Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2049: Claims Are Forever Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rfDb3zHge0
youtube.com/watch?v=LxG1kNLgo_g
youtube.com/watch?v=6Oshv_B3Tv8
pastebin.com/RRD3MAdH
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ90zMM_Fyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you pick Aqua in the Konosuba jump, does she know that she can’t go home until you finish your chain or will she assume that she can go after you beat the Demon Lord?

What do you do in Dresden?
Would the gatekeper be after your ass as soon as you arrive?

Right this is one of those things that comes down to personal preference, cause with enough prep most creatures can be trivialized, however in my opinion the Shiten Dhisufiroa is a mess to fight and the Howling Zinorgre is everything the regular Zinorge, high flying lucha monster that it is, and a lot more lightning on top which complicates a usually trival hunt into something scary. There are other hunts that can be considered the most tough on sheer scale of health, like the Elder Dragons who need to be taken down with entire cannon barrages, or strength of toughness, like the Dire Miraleas who makes any attack no hitting it's weak points bounce with no exceptions.

Shiten Dhisufiroa
youtube.com/watch?v=6rfDb3zHge0

Howing Zinorgre
youtube.com/watch?v=LxG1kNLgo_g

Dire Miralis
youtube.com/watch?v=6Oshv_B3Tv8

I hereby claim SpaceBattles.
Expect a rough draft in two weeks.
The Dresden Dolls

Ah, fuck, I was working on that. Guess it'll teach me not to assume things will go unclaimed.

I plan to start a competing magical detective agency right across the hall from Dresden's. Except I'll wear an absurd hat that gets wider every year. Of course, I'll help him every step of the way with his cases while showing him the power of using magic for something OTHER than blowing up every building he enters. It'll be a grand old time.

That is, if my Main Chain ever gets to Dresden.

> SpaceBattles: The Jump

>I hereby claim SpaceBattles.
What would the Origins even be?

Probably the former.

It never ceases to amaze me how Aqua became the most-discussed companion as of late.

>Spacebattles Chain
Huh. I actually kind of want to see this.

It won't and can't work, but I still want to see the attempt.

Ripple or Spin? I've already got a Stand if that makes a difference. I'm also unsure whether to drop into Part 4 or 7, as I like both very strongly.

I misread that as Spaceballs.

Now I'm sad.

>Thread Council
>Refu/tg/
>Tourist
>Regular

I have the text WIP of whoever tried to make a Spaceballs jump actually.

I want a high CP Drawback for killing things that have yet to kill me but /may/ pose a threat to me in the distant future like that one infamoaos Thread. In additon, I'd love to have a perk where you can simulate crossovers and scenarios of Jumps, but it never seems to finish properly.

>SPACEBALLS: THE JUMPCHAIN

Spin is infinitely better and you can do more things with it.

>SPACEBALLS 2: THE SEARCH FOR MORE PERKS

>SPACEBALLS 3: THIS IS GETTING LUDICROUS

Post it please.

Why not both. Spin does some odd stuff, but Ripple also has the whole 'biology yes' caveat.

I remember being really disappointed in that. I remember thinking it seemed pretty low quality, even by the standards we had at the time.

It's been a long time since I saw it, though, so I can't actually remember what I found so displeasing about it.

Ripple is fucking stylish. it's not as strong and you can't do as much but you'll look fucking fabuuuulous doing what you can. Also it makes you hot.

I mean if you need to choose one, Spin is more useful.

>Post it please.
Ok here it is.
pastebin.com/RRD3MAdH

Well here is another chance to give it a look.

You can do more with Spin I'm regards to utility, battlefield control, and overall having a dozen tricks, but Ripple has a higher power-ceiling and more direct effects, especially since at max power it's literally "unleash the power of the Sun" as Kars showed us

So I guess its a choice between being Batman or Firestorm

What did you do during ARK, /jc/? I took the Multiplayer/Noob drawbacks and offered my Alpha Tamer and "animals I tame don't need food" services to the clan controlling the Forest. It was enough to finally break the stalemate between them and the Canyon clan, and it all snowballed from there.

Obviously that wouldn't have worked if I'd taken Small Empires.

Gatekeeper ASAP only gets triggered if you take the Outsider origin. If you do and you're low-tier, you should immediately run before he shows up to investigate.

Can't seem to find Charlotte on the drive.

How tough is the Gatekeeper?

Ooh, this is a pleasant surprise to wake up to.

>Right Place
How would this work in sonder worlds, such as our own Earth?

Just for amusement, I did a little chain that had Dresden Files after DYN Freaks.
The Unseelie and the Gatekeeper were not amused that the Gate decided it wanted to go on tour.

>That gif
I swear to fuck you people have my computer bugged or something.

If someone tried to pick up a Chaos Warrior's Greater Daemon sword without either of their permission what sort of things might happen to them?

Depends on how the greater demon sees the individual and its master. It might just kill the person for daring to pick it up, or it might think to test its master's resolve if they haven't killed a village full of innocents in a while.

He's a member of the Senior Council, so he's about as tough as Wizards get in Dresden Files. We don't have much in the way of feats for him yet, but he's a peer of Ebeneezer McCoy, whose tricks include "deorbited an old Russian satellite to vaporise a vampire lord's castle" and "I just casually waved my staff and every monster within a hundred yards exploded into ashes".

Presumably as the Gatekeeper, his tricks would involve less explosions and more portals and dimensional fuckery.

Anyone got any advice to waifu Wiz?

He's not the strongest on the Senior Council, but he's hyperefficient (unclear if he matches the Archive's finesse.) He's significant enough that Mab respects him, and he's got an eye made from the same shit that makes the Outer Gates.
It's likely that he's as exempt from the Seventh Law as the Blackstaff is from the First, though it hasn't been said.

Some kind of undead friendship perk would help if you want to befriend a lich.

I'm still sad that we'll never get to use the Tonfa from Frontiers though. Monster Hunter Jump is great but it sadly doesn't take Frontiers into account.

Does the answer really lie in the heart of battle?
Is Ryu a jumper?
How can you defeat an ordinary man?

Pic Related

So I am looking at this Jedi Holocron from SW Legacy, it says it would let me pick from any Jedi before Palpatine raises his Empire.

Are there any interesting Jedi to grab a Holocron of? The best I can think of is Revan.

Yes I do hate how this is the best pic of Revan I have.

What is this image.

is it everybody Ryu's punched?

In my chain the other goddesses through her into my exit portal. She was thinking it was the Demon Lord's defeat and the others were there to pick her up. Her screaming as she got tossed into a new world was hilarious, but at the same time heart breaking as I know had to put up with her for longer than a decade.

>Are there any interesting Jedi to grab a Holocron of? The best I can think of is Revan.

You could always try the Jedai user

Yes I do hate how this is the best pic of Revan I have.

Here you go user

Isn't it weird that True Love works on all White Vampires, even though only Raiths feed off lust?

>Valeria
Ugh.

Nomi Sunrider or Arca Jeth would be interesting Jedi.

>Ugh.
Ugh.

She's the omniversal best girl what do you expect?

Ripple is only better if you plan on fighting a lot of vampires since besides that, it's just a fancier ki or chakra or whatever. Spin at least has some neat stuff you can do, like...spinning pasta? Or grating cheese.

I have my Ah! My Goddess license for traveling through the multiverse and I have the power to terminally put down outsiders. I also have my own realm with the Tower of Fate from DC. My official job is to be the emergency life boat if their universe bites it, since the Tower of Fate can survive outside space and time.
I took the drawback to stay till the end. I befriended the Arch Angel of free will (Mr Sunshine) so I have him as a reference for my motives. I saved Lash, granting her a body and new life in my realm. I went to heaven to argue on her behalf. She had a soul and free will for a split second and used it for good. She deserves a second chance. I work close with Mr Sunshine in making plans to save people if the worst should happen.
But for the most part I could be found at the pub pretending to be a local god of pariahs.I had the realm, the power, official god title, and Jumper: Third Class, Category One, Limited Provisional (upgraded). I have all of the paperwork for being from outside of a universe and traveling.
I think this should persuade anyone, even Mab. Granted the first time I would do anything remotely plot related would be to save both of Mab's daughters and kill he Who Walks Before when they attack the prison.

>Jedai
Who would you suggest then?

Thanks for the pic friend.

Huh, she does seem like a bit of a badass. Thanks for the help.

>but Ripple has a higher power-ceiling
>yfw Spin breaks dimensional barriers

eat shit ripplebois

A list of every person Ryu has fought or fought alongside with. Its even organized by game

This isnt updated since it doesnt include the entire monster hunter roster due to the new costume in World

Fuck Stands, get Ripple and Spin.

She wanted kids badly before becoming a lich. As an undead she can't (logicaly) have any. Knock her up and she should be yours. You could even buy her debt off of the demon mask guy.
But if you want a perk from Labyrinth would get her attention. Warning! No not use in the Succubus Bar! Under no circumstances should you use this in a den of succubi that are already interested in you.
>Beauty Of A Silver Moon – 200cp, Human - “How could I, the Goblin King, fall for a simple girl when I had the princesses and noblewomen of other kingdoms to court? You are not only conventionally attractive, but your good looks seem to resonate with those with magical power. Witches, sorcerers and fey beings alike will find you all the more enchanting, ironically, but you might find this attention is...obstructive at times. After your time here, you’ll have a better handle on controlling this effect.”

Since people are asking what we did in each jump and also talking about Konosuba... What did you Jumpers do in Fantasy Australia?

>He can't dodge dimensional Spin attacks by using the Ripple to not effect lifeless weapons.
>He can't use bio-electricity to connect every living being together in a battle for the world
>He can't take the power of the sun to the vampires in the dark of the night
>He doesn't understand what it means to breath.
Spinboi, sit down.

Hmm... waifuing Harley Quinn... I'm assuming the Joker's death is required?

>Who would you suggest then?

Almost any of them really user, From Master Ketu to Master Morpheus

>Thanks for the pic friend.

No worries user

Yes. But obviously not by your hand.

You'd also have to make sure she never finds out you're the one who killed him, but otherwise yeah.

So does that mean aqua (potencial limetado) might try and sabotage you so your chain ends?

Individuals form that era are before the Jedi order and Holocrons actually existed, so no, no go.

Some versions of her hat the Joker. Try your luck there. She and Poison Ivy also have a history of romance if you want a two for one deal.

Well, you could have her try that but I doubt she'd do it very effectively if she even realised that was a thing.

Forgot my name

Are there any like the Old Legion in SW Legacy or The Mummy's Anubis troops that lets you buy an army to take with you?

But those are the shit version of Harley

All of the Warhamer Fantasy Jumps have followers in the form of troops if I recall correctly.

I'd rather Conquer the Sun.

The Tomb option in Tomb Kings has one and a banner that summons an army.

>there is but one summit
Would Kars have let the other Pillar Men become Ultimate Beings too or would he have bumped them off?

He tried to get them on board for his plan but they said no and he just went. "Well, damn shame I'm going to genocide y'all then."

>He tried to get them on board for his plan but they said no and he just went. "Well, damn shame I'm going to genocide y'all then."

>Forgetting they tried to attack him first

Nah they attacked him when he told them his plan but his response was the same. Just a very mild rebuke as he wrecked house.

Exterminate the Fae out of spite.

Since I'm not allowed to be one without loosing the chain.

>Since I'm not allowed to be one without loosing the chain.

Fucking child.

What do you expect of a god?

Pretty explicitly his initial plan.

>>Forgetting they tried to attack him first
With about as much effect as a normal mugger with a completely mundane pistol trying to assassinate Superman.

Kars was just being a spiteful ass when he killed them off. Maybe if he didn't go around making vampires as snacks they would've gone along with it...

The Fleet in Dragonball AF

>assassinate Superman
Bah. I'd show my complete disregard for common sense by mugging him with a flimsy mass-produced pocketknife of dubious quality.

The Blackstaff is exempt from _all_ the laws, not just the first.

Kars did nothing wrong as he and ACDC were acting in self defense.

>With about as much effect as a normal mugger with a completely mundane pistol trying to assassinate Superman.

It was their fault for underestimating him

>Kars was just being a spiteful ass when he killed them off. Maybe if he didn't go around making vampires as snacks they would've gone along with it...

A greater body needed greater amounts of food, you silly vegan. And they made their choice and payed the price.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ90zMM_Fyw

You, I like you.

>Exterminating the only thing standing between urban christfagshit and lovecraftshit.
Whatta fuck user

Jumpers, Imperious and small army or Ardent and big fully equipped army?

In Dragon Age can mages cast without Staves?
Also why is the Dragon Age jump so shit, it doesn't even have any perks just a collection of vaguely defined "specializations" and items that are barely worth taking

Gods in Dresden suck. I would rather be a freelancer.

Small army of my best. But my army doesn't guard me as I can defend myself. They guard people from what is in my realm.

Yes.

It's really old and people didn't really have any formed ideas on what Jumpchain was.

early jumpchain, this was the norm

Hey Valeria, in Dies Irae, who exactly is the lowercase god option based on?

I know I'm probably dipping into super spoiler territory, but I don't have the free time to make my way through all those routes myself, and I'd just like a quick point of reference so I can set a baseline.

Methuselah, he's from the prequel game Interview with Kaziklu Bey. Don't worry, you won't encounter him in the main game.

Self defense assumes you had a genuine fear/reasonable concern for your life. The other Pillar Man couldn’t freaking touch Kars, who could literally regenerate from a third of a head if he needed to.

Also, if you think eating alpha predators who go through whole towns of humans in a single night ends with you getting more out of the meal, then you clearly need to read up on the concept of trophic levels.

>he's from the prequel game
Ah, so then knowing this is unlikely to affect my enjoyment of the main game, in the event that I do get around to finishing it. That's good to hear.