What's the current state of your PC in that adventure, Veeky Forums?

What's the current state of your PC in that adventure, Veeky Forums?

in hibernation for next couple decades (game time) / months (real time)

Trying to get over the fact that he has widespread amnesia of the last five years and how he only has spotty memories of getting married to his childhood sweetheart during that time.

On a ship in transit to the next job.

Probably taking advantage of the fact that the ship he's currently on has a proper gym instead of him having to rig weights with spare engine parts.

Hunkering down in his flat with his shadowrunner crew since Tweety decided to steal our employer's corgi because it "looked cute"

Just went through a portal to help an Empire conquer a new continent alongside like seven other dudes and join up with the army on the other side. Somewhat nervous, but still prepared to punch native savages and other beasties.

brand new adventurer with barely contained power as a sorcerer. It's fun to roleplay as a noob and putting my party in danger. (sometimes)

Camping in the woods, as of now. Our DM went full Revenant in the last session, so one of our players has been fucked beyond imagining by a bear.

Slowly turning into Goebbels the more traumatized by the war he becomes.

Trying to figure out how best to fight an eldritch abomination posing as a child while also trying to plan how to stop a rogue psychopomp from attaining godhood.

Ya know, just another Sunday night.

nigga got he ass smoked.

Finally fucked a goddess.

Fells good man.

On a voidship of small stature on the way to infiltrate the webway for some God awful reason. Teamed up with a germaphobic assassin, a catachan chick, and a toast-dispensing Techpriest under orders of an Inquisitor who kinda looks like George Clooney. Poor guy is exasperated beyond belief.

Transformed into a sprite-like form made out of nanomachines, fighting off unusually polite security fractals.

Not missing alcohol at all, been clean 5 years, just as long as his meditation streak, the blood of his family’s death is close to washing off, but he can still feel the weight sometimes

Short term? Currently in a standoff with what is basically one of the top 10 villains in the world. She can vaporize virtually anything she touches.
Long-term? His already large Ego has become overinflated thanks to the realization that he may be perfectly indestructible to all physical forms of damage(excluding current circumstances) This ultimately is doing nothing to resolve his need for attention and underlying insecurity issues.
High School superheroes can get weird.

Ate shit in the big fight while tanking for the squishy party. Going to find out that while he was resting, the dickass rogue let our new political prisoner be killed by one of his now-free'd slaves, because second hand homicide is apparently how he gets his jollies.

Really was looking forward to making an example of that guy, rather than just killing more people.

Just got a fancy new sword and shield after brutalizing the gang of anti-mages that kidnapped and murdered the party sorcerer. Not coping with the PTSD of burying another comrade as well as the rest of the party, who seem content with the meta-reasons for the character's death.

Fighting over a knotted rope that they keep on trying and failing to unknot, making it even worse in the process

In the actual campaign they have worked out a deal with some outlaws to help them get medicine for one of their sick party members and are currently tracking down a herbalist to do so, but there has been more discussion over the rope than the rest of the story

Celebrating Dirty Orc Christmas by slaying beer golems and tentacles.

Misread thread as what my Party is doing
Im sitting with the outlaws at their camp tending to the sick dude while they are on the quest to get the medicine

I'm the DM so I get to bear witness to the rope shenanigans first hand

She's fine. A few scars from a Timberwolf attack will surely stick around, but the only thing she's experienced outside of that since making her excursion out of the city with a group of total strangers is that one of them nearly drowned themselves trying to swim about 230ft. or more of rushing river.

Currently recovering from shock from hearing the voice of her long-lost partner during her thieves guild days from a glowing ball in the mysterious fog. The voice promised her partner's return if she finds the "Witch's Hut"

The encounter left her somewhat out of it during and after the fight, accidentally shooting at two NPC allies with her crossbow. She gave the two a potion each afterwards, feeling extreme guilt.

The party distrusts her now, especially the dwarf fighter: as far as they know, she shot two innocent, if somewhat pervy town guards without warning.

When they got back to the city for their reward, she began researching what the hell the Witch's Hut is, to know what exactly should she prepare for.

5th ed
Dragonfire Campaign - Trying to quash his growing manic state at the idea of his daughter being tortured by Asmodeus. High level campaign, may have accidentally an apprentice.

Ladies of Luck Campaign - About to be eaten by an ancient shadow dragon. Was beginning to trust our warlock. Warlock wants ultimate power of macguffin. he knows it. I know it. Probably going to have to kill him to stop his ascension. Hard times.

Black Crusade
Prisoners of Fate Campaign - Survived our gun cutter crash, scored some major nurgle points for wiping out a platoon of guardsmen with poison. Gotta figure a way of taking care of the daemon who is currently wearing their sorcerer like a meat suit and things'll be looking up.

Savage Worlds
Legacy of Katarra - Driving one of the only FTL capable ships in this part of the galaxy, Wesley Awesome is going to have to stop more than a dozen pirates from taking it away from him while his crew are away on a diplomatic pleasure cruise. Its all up to him, his XXXL spacesuit, his replica bolt pistol, and sex war-bot Princess Mononoke to save the day.

As dead as the campaign. One due to a loss of character sheet, the other because I didn't understand how rogues work.

Wounded in Corvosa and running low on Ballista Bolts. So, kinda shitty.

Still arrogant as fuck and distrustful of the GM npcs.

He's got his own pirate ship and crew. The ship can turn invisible and is totally tricked out with cannons. He also has a chair that turns people into animals, and can hit for 9d6+18 on a nat 20

Needs a new graphics card

He's hogtied in the back of a carriage and is being taken to be interrogated by some crime lord, but he doesn't know that part yet

Dragonborn noble who's going to be pretty embarrassed when he comes to. Extremely proud and arrogant in general, moreso since gaining "incredible, godlike" warlock powers. Couldn't quite save himself from a velociraptor attack. The druid wouldn't heal me because earlier in the journey I used sleep to down a bunch of pic related so I could harvest their horns and try to sell them as magic unicorn horns. Ended up getting stabilized by ranger bro.