What is something you share with some, most or all your characters ?

What is something you share with some, most or all your characters ?

We all have penises. Especially the girls.

We are all pro-Skub

We all know how to deepthroat like a shameless whore

Wanderlust. Nearly all of my characters have it to some degree.

Honor

Autistic as this may be, a majority of my characters have all been relatives or acquaintances in some way. I've literally been doing this since I was a wee lad playing AD&D in my friends dads garage, and really since when I do play now it's with the same group generally and within the same homebrew world. It's kinda become a nice little running inside meme within our group

We all went into martial training to be a badass and come out still as the least useful of the bunch.

Dissatisfaction with my country's education system. This as come up a weirdly large amount in my games, thinking about it.

All of them are chubby and like to eat.

that's pretty cool, it'd be really funny if the GM threw in an old PC of yours as a retired adventurer NPC that needs you to do something for them

My friend who usually runs our campaigns has expressed numerous times how thankful he is that I've pretty much created in world quest-bots that make sense 'canonically' I'd guess you'd say

>Probably one of the best uses of this was a short campaign we did where a necromancer was trying to revive my first character and my current character (who at this point who was an old as shit, PTSD riddled, pretty much wheel chair bound cleric) recruited the other party members as muscle because he was way too frail to do it on his own

But what kind of honor ?

Honestly, probably aggression or anger, since I'm really a grumpy guy at heart. My sorcerer tended to charge into close combat so he could watch those damn bitches who ruined his clothes burn with acid up close, my fighter always utilizes tenacity to try and go further then any other foe he comes up against, and even my paladin I set out to try and be noble pure knight archtype ended up being supremely grumpy and just wanted to crack some undead skulls.

A generally affable nature.

Mental illness.

Desire to do good** but an almost supernatural ability to have it explode in their face.

**definition of what is good changes significantly based on the character

All of them hate elves.

Including the elf ones.

Some sort of scar they either love to show off or are extremely self-conscious about.

Very few of them are actually interested in romance.

A lot of them tend to be fish-out-of-water type people, which probably ties back to me being a massive nerd in a family of ranchers, oil workers, and farmers, sans my dad who's got a BA in comp sci which I can't do either because I can't into abstract data.

Characters in this line include
>elf spellblade, fire focused. First generation noble, doesn't understand politics and has no real interest in learning the nobility's games.
>Dark Souls pyromancer, obsessed with her mother's noble heritage despite growing up in the Great Swamp and her mother being a political exile.
>frost troll witchdoctor, exiled from his tribe for stirring too much trouble as a doomsayer, seeks to save the Northlands from the Empire's domination
>loli mutant bioweapon thrown out of the Evil Organization for being too shit at her job (this was a randomly generated MAID character though)
>troll berserker who lost her supernatural regeneration after falling away from her gods, currently going through a religious revival and is probably going a bit too hard on the ritual side of things
>ancient orc veteran just trying to keep his people from being retarded for like five seconds

They are all weird and under archivers.
All of them fall into the comic relief role.

We all talk way too much and don't know when to shut up.

Most of my characters are either naive or just very inexperienced in some way that contrasts the nature of their job. Also they all tend to strategize and come up with plans mid-combat.

That's sounds awesome

A lot of Perception. Find the danger before it finds the party. Some people 'need' to play the healer but I prefer to function as an adviser of some flavor.

Even with Rogues? I like integrating honesty, even with archetypes that are somewhat ill-suited.

The urge to look for a shortcut or easy route in life.

Apathy.

Enjoy your cancer skub-scum

we're just make-believe

Autism.

None of them act like real human beings.

depression hiden under layers of irony and smugness

An holier-than-thou attitude. For most of my characters there is no middle ground, everything is either good or bad and there is no distinction between lesser and greater evil, consequences and compromises are not relevant.
That's why i generally excel at playing either paladins/ lawful good types or incredibly stubborn dwarves.
I am also a pain in the ass for my teammates most of the time but someone must keep those heathen murderhobos on the path of righteousness

So I'm guessing all those characters in that image range from black to ambiguously brown, with the exception of Jan who, though white, still gets extra progressive points for being a lesbian.

> Most of my players are male. Those not male are either genderless, or, in one case, a female soul infused in an artefact.
> Most of my male characters are straight, those who aren't are either bisexual with preference for women, or asexual.
> Most of my players are tall and slim.
> Many of my characters share my musical tastes.
> Some of my characters are funny weirdos with dark sense of humor peppered with irony.

> Most of my players
I mean player characters. Quick selffix.

I play self inserts

All my male characters have a name that begins with W.
>William the Wizard
>Walice the Pally
>Kriemcan 'Wally' Goodman the Wizard

One other strange thing I have noticed between all of my characters, I have never been hit in combat once. In the entire time of roleplaying, never been hit.

No.
The other honor.

We’re all willing to try to talk our way out of a situation before giving up and fighting

All my male characters have short beards and generally go for the "dashing roguish hero" archetype no matter who they are.

All the women carry huge fuckoff weapons.

I only share the beard part, I've had one for so long its hard for me to imagine playing a man without one.

all of my guys are rapists because I ERP on the side

Die in a fire made of AIDS anti-Skub retard.

Does... Does their love of being throatfucked ever come up in a campaign?

Most of them are tall blonde and blue or grey-eyed, and white of course.
When they're not it's solely because I don't want people to think I'm some sort of Aryan supremacist.