WHY ARENT YOU BUYING ECA. YOU MUST HATE MONEY

WHY ARENT YOU BUYING ECA. YOU MUST HATE MONEY.

your mom is a whore and your dad is a faggot.

Stay poor faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ECA.htm
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nrr1f/electra_eca_is_not_technologically_sound/ds43tkd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already did, lul

Buy more then you queer moose

You guys using the wallet? Why's it so shit?

Us Electranians need to show some class, sir. I tried to help these poor internet gents out when it was under 10 sats however they failed to listen. Be humble my crytobro

New wallet soon, but it's actually a good wallet wtf are you on?

bought 3mil at 2 sat and still hodling, comfy af

KEEP FUCKING BUYING> im at 2.5 mm I want 10 im waiting to be luquid

saw my eca profits go up by 100% today.
decided to switch my lumen to eca, exchanging right now.
although shame that i'll waste some money but like i say, better later than never.

JOIN THE FUCKING ECA.

where do i buy

coinsmarket

Coinsmarkets
coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ECA.htm

WHEN IS THE NEXT DIP I ONLY HAVE 500K NEED TO BUY MORE

selling everything i have exept xrb for this, people will gonna make it if this reaches 5ct lul

>next dip
ahahah never happening, the most this coin dips is 5% :)

In 48 hours or less, I'd wager.

this thing wont dump till 1000 sats. and it will recover in 1 day

how do i figure out how much in USD my current stash is worth. how much in USD is 10mil 100mil 1bil satoshi etc

take calculator
copy your satoshi
multiply by current bitcoin value.
there

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = 25CucCU

Check that discord for yourself...

thanks, user.

how do i get on that discord

>discord = 25CucCU

Hurrrr?????

lol it isn't even mentioned in the discord

got in at 19 sats, sitting pretty rn

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nrr1f/electra_eca_is_not_technologically_sound/ds43tkd/

Transactions are NOT instant. Pajeet coin,

SELL SELL SELL

I just got in on this an hour go. Can't have nothing nice around here. :(

Where can I buy this shit coin?

The pajeet force out in full force do we need 5 threads about this coin?

Nice, just sold 100k.

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = 25CucCU

Check that discord for yourself...

As I wrote in the five other threads, anyone who has half a brain should be able to realize that this is a scam. I get that greed can be strong, but this is a scam. If you're early enough you can get rich, but the majority of people who put money in this will end up with nothing. If you haven't bought in by now, you can figure out in which camp you'll end up. For those who bought in, don't listen to the fucking shills and if you have are making or have made significant profits already, CASH THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW and don't be greedy, if you want to watch the numbers keep rising, suit yourself, but realize that if you don't cash out yesterday, you'll never see any actual gains on this and you'll lose most if not all the value of your initial investment. You've been warned. Now OP is going to use 10 proxies to insult me, but I don't care, fuck scammers.

SPAM

no mention of ECA.. just his signal discord

No coins yet huh? It may dip a little for you to get in.