Do you think that playing a character with looks like these is inherently a negative thing?

Do you think that playing a character with looks like these is inherently a negative thing?
Do you think it subtracts enjoyment from the game and makes the character shallower even if it isn't the player's taste?
Do you think that these kinds of looks dictate the character's personality and purpose more than non-attractive ones?
And if you answered yes to any of the above, why?

And because I know what it means to post this image. Which of these would you rather a) play as a character, b) have your current character turn into or c) be? Writefaggotry is always welcome.

Depends, have glasses been invented yet in the game's setting?

That's up to you.
That's one of the wonderful things about roleplaying.

What looks? Those are just generic anime girls.

>Do you think that playing a character with looks like these is inherently a negative thing?
Not really. C and E have pretty reasonable figures.
>Do you think it subtracts enjoyment from the game and makes the character shallower even if it isn't the player's taste?
Appearance has nothing to do with shallowness. The player can like their specific figure AND play a good, well-thoughtout character. Or not. Up to them.

>And because I know what it means to post this image. Which of these would you rather a) play as a character, b) have your current character turn into or c) be? Writefaggotry is always welcome.
None of them really match the figure I like to play as; androgynous looking reverse traps.

B, G, I, J, L

All else are meh

I want to join up with K so we can both bully H and keep her as our pet.

No.
Not if they don't make it a big deal.
Probably not a huge impact on personality and purpose unless someone is going out of their way to make it so.

go away

I know you're just here for hugbox re-assurement, but I wouldn't allow any of those in my game just on principle of being anime girls.

I feel G is more bullyable than H, H would just snap at some point and floor you both.
Not that it matters because the best option is J.

But user, anime girls are wonderful. They provide a degree of separation from reality that allows us to adore and idolize traits that we would find absolutely horrendous in normal human beings, like the Tsundere or Yandere concepts, or even the Perpetually clumsy girl. Interacting with the bitch, the homicidal stalker, and the girl who will perpetually harm you through mere presence would be absolutely horrible.
Now, you tell me, who wouldn't want to meet up with these girls regularly for a game of dice and make-believer?

Nah, G would be easy to bully, but she'd start enjoying it way too soon. H has that resistance factor, that "brat you want to break" quality where she'll put in the effort to "resist" you at the start so it's much more enjoyably at the end when she's screaming joyful expletives as your dick and K's strapon are shoved into her ass and pussy respectively. It's no fun otherwise.
I will admit, J is a nice side option if you're being monogamous, got that hot secretary/librarian look all over her, although if I'm being honest, and was going for a real relationship, I'd probably just settle down with A, get comfy with her, and binge watch Hakumei and Mikochi with her. Her Overwatch habit could get annoying though, seeing as I don't own the game.

Well, let's be honest here, outside of industrialized societies, some of these figures aren't possible except for people in positions of tremendous wealth and immense sloth. And most of these figures are going to restrict your ability to perform many adventure tasks, while increasing your risk of injury. And they apparently all need glasses, which is a mild to severe handicap depending on the existence/quality of available vision correction devices/surgery.

So this sort of character is pretty usefulness limited in many scenarios, though they may be alright in others, and that's definitely negative.

Personally D,J, or K.

While we're cakeposting, does anyone have that AA-ZZ tiddy chart that floats around Veeky Forums every so often?

What is this question?
A,C,D,E,H,K are moderately attractive with realistic figures. I do play attractive male characters, why not attractive female characters?

Currently playing E

I'm just going to give you what I see when I look at these girls:
>A
The Miracle girl. As far as being that one girl who you'd take with you to tabletop, shares most but not all of your interests, and is actually cool, mentally balanced, sociable but relaxed, and for some reason actually likes you, this is her. This is perfection.
>B
That girl you're going to dump. She tries hard, and you can tell she really wants to be your wife, but there's just something that's not worth it about her, ou just don't want to settle down with her. Her weight is part of it, but it's something else... something about her personality you don't like.
>C
Ugh. Getting a C to open up or connect with you is exhausting. It's gotta be all you on this one, every step of the way. Paying for dinner, putting effort into engaging conversation, and you get the feeling she disapproves of your career choice and hobbies in general. You have to put max effort for minimum payout. You could probably play the long game and she'd eventually relax, but by then you're already married, and you're not sure it's the right choice.
>D
D is a bitch, but the sort of tolerable kind. Really just wants to be spoiled by you, but still be that independent athletic White Gurl. Really kind of meh compared to everyone else.
>E
E is... quiet. You'd think she's got some creepy habit or something, but really it's just that she's reserved and quiet. No weird fetishes, but does write Harry Potter fanfiction quite a bit. Sex is ok, but it'll be years into the relationship before she gets experimental. It's a slow, patient relationship, and you'll have to do a lot of the work.

I don't really get what you're asking. If someone showed up at to a game that I was DMing with a picture of some anime thot in her underwear for their character portrait I would not accept that. You can play the character if you want, but for fucks sake at least have some proper clothing on so I can at least pretend you aren't fondling yourself under the table.

