I was kind of disappointed by the end of this book. I wanted more from clone fulgrim than him Becoming Part of a museum

I was kind of disappointed by the end of this book. I wanted more from clone fulgrim than him Becoming Part of a museum

>that cover

I like how happy he looks

Bile is best boy

>I was kind of disappointed by the end of this book. I wanted more from clone fulgrim than him Becoming Part of a museum
Just wait till he gets out.

He won't. He is a living hologram now.

I hope he gets out I want to see young fulgrim Adventures.

>that face

>more like FABULOUS Bile

I wanted Bile and Trazyn to murder eachother.

Multiple times.

Till they realise its pointless, because Bile has clones on ice, and Trazyn is cheeky.

This.

I think GW knows they can sell alot more 2-legged Fulgrim Primarch models, than giant, 6 armed, snake Fulgrims.

was hoping that was a pdf

Crimson Fists are burrito-munchers, its confirmed.

mobie/epub anyone?

or pdf?

I liked that Bile truly cares and is looking to the future and not the easy road of the past.

Rightly knows that humans are not strong enough to live on this galaxy without SMs and never will be. Working till it is done that his hybrids can and will thrive in this reality.

Flawed as he may be he is still one of the more interesting characters in 40k right now

agreed, loved the first book and found it refreshing that he isn't driven by bitterness/freudian excuses and seeks only to move forward and not cry about the heresy.

Bumping this part cause im broke and would also like to read the sequel.

Check e-pub/pdf links from 40k general would be my suggestion...

have done, not finding him.

Haven't read them yet but I'm interested now. Does Bile seek redemption, does he still care about the Imperium at all or is he just dpi g what he wants and it happens to benefit humanity