youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: September 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Core-Rules-Errata-Sept2017v2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme_Forces_Jan2018.pdf

Steamroller Rules
files.privateerpress.com/op/2017/LnL/Steamroller Rules 2017.pdf

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Prime Digest Rules-2017 v4.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Primal Digest Rules-2017 v4.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/New-Core-Rules-Sept2017.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

Other urls found in this thread:

www21.zippyshare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>battle engine warcaster
Remember when Khador having a Warjack Warscaster was special, as a way of illustrating their "big and brutish" themes as a faction? Those were the days, huh.

All new casters must be battle engines or warcaster units.

Why the ass-end of a ship? Wouldn't the bow look way better?

This looks tremendously stupid. I mean, I don't play Warmahordes, but the OP pic was so awful I really felt the need to comment on this.

Why are all the model sculpts in this game of such low quality?

t. Fyreslayers player

inb4 I-I don't play GW games!

Please no memes. I really want to know why they’re so terrible.

This guy is so fucking good.

Is this shopped or is that an actual of model of dude with a dick gun? With OP pic and this, I don't think PP can sink any lower.

Cygnar has a black warcaster (only darkie in game) who has canonically a monstrously large black mandingo dingo he used to fuck the evil out of harley's cunny

>Is this shopped or is that an actual of model of dude with a dick gun

That's a spare reload. The types of 'guns' the Skorne use replace the entire cone rather than having a magazine (But you get a lot more shots before the reload)

>we want the GW audience

>you get a lot more shots before the reload
The guns are all ROF1.

So it's half of a ship on dry land? Am I supposed to be afraid?

shitposting aside you mean as a model or as a caster cause if you have a list share bro!

It's a quarter of a small boat carried by spooky ghosts! Aren't you terrified yet?

Both.

(Jalaam 1) Primus Jalaam [+28]
- Basilisk Krea [7]
- Cyclops Raider [9]
- Molik Karn [19]
Extoller Soulward [3]
Kwaak Slickspine & Gub, Croak Sorcerers [4]
Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor [5]
Paingiver Bloodrunner Master Tormentor [4]
Paingiver Bloodrunner Master Tormentor [4]
Wrong Eye [17]
Paingiver Beast Handlers (min) [5]
Paingiver Bloodrunners [9]
Praetorian Swordsmen (max) [13]
- Praetorian Swordsman Officer & Standard [4]

nice shit man, Ive ran jalaamallaamadingdong in WoD to not much success Ive been seeing chatter about jalaams only really playable in MoW, Imperial Warhost and out of theme (perish the thought)

The benefits for playing him out of theme are so huge that I don't see why more people aren't doing it. Last game I played, the Bloodrunners and Master Tormentors jammed up two units of Dawnguard Sentinels for an entire round and didn't die because needing 7 on 1d6 isn't a great look. Then your opponent has to play around a 14" Karn which they can't do, or Karn can just charge in, kill it, Warpath back, then Reposition 5 back to safety. Then feat kicks in and Karn is immortal.

Like great, have your free UAs and shit. It means nothing if you can't even hit my models.

And Imperial Warhost is a bad theme.

IWH is a niche theme aside. Have you tried Chrion with jalaam? Ive seen people get good work with him (i know deadeye dosent work with him) but as a melee beater with some pretty gruvy stats, a dug in chiron under feat is likewise immortal.

Im gonna have to give your list a whirl bro cheers for the tech!

Picked this up during MM's insane sale. Not sure if they're all good, but they prices couldn't be ignored. My only other shit is the Cryx half of the starter set.

I played a little bit during mkII. Took another look just the other day and I'm loving the way they expanded on the gatormen. How are they?

Also why the f is there not a gatorman warlock in the army box?

Chiron just costs too much for something with the damage output of a Gladiator.

> people still play this game
Its okay guys, i know you have invested into the game but its okay for it to die

man the models have gone down hill. Have they lost sculptors since Mk 2?

How so?

>So it's half of a ship on dry land? Am I supposed to be afraid?

Afraid of the price maybe, the sculpt not so much.

>its okay for it to die
It is dead, people just enjoy necrophilia.

I just started playing, rate my list.

I still haven't bought Asphyxious 3, but I wanna give Black Industries a try. Which caster is recommended and should I take Necrotechs or just spend the points on more jacks?

That model is absolutely fucking retarded. A giant hulk of resin that is just fucking scenery for one 28mm warcaster. What the hell are they doing?

That's one of the most boring models I've ever seen.

How the fuck could they take a concept as cool as "half a ghost ship kept aloft by angry spirits" and turