Still trying to get my head around how this all works. Let me get this straight:

Still trying to get my head around how this all works. Let me get this straight:
>1. Register to coinbase
>2. wait for them to verify my shit
>3. Spend my savings on BTC (minus a 4% fee)
>4. Wait a week for the transaction to clear, praying it doesn't crash in the meantime
>5. find a BTC wallet, register for that, and put them all on there (and cop another fee)
>6. Register for another exchange like Binance
>7. Deposit the amount of BTC you want to trade to that exchange (minus another fee?)
>8. Trade that BTC for whatever is currently being shilled on Veeky Forums (minus a trading fee)
>9. Make loadsa emoney
>10. Trade your altcoins back to BTC (minus fee)
>11. Transfer BTC to wallet (plus tip)
>12. Transfer BTC from wallet to Coinbase (another fee)
>13. Cash out on your BTC (one last fee)
>14. Pay the tax man half your earnings
>15. Buy a Miata

Is that it or did I miss something?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
cryptodealer.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't use BTC.

use eth instead of btc to get rid of fees

Not OP but I was looking at this as well. filthy australian, is Binance the best exchange?

It must be hard being so retarded.

>cashing out in the biggest wealth transfer of human history

Don't use BTC, use ETH. Fuck those fees.
And if you don't understand ethereum, read up on it. It will blow your mind.

Nope thats pretty much it. Definitely not worth your time see ya later

this....

Yea not bad right ? You just got a Miata for $20.

>buy a Miata
>Veeky Forums fag spotted.

Yes do all that except buy ETH and not BTC. As the transaction fees are a lot cheaper and it’s really quick. Also if you use a credit card or debit card it’s instant and you’ll make the fees back in profits

Kucoin is an awesome exchange that has all the new moon mission coins plus their own coin that pays dividends and will go an easy x5

My code is 1tvcJ if you wanna join just buy a 240 instead tho op

>btc

Do you hate money OP?

no fucking way you're a nocoiner and you nailed 15 steps in before even registering to coinbase
if true just fucking do it already man, you're gonna get rich as fuck if you can apply such detailed and accurate research to shitcoin-searching

>Buy a Miata
Get an NA and turbo it.
Washington reporting in.

If you're Australian use Independent Reserve to buy eth/btc/bch and DASH i think. They have good support and only .5% tx fee.

>biggest wealth transfer of human history
And what exactly is the wealth that is being transferred? A bunch of """coins""" that are just ones and zeros. Lmao @ you dumb white basement-dwelling neckbeards.

If you want to trade shitcoins, just buy ETH instead of BTC. send it directly to your binance wallet rather than using your desktop wallet as a middle man and paying unnecessary fees. Binance has every shitcoin on ETH pairs and it's cheaper and faster to transfer.

Only buy BTC if you think BTC is going to outperform the rest of the market. It's a dinosaur and a bitch to work with.

what the fuck do you think your bank account is faggot? do you want to own your ones and zeros directly or do you prefer having a bank babysit you?

ALWAYS buy Altcoins with Ethereum when possible.

Fuck Bitcoin's transaction fees. Ethereum is cheaper to transfer AND faster.

Relax, nigger. My Blockfolio is @ $3.31mm (and I've already cashed out $1.4mm, so I'll leave the basement dwelling to you, Daquan.

I've learned something from this thread. ETH instead of BTC. What is it about BTC that attracts higher fees? Something to do with whats involved in mining them?

I am a nocoiner just been lurking past few days and made it up to step 2. Waited like a day and they didn't like my driver's license so I'm waiting again

Nah I'm gonna put a dorito in her if I can

What makes Kucoin better? Also whats a 240?

>Nah I'm gonna put a dorito in her if I can
You're gonna fucking die m8, but you will have a smile on your face when it happens.

binance is more established but kucoin has been quicker to list moonshot shitcoins as of late.

BTC costs higher fees because the network is bloated and the tech is outdated. ETH is just easier to move around because it's relatively fast and the hot new exchanges (binance/kucoin) offer ETH pairs, thus helping to decouple the rest of the market with bitcoin.

>
also if you want a guaranteed moonshot within 30 days just go 50:50 on ICX/VEN.

godspeed faggot. hope you get your ricer.

So how would I go about transferring the BTC from coinbase to binance with minimal fees. Is there a particular time when the network isn't so congested?

Because kucoin has a better interface in my opinion, seems more secure and like I said they have a coin that pays you dividends of the sites trading feees, which is blowing up in volume. They also have a lot of new release coins you can get in quick for cheap and then sell after you have doubled or tripled your money.

Another decent exchange is bittrex has a lot of coins as well but they don’t ad a lot more.

And a Nissan 240sx man

Why would you transfer to wallet and then exchange? This has to be bait or someone told you some bad info

No, the BTC network is under tremendous amounts of stress because normies like you are flooding into crypto and the only coin they've heard of is BTC. Look at the unconfirmed BTC transactions here: blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

You don't want to be stuck in limbo transferring btc.

Instead, buy ETH off coinbase, go register to binance - find your ETH deposit address on binance, triple check it and withdraw your ETH from coinbase to your binance deposit address.
Try a small amount first to make sure it goes through. It'll take 5-30 mins.

Don’t transfer btc seriously don’t, it’s like $50 to transfer
LTC and ETH have minimal fees but since LTC doesn’t have any trading pairs really you have to sell it for BTC or ETH and the. Buy what you want. Thfs why most just use ETH

gay thread kys

user be fucking careful with what you invest in. Do your due diligence and research on everything. Learn how charting works and recognize patterns. Study the tech and roadmaps/goals of coins you want to get involved in. Invest in coins that have a great potential future, or solve real world problems. And as always user, DONT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE. And fucking diversify a bit. That way if you do get very unlucky and pick a complete dud coin you arent fucked. If you do pick a coin that drops a large amount, its recommended to just hold that shit and hope for a rebound, leave your emotions out of it. And I personally recommend cashing out at least your principle investment when you double your money so all your future trades are essentially imaginary money you created, after taxes. If you live in USA study the new tax laws so you are aware of the new bs hurdles. Just keep track of all your trades you do, write them down in notepad for future reference. Hope this helped. Many Moons to you brother

you're making it way harder than it has to be OP
cryptodealer.io

just follow this

It is. You need to buy ETH from some Australian website.

LTC has a lot of pairs on cryptopia, but then you're trading on cryptopia.

Look faggot, you aren't are bright or clever as you think you are.

We already know these coins are a speculative asset, that's why we are investing in them.

They are going to eventually crash, but not before making many of us very wealthy when we cash out.

What's wrong with cryptopia?
Genuinely asking, bought into XSPEC last week and am holding it on cryptopia

Thanks for the advice lads. Very helpful.

It gets laggy as fuck sometimes. You can get nasty slippage when you're trying to move into or out of a coin.

How do you buy thousands of pounds of bitcoin in the uk?

I don't understand all this euro SEPA payment shit

aussie here, i use independent reserve
verification took me 2 business days, deposits normally take 2 business days as well, although one of my deposits came in on a saturday which was a profitable surprise

uhhh reserve fractional banking means that most of the money in your bank account doesnt physically exist

fucking normies buying BTC like normie retards. thanks for the free money.