Also A and F are best.

I want to be E. Perfect.

>really it's just that she's reserved and quiet. No weird fetishes,
From my experience with reserved and quiet girls, there's a 200% chance E is into snuff, hard vore, gangrape, terato, xenophilia, and multicock.

>K will never spit on you
>J will never beat you up(lovingly)

That's why I said "looks".
Basically, if Generic Human Fighter had the body of J instead of Lockjaw Brickeater the Marine, with all other elements being as close as possible, do you think there would be any difference in the quality of the character or the roleplay, or that the player would be inherently worse about playing them?
I know that my bets are on no. There are people who play female characters in rotten ways, but that has nothing to do with the characters themselves and is mixing up correlation and causation.

>F
Surprisingly, F is cool. She's that rare case of a fat girl who doesn't say she's confident in herself and her body, she IS confident in herself and her body. Not even looking for something serious either, really just looking for a buddy she can eat lunch with, watch anime or the latest Marvel flick with, get sexy with, and then both move on when you find a better fit. You think you'd have stayed with B longer if she was more like F.
>G
G is Too much of a good thing. High-energy, cosplays and goes to every con, and shares 90% of your hobbies. The problem is she's just a little to upbeat for you. You want to relax sometimes. Even watching a show with her feels stressful because she makes you take notes for her story, or her next costume, or for her blog. You need a break from her after only a few hours with her!
>H
H is too defensive, and too easy to break. You feel like you can get her to go your way every time, but you know you'll feel guilty about it every time. Better to join up with K and go to town on H with her, like I said before. If it's both of you doing it, you'll feel a lot less guilty.
>I
I is... Meh? Sorta? Take the most reasonable girl imaginable, and give her a personality. The key here is a personality, not any specific one. She's like D minus the bitchiness, so instead she's more bland. You could probably settle for her, maybe, if you run out of options.
>J
Do you wear the pants, or does she? She acts like you do, most of the time, but she's got a more "respectable" interesting career and is the hostess to any party, even when she's the guest. She's further along in life than you are, and doing better than you probably will be at that stage. She's fine with it, but you can't shake this feeling of insecurity. Why'd she pick you? Is she seeing someone else? You can't guess.

Nah, I've met girls like that, hell, I'm fucking a blue-haired chick like that who's into sexual cutting right now. E doesn't have that secretiveness.

>K
You're not even sure how you and K met, let alone how you got to fucking. Probably drunk or something. Anyway, you'd like something long-term with her, but she's not having it. She's fun, but she want's you to have that same aloofness you had with F, and you just can't do that with her. It'll last a few months, but she'll move on quick enough if you bore her or hold on too tightly.
>L
L wants to be the house wife, wants that two kids and a large house dream, but she's picky. She'll reciprocate if you put enough effort into it long enough, which is more than C ever did for you. She's the girl you have to corrupt a bit to really get her to relax, and on your level. She's a good life partner, and she'll do you good in the long run, but you've gotta be most of the honest man she wants in her life. Definite Wife material, but are you ready for a long-term relationship yet?

This. Unless we're playing a full-on erotic game, nobody needs to know about the minute details of your character's figure.

>She's pale and overweight because she's a scholar
>She's tanned and muscular from travel and adventure.
These are ok for your character sheet.

>She has a very plump figure, with wide hips, chubby arms, very large G-cup breasts, and a large yet cute belly. She has a cute rounded face, brown eyes, thin black oval glasses, and straight auburn hair cut in a neat bob and bangs parted to the side.
This should stay in your head unless you're commissioning pinup art of your OC.

Seconded, my fellow thicc lover.

Why am I immediately drawn to F?

Every goddamn time...

In case this is al TL;DR for you, I'll simplify it down to Anal:
A will give you anal when you're about a year into the relationship, usually for Christmas or your birthday.
B will give you anal if she thinks it'll make you stay with her longer.
C will give you anal 5 years into marriage because she really wants it.
D will give you anal if you spoil her enough.
E will give you anal 3 years into marriage after you've asked for it enough.
F will give you anal if you ask for it, and treat her afterwards.
G will give you anal if you find a roleplay scene of her favorite character in it.
H will give you anal if you tease her enough and get her hot and bothered about it.
I will give you anal about a year into the relationship.
J will give you anal when she's feeling naughty, about a month or two into dating her.
K will give you anal if you ask, but you might have to return the favor. If she asks, then you're fine.
L will give you anal about a year into marriage.

> glasses
Have lingerie panties been invented in the game setting?!

A gentleman's question.

Define "lingerie", since "Sexy undies" were first invented either simultaneously with the concept of underwear, or very shortly after.

A,J > I,H,C >G,L > D,K > B > F > E.
Prove me I'm wrong
you can't

That's because of Gravity

E deserves better.

She doesn't, but K does deserve worse than E.