Bancor is preparing to go stratospheric, and now has more than 59 cryptocoin projects committed to using it...

Bancor is preparing to go stratospheric, and now has more than 59 cryptocoin projects committed to using it. The token changer app can now freely convert 11 different cryptocurrencies using Bancor. They have hired even more programmers recently to start adding more projects.

There is value in freely converting between currencies without the regular conversion fees on their app. I have been watching the volume pick up on the Bancor network through the coinmarketcap "markets" section on Bancor for the last two weeks. This is going to balloon once the newest rung of coins is released if this increasing volume is any indication.

tldr: Bancor has a working app to freely convert crypto and the list of coins on the app is beginning to grow and get more practical use.

just bought 666

>stox
i miss the black israelite shilling

LITERALLY

UNSTOPPABLE

I'm even going to use the app to convert my small amount of STOX into Ethereum. Much better than using an exchange.

>stratospheric
catastrophic
ftfy

gas fees are too high. complete shit

Why would that happen? The actual utility is great, and the marketcap sitting under $300M makes buying a stake in this coin quite cheap. It's more than I can say for many other coins of higher ranking.

REQ will do this and transfers between fiats and crypto too. Or fiat to fiat. All in a decentralised network which should be quick and cheap to use.

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Their entire market cap is twice as high as Bancor meaning it is twice as expensive. How long will you have to wait until they load as many projects as Bancor? That will take a long time and it will likely be left in the dust.

Gas fees are necessary to use any Ethereum based token period. No way around it. However, the Bancor Network transaction fee is 0, so why use an exchange and pay both?

unironically excited about this

People don’t pay with req. req runs the network behind the scenes. So the market cap and precise of req is only meant to incentivise node operators. People (not node operators and traders) use whatever currency they want on the req network.
Req doesn’t need to ‘add’anything as it uses smart contracts to convert any and everything universally. Their roadmap has all of this in it and their goal is a fully working system before the end of 2018.

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = 25CucCU

Check that discord for yourself...

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = 25CucCU

Check that discord for yourself...

I'm not on a discord group. What difference does it make anyway? Fall for what exactly?

That’s a bot, probably trying to get victims for something.

okay