What would be in the ground floor of the left tower Veeky Forums? And in the smaller building adjacent to it?

What would be in the ground floor of the left tower Veeky Forums? And in the smaller building adjacent to it?

Another angle, revealing the ground of the floor of the right tower, it has the kitchen.

Storage and a water source, I'd say.

Cellar and/or storage
Servants quarters or a chapel

Another angle
The tower in question is to the front and faces the village
The tower we can confirm all three levels of is in the rear toward the beach
The unknown small building faces the two men

water source is the stairs going down in the first one
chapel is the small building next to the right side tower in the first picture, notice the two kneeling stool things

Water source for the stairs
this would be around where the shadow is cast in the exterior picture

The interior courtyard
The entrance is between the unknown small building and the tower with the unknown ground floor

But why the interior kitchen?

Armory?

I'm feeling like the small unidentified building would have any arms stored in it
The towers both seem for habitation and we can see the opposite small building has storage in it

Many keeps had a interior kitchen, abit a small one, and in Scotland it would be nearly vital to provide any food that could be described as 'hot'.

Most certainly storage. There's no other real place for it to be and there are already a couple rooms, Servants could live on the grounds outside the keep

Food served in castles generally wasn't by hot by the time people started eating it even if the kitchen was located in the same building.

damn these are comfy. got any more like this?

posting the closest things I have in return.

there are two small buildings
one next to the door with no identification whats in it
one next to the tower with all three levels described, it has a chapel and storage and access to the underground well

this is pretty much complete, although it looks like the entrance comes into the kitchen?

another complete

Sweet

this is what you're concerned about? the kitchen?

Not likely to be a water source if that's near the sea, more likely to be a wine cellar or booze oubliette.

see its a well

Well then.

well well welly well well

bird birdie