Can someone give me a quick rundown on enigma? from what i understand, it's just a more private ethereum?

can someone give me a quick rundown on enigma? from what i understand, it's just a more private ethereum?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
techcrunch.com/2017/08/21/hack-enigma-500000-ico/
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ubzqim0LE&t=13m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Not a private Ethereum, in fact it could function with ethereum.

Here's my spiel

nigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts.

This second-layer network provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic meaning it can work with and be complementary to other Blockchain Networks(ETH,Monero etc).

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/

its a coin that makes you comfier than umaru watching her own show

Second layer to the blockchain ecosystem that allows large amounts of data to be stored while keeping it's anonymity.

did enigma change their CEO? bcuz I remember he doesn't like to change passwords. techcrunch.com/2017/08/21/hack-enigma-500000-ico/

>can someone give me a quick rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

where can I buy Bogdanoffs is it on Binance?

I believe this screencap is directly copy pasted from the whitepaper, but it was the bit that made me go "oh shit this could be huge". Seriously, if Enigma pulls this off the potential is crazy. I know the MIT team gets thrown around as a bit of meme at this point, but given their backgrounds they're actually capable of building something of this magnitude. This isn't just a bunch of javascript devs that decided they'd jump into crypto like most vaporware. This is vaporware being built by MIT grads.

>This is vaporware being built by MIT grads
I wish this was the slogan.

is this shitcoin going to dip so i can get in or should by the ath like some new faggot?

this *is* the dip, it keeps wanting to pump, get in before you get JUST'd

The only thing I don't get is why the fuck they have a token. It's completely unnecessary for there to be a token. Could just be run with Ethereum as the common currency.

>Why does ENG need a Native token?
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ubzqim0LE&t=13m45s

I think it's going to dump a little... sold. Hopefully catch it lower.. if not, thanks for the 100% gains ENG shilling user

Yeah, I actually watched this all the way through earlier today. Someone else asks the exact same question and he kind of fumbles it and goes back to talking about Catalyst. As far as I can tell, they're just using the token funds to continue developing, but the token itself has no inherent value.

Yeah, I'll give you a rundown

First, if you have any questions devs are doing a ama at 5k. Go ahead and pick their brains

MIT team
Strong advisory backing -

Consider Dr Alex Pentland and his influence on the project. He is 1 of 8 advisors of a 5 man core dev team (refer to pic)

youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m19s

Professor Alex "Sandy" Pentland directs the MIT Connection Science and Human Dynamics labs and previously helped create and direct the MIT Media Lab and the Media Lab Asia in India. He is one of the most-cited scientists in the world, and Forbes recently declared him one of the "7 most powerful data scientists in the world" along with Google founders and the Chief Technical Officer of the United States. He has received numerous awards and prizes such as the McKinsey Award from Harvard Business Review, the 40th Anniversary of the Internet from DARPA, and the Brandeis Award for work in privacy.

He is a founding member of advisory boards for Google, AT&T, Nissan, and the UN Secretary General, a serial entrepreneur who has co-founded more than a dozen companies including social enterprises such as the Data Transparency Lab, the Harvard-ODI-MIT DataPop Alliance and the Institute for Data Driven Design. He is a member of the U.S. National Academy of Engineering and leader within the World Economic Forum.

Over the years Sandy has advised more than 60 PhD students. Almost half are now tenured faculty at leading institutions, with another one-quarter leading industry research groups and a final quarter founders of their own companies. Together Sandy and his students have pioneered computational social science, organizational engineering, wearable computing (Google Glass), image understanding, and modern biometrics. His most recent books are `Social Physics,' published by Penguin Press, and 'Honest Signals', published by MIT Press.

As a follow up:

"Where tokens come into play is really in the networks effects and having, aligning incentives for data consumers and data curators. Without picking something like bitcoin or Ethereum it makes sense for us to have a native token for the platform... We're intending ENG to be the native token for any application that is built on the protocol level.

Later, after someone giving him a way to discuss it more plainly:

"Speaking generally... There's plenty of projects coming out right now that don't need a token."

Because ENG isn't actually linked to any sort of basis, it's just as variable in terms of value as either ethereum or bitcoin. It's a very interesting project, but it really doesn't need a token.

He said they intend for ENG to be used for all dApps built on the Protocol.

Yeah, that's exactly the quote I linked. There's no reason that couldn't be ETH. Nothing special about ENG (the token).

Fuck off shill.

Because the Enigma Protocol intends to be blockchain agnostic I believe it would make sense for a standardized token rather than just adopting the token of the platform like ETH, also for compatibility of applications built on the protocol.

It is an ERC20 token. I haven't heard anything about them getting off the Ethereum block chain. You'll have to purchase ENG through ETH, so that will be the basis on which ENG's value is centered around. ETH is just as much a standardized token as ENG would be.

weeeew lad, we will be millionaires, such a good project indeed

Kek, what a great slogan.

It was me, but you're fucking idiot for selling it. It has potential to even triple its market cap.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m19s

Yeah.... he doesn't even talk about ENG in this. He's a smaht dude, but this video is just hot air as far as the token is concerned.

It's 3x since I bought it so I'm sweet.