What if Veeky Forums users from each board is trapped inside a murder mystery setting like Daganronpa and who would win

What if Veeky Forums users from each board is trapped inside a murder mystery setting like Daganronpa and who would win

/k/ or Veeky Forums, probably.

Would /x/ try to summon a succubus?

It's a murder mystery, they win by being right, people that get physical tend to die by turret/exploding collar/being stabbed in the taint and left to die in a filthy bathroom stall.

What RPG would work best for a Danganronpa game?

Chronicles of Darkness/nuWorld of Darkness most likely

Daganronpa is an anime setting so all the anime boards wouldn't even care about the ultimate winner.

Who would be the Sayaka?

Would anyone else write a 236-page thesis (see the attached file) on the Sayaka?

Probably someone from /a/ who likes hatsune miko

This thread says that CofD is bad for Danganronpa.

What if the setting has something that predicts the future like Mirai Nikki and Devil Survivor

>some epic memer says we should start a cult like they did in the game
>10+ victims on the first night
>the tulpafags start raving about the beauty of humanity during the trial
Let the class trial begin!
>class trial starts
>chiaki
>Mugi!
>It's not fucking fair terubros
>everyone argues over who's the real protagonist
>USO DA YO to every fucking statement
>kaito big dick
>implying I'm the killer
>USO DA-
>OUMA IS INTO PISS
>I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW HOSHIBROS
>kukuku in Nee-san's vagoo
>USO-
Upupu, this is fantastic! Such despair!
>liking Ishitmaru
>Delete this and give me back my baby boy
>Tsumugi's chocolate pussy
>FUCK YOU, TIGERFAG
>OKAY LET'S DO IT
>Ishitmaru deserved what was coming to him
>TULPAMAN DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG
>Nicessu, sis!
>Every day, I want to bully Saionji.
> -DA YO
>BASED MARURONPAPAPA
>Uso da-
>USO DA YO
>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTLY STOP OUR BOY
>USO
>HWEY GAIS OMEGA BALWIN HERE
>KOREKIYO REIPU ENDLESS NIGHT
>Maki, we need to talk
>No we don't *goes to kiss her*
>Kaede is so fucking fat, she crushes her piano
>WHO CAN STOP HIM
>Maki is worst girl
You assholes are supposed to be figuring out who the killer is! I'm getting bored!
>I want Hoshi to be my little baby tampon boy
I don't-
>hoshi big dick
>nee-san big dick
>Do not stick a fucking knife up your ass user.
>kiibo's huge robotic dick
>Trashman is a cuck
>OTHER CHARACTERFAGS NEED NOT APPLY TO BASED WEEDMAN
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe
>I just tried with my vaper a little bit
>I would stick him into my hoo-hoo and he would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas
Fuck this, I'm executing everyone.

What the fuck is the big dick meme, is that what you v3 fags have over in /drg/?

yeah

What would a /b/tard do

They all die because they all hate each other.

If it were like a Danganronpa Vidya but with the boards, /co/ would be a living tutorial teaching you how to detective while trying to be just like his comic book detectives until he snaps and murders /mlp/, and I can imagine why most other boards would be murderers and use there board related skills to cover up there actions as well as how they would commit said crimes, No one would really care when someone dies unless they're a loved board

Who's the Izuru of the group?

/pol/ would win because /pol/ is always right

Right as in right on the spectrum. I could probably make an infographic about how joos run WotC, slap a few names that end with stein and add a menorah on there and nobody would fact check it.

/k/ would just be the hardest to kill, and one of the more suspect boards. Veeky Forums would be 85% dyel skeletons who make up stories about fat people.

Super High School Level Political """""Scientist""""" sounds plausible for a talent.

You just got memed by a /tv/ poster

Get MEME'd HARD my dudes hahahaha

(this is why /tv/ would win)

>Big guys always die
>strange bodies always die
>the bitch (without a heart of gold) always dies
>the pure ones always die (from murder, not execution)

So who's left?

/wg/?

>Big guys always die
Even the Super High School Level Plane Crasher?

Yes. Especially him.

r9k wins with weaponized autism and their incredible poop flinging technique.

Oh, and this applies to the victims and murderers. So being in-between pure and insane is the sweet spot. Just become slightly bearable in public.

Veeky Forums has the succubus advantage.

Can I settle for dying in chapter 5 out of 6 if I'm the loony sociopath nobody trusts?

Who hates /po/?

I don't give a fuck no more. If we can't find a way out, I'll just stick in my room until someone dies. If I kill someone when they come after me, I'll confess.

/co/ solves the mystery and goes to tell everybody, but the first person he tells turns out to be the killer.

/vp/ did it

Fake mastermind at best.

Gotta murder them all.

Veeky Forums and /co/ would team up to investigate /x/'s death, and after almost all the other boards are murdered Veeky Forums would turn on /co/ for feeling sad at the death of other boards"Why are you sad, /co/, there's no need, you didn't need any of the other boards with me around! You'll never need any other board but me!" Veeky Forums will yell as it pulls out it's GM manual with its blood stained metal backed spine and starts chasing /co/

>/po/'s master plan prepared over more than a decade finally unfolds ...

Somebody needs to kill those goddamn paper-folding nazis

>user was found lacerated to death in the foyer

Why bother investigating /x/'s death?

As long as you can keep the killer from cremating her body or giving her a Christian burial, you can just ask who her did it after she rises again.

Everyone immediately blames /pol/.

but it was actually /v/

/pol/ would make outlandish theories about each murder and in a vague way, be totally right about it but nobody believes them

but really it was Yotsuba

You leave Yotsuba alone

She a good girl and dindu nuffin

Precisely. Who would suspect sweet little Yotsuba? She is the most adorable of little girls. It is the perfect crime

there is no system that can simulate danganronpa well simply because danganronpa is not a good setting for a tabletop, the students are typically alone doing their own thing so you would basically have to unnaturally force the PCs to be together at all times for whatever in-universe reason which would make things not exciting or thrilling at all as the PCs would never get a chance to get murdered

Our darling little Yotsuba isn't capable of such a grisly act

Apologize.

She's the Monokuma of this game obviously desu

Probably one of the more obscure boards whose userbase skews older and more well-adjusted.

/j/ had been maiming other boards for years and doesn't even hide it

Unless it's a board game like secret Hitler or werewolf

But how do you make it more Danganronpa? It would be Werewolf + Clue or something.

Blackened Bump

Is Veeky Forums the 16th student, lying hidden somewhere in the boards, the one they call the Ultimate Grognard? Should I watch out for him?

Nah, he's a participant. It's someone you'll never guess like /wg/ or /i/

Wouldn't it be /k/ pretending to be Veeky Forums?

Then again, wouldn't the deer horns give away the disguise?

>*/a/ tries to teleport behind you and gets shot*
>*/b/ fucks a child*
>*/k/ shoots itself in the foot LARPing as a commando*
>*/v/ hangs itself in confusion*
>*/r9k/ REEEEEEEE's into a helicopter spin-like fury of punches, ignoring all wounds in his furious autistic state*
>*/lgbt fucks a child*
>*/an/ dies getting fucked by a horse*
>*Veeky Forums gets killed while fapping their obese forms to pictures of men*
>*/pol/ autistically shrieks nonsense before annoying everyone into ganging up to murder the obese goblin*
>*/co/ tries to reason with everyone before getting killed & rape*
>*Veeky Forums laughs at the carnage with a bottle of wine*
>*Veeky Forums dies while trying to write out stats & rules*
>*/x/ sacrifices self in ritual to chernabog*
>*/tv/ fucks a child while spouting unfunny memes*
>*Veeky Forums tells everyone they're doing it wrong, getting itself murdered in a mass teamup*
>*/sp/ dies of heart attack as it can barely move*
/r9k/ wins but suffers permanent mental damages and kills itself shortly after

Isnt that supposed to be from /x/

/po/ would die by mistake after neo/v/ sets out to kill /pol/ and mixes them up.