His party just kills the goblins instead of trying diplomacy

>his party just kills the goblins instead of trying diplomacy

Explain yourselves

They give xp.

In the setting we use, they are non-sapient.

>bothering with xp at all

>gunboat diplomacy is not diplomacy

Then why does it have "diplomacy" in the name?

>his party doesn't tie the gobbo down and rape her
What else would you do with her?

They don't speak the same language and are trying to kill you.

Goblins steal and devour children, because children are a delicacy. Do you want to be the guy who made nice with the children eating goblins? What's next, going to let the milkmaids get raped by trolls "because its in their nature" and give our gold to the dwarves for "safe keeping"?

thats doing diplomacy while backed by a proverbial gunboat, what you're describing is just naval bombardment

A child is much more likely to die to illness than goblins, and the local villages consider goblin a delicacy, so really its fair game.

>sexualizing goblins

Here we go again.

I mean, that goblin looks cute. I would her.

>"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor."

>not sexualizing goblins

Here we go again.

You cannot even tell if it is a her

Actually the mortality of children by illness is false with the advancements of alchemy, since not everyone can afford a cleric to heal their child. However, I will concur with the delicacy part, since Goblins in these areas do have a nice spicy flavor in their flesh if cooked properly.

>perpetrating false goblin stereotypes
Again, here we go.

She's part of the city watch.

I can actually. The chin, the size of the eyes, how apparently wide her hips are. That's a girl gobbo, might have her chest bound. Probably dutiful but really lets go after a few beers.

#NotAllGoblins

In this setting goblins are inherently evil by human's standards because they essentially have lizard brains as far as mammalian feelings of "love" and "family" are concerned. So while it might not be the unobtainably perfect solution you're looking for it's the solution that's best with what we can do.

>and the local villages consider goblin a delicacy
So it's an "us v. them" situation. Obviously I'm going to side with us and slay those goblins so my family can eat well, and protect my community's children from the goblins at the same time.

Man you can't change what is. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. Sure, a lot of goblins won't drop whatever they're doing to suck a dick. But that doesn't mean they don't like zuckin' dick.

STOP

But user, all they want is some warm gravy.

I refuse. Goblins, especially females, are markedly libidinous creatures.

We will be eager to try diplomacy once the DM allows for it, until then:
>his goblins just kill the party instead of trying diplomacy

How do you guys feel about the portrayal of Goblins in Warcraft?
Too comical?

This is false though.
Stop visiting brothels and meet a well-adjusted goblin male/female for once.

Why would you merely defeat your enemy, or otherwise allow them to regroup and oppose you again when you can put them down for good?

>claiming they should be viewed as fellow people
Criminals get punished. Lethal resistance gets put down with death.

All that's going to happen is this user. I think you need to learn more about goblins.

>implying "well-adjusted" gobbos aren't just nymphos behind somewhat ajar doors

I'm not a beginner

Goblins are capable of bearing up to 12 offspring at once from a single mating session. With human height and strength they would overrun the world with a half-Gobbo race.

Is that what you want? Short and plump little harlots draining human men of their biological information? Huh?

That would be funny to see.

Look, all I'm saying is that goblins aren't just short versions of a succubus/incubus.

Of course goblin prostitutes exists, like any other race.

There's nothing to negotiate. We're here to kill goblins, nothing else. Our motivations just simply are.

Most races aren't 94% prostitute, though.

You're most likely thinking of humans.

pretty stereotypical but better than Pathfinder

Goblins ain't green and short and stacked to hell and back. Unless they got turned into a goblin I guess.

They have the strength and intellect of little children. Negotiating is pointless, as is leaving them alive.

I don't know if I'm shooting shit with somebody, or I'm dealing with a member of the GIDF.

The goblins were all rather swell and well to do folk, but there wasn't enough room and food for everyone. Simple as that.

Not as much as their treasure is worth. 1–1 hit die monsters are only worth 5 XP a piece; when your fighter needs 2,000 XP to reach 2nd level and your magic-user needs 2,500, you'd better just be trying to filch their gold.

I'm not condemning the attraction for gobbos only the misconception that they all will accept any sexual favours on the spot.

Kek.

You might have to shuffle behind a barrel or something but it's pretty much always on the spot.

I hope you don't come across any goblin man/woman if that's your perception.
That'll get you arrested.

Is "arrested" goblin slang for "wanked"?

Just for the sake of knowing, are you this user?

That certainly doesn't look like me, so no? I'm just here to set the record straight about how lewd gobbos are. Seriously, it's like horny barmaids except everywhere. At knee height. Reach out and grab a handful, they just giggle man.

Goblins are disgusting and I hate shortstack obsession.

>he hates shortstacks
But how?
Yordles and Gobbos a cute.

Any XP is good XP.

Are you some sort of goblin rapist?

>Hipster haircut
>Quirky glasses

Don't tell me she didn't deserve to eat a Fireball spell.

What are you, some sort of uptight asshole that rejects goblin sexual freedom?

I'm not rejecting any freedom of sorts!

It's actually impossible to rape a goblin, ya know.

What?

Goblins are riddled with so many sexually transmitted diseases that can cause virulent mutations, junk rot, or even death. Who needs an assassin when you have goblin whores?

It's not rape if they want it

>fuck a goblin whore in the hopes that you get a powerful positive mutation

>his party fucks the goblins instead of trying anything else.

What compels you to even say such a thing.

Basic logic.

I mean, it's true though?

user, if you want a goblin boyfriend/girlfriend then go ahead but saying shit like that isn't gonna get you one.

>implying alchemical concoctions don't cause Wisdom and Charisma damage
Next you'll tell me that The (((Empire))) isn't enchanting the rivers to make the frogs gay

user if I wanted a gobbo gf I wouldn't just pump and dump one off the street. I'd hold onto her for a bit, get the imprint y'know.

She definitely wouldn't be the city librarian, or in any other respectable occupation, if that's the case.

>Hating on the dwarves trying to introduce and use a stable monetary policy while everyone else is running around with swords and shitting in the same water they drink from

You've reached MAXIMUM over-peasant, user.

>stacked gobbo librarian
>NOT perfect gobfu material

Imagine the the fun. Don't tell me you wouldn't seize the perfect hot librarian opportunities.

A goblin librarian would disorganize the books, or make them into towers, or tear pages out for use as napkins or ass wipes. The Dewey Decimal system to them would be just a shitload of dots, and they will help you find the exact opposite thing you're looking for.

Shut up khorne I bet you can't even read

I would kill anything with that hair and those clothes regardless of what race they were. As far as goblins are concerned, I generally don't kill anything that doesn't inspire me to kill them.

Murder seems like a disproportionate response to the crime of having bad fashion sense.

Came here to post this

I don't "roll" that way.

Anyways for that user that requested about a week ago from me that three masked cloaked man/woman with a nagamaki, here it is!

I can abstract that if you walk around looking like that, you're probably a net negative for society.

Chances are the goblins would have shanked you the moment you turned your back. I won't play dices with chances like that.

I hate you autists who think this awful manga is worth posting again and again and again.

The fault lies with a DM who shows anything antagonistic to be completely unreasonable.

I hate you autists who think these awful goblin threads are worth posting again and again and again.

What do you think is so bad about it? I'm genuinely curious cause I loved (almost, not so much the sexual scenes) every minute of it.

>I tired this once
>Party ignores me and attacks anyway
>GM gives me shit for slowing down the game instead of just doing hack and slash
>Meanwhile during other times party members dick around doing nothing and they don't get bitched at
fuck that group

I don't hate either of your sides but I'll say I do so I can look and feel superior.

The setting is complete shit desu, goblin slayer only works if everyone is willfully retarded. Not that guy.

Not that guy either but the only thing I know about it is some monk chick gets raped and her life is ruined because of it. I have to read enough about rape in real life in the news, so I don't need it in my fantasy manga.

Explain? (Consider me retarded if you must but I thought it was pretty well explained.)

Fair enough.

The dwarves are here to portray the Jews, no need for a second chosen tribe.

Goblins you say?

Where did this sexualizing goblins thing come from could someone please explain the appeal to me?

Im not 100% sure, but possibly World of Warcraft kicked it off with CoC cementing the commonly accepted version of 'lewd goblins' we are all familiar with.

It came alongside the boom of tans and the sexualization of EVERYTHING, at least in this current time. I mean obviously people might be turned on by a sexy gobbo for different reasons (green skin being exotic, short stacks, ect), but there's been an increasing trend (which I personally blame on weeb culture) where we've decided we want to fuck everything and that everything needs a sexy version.

They had there chance. The atrocities they committed can't be forgotten. This is a genocide. I know that. I am complicit. God will judge me one day. But on this day goblins perish.