How many black chainmail bikini warrior-maidens should there be for blacks to feel included in the roleplaying...

How many black chainmail bikini warrior-maidens should there be for blacks to feel included in the roleplaying community?

Don't even fucking start

Look, unless you're going to start posting black girls in chainmail bikinis, I don't think this thread is going anywhere.

More interesting question. Crossplay is pretty common with white and asian dudes in my experience. Granted, people still meme about it, but it's not uncommon in both creepy and non-creepy forms.

But I've never met a black PnPer that does a cross-play character of any sort, in any genre.

13%

Reminder to sage, report and hide

>But I've never met a black PnPer that does a cross-play character of any sort, in any genre.
I thought I had for a few years, but then they came out as trans.

MORE!

Please.

Reminder to sage report and hide

6.5%, maybe 7% depending on how many "men" are feeling fruity.

It's a trade off. There's more gays among blacks but because of this we are very intolerant of being seen as faggy.

Seven.

MY

throw in some asians too for diversity

There should definitely be more

...why the fuck are her nipples lighter than the rest of her skin?

Goddamn nips have never actually seen the beauty of a naked black woman, have they?

for the love of god if you're going to reply remember to at least sage

>Goddamn nips have never actually seen the beauty of a naked black woman, have they?

Can't see something that doesn't exist, user.

It happens sometimes. There's an insane variety in human nipple colours across all races.