How would you stop a powerful demon completely set on spreading despair everywhere?

How would you stop a powerful demon completely set on spreading despair everywhere?

The demon is addicted to despair and gets empowered and motivated by it, whether from others or itself. This means that the demon paradoxically gets empowered and motivated by its own despair.

This is a very thinly veiled fetish thread.

Lock her in a high school and send only the finest teenagers to handle her bullshit.

Show it the beauty of the world and philosophically convince it that despair is a meme, don't fall for it.

Stop projecting, ShindoL.

No joke this, be the monster's friend while he or she is still small and weak and they'll stay small and weak but have such a great time they won't care about power.

Show them how to love, and then feel loss to show them what true despair is.

user pls, this isn't filename thread.

But the true despair will only make them hyped and stronger.

But they would be too wracked with despondancy to do anything. Thus the heroes win. The demon would be stupidly powerful but too lethargic to actually do anything with said power.

The actually life-saving power of friendship.

Cast an illusion spell that makes everyone think they’re happy. Or perhaps start a wizard’s only guild, have them seek out those that despair and cast illusion magic on them so they’re fooled into being happy. Then, target the demon with clerics and crusaders and destroy it.

No, because the demon gets motivated by despair too.

. . . Kill it? I mean this is not exactly hard.

Is that you Junko?

I convince her to marry me and we sit in a dark room contemplating suicide together.

I would probably hit it with a sword until it died.

I recognize that doujin.

>Is that you Junko?
No, it's Ranko-chan

Convince her/him/it there's more to life then despair

Either spread enough hope on your way to stab them in the throat that their own despair of losing isn't enough to sustain them, or very sneakily and quickly go to stab them in the throat before they realize they've lost and thus don't have their own despair. Either way, stab them in the throat.

also a good idea

What if they fall in love with you but you're already married?

she's so cute. is this a character from a certain show?

Mukuro Ikusaba, the sixteenth student, lying hidden somewhere in the school. The one they call the Ultimate Despair. Watch out for her.

If user is talking about pic related, then the character is Ranko Kanzaki from a game/anime series called The Idolm@ster, but the pic in question is from the collab event with Granblue Fantasy, a mobile/browser game

killing it is the only solution

That pic always looks to me as if Kyoko is going full "I am going to fuck you so hard tonight that tomorrow you won't be able to stand up"

bump

Kill yourself dubfag.

bump

This

Turn the sound up to 11 and Impossible Dream it up.

>despair is a meme

que