ass-mad now, and everyone knows it.
All this from way back in the Mpreg water thread, reacting to my one post about a "fertility goddess' blessing." I've been watching since the beginning. You've lost.

I dunno if he's so much butthurt or just straight up clueless

You've really embarrassed yourselves here. Not that you actually have any shame to begin with, but still.

Did you really think that posting in this thread would change anything or anyone's mind or how they go about their time on Veeky Forums? That it would do anything but provide ammunition for someone to, as one user said, get snide over?

See, this guy gets it

Here's some advice. Making "snide" posts really doesn't do much but undermine your own position. It's not much of a "threat," and if anything, the prospect that there will be more hilariously inept posts like is actually encouraging.

That was my first post in the thread. I'm not the one or ones in need of advice here.

no fun on my games board

If you're trying to scare people away from calling out shitposters, you shouldn't advise them " Stop! Or those shitposters will make blatant asses out of themselves!"
The whole point is calling them out as dumbasses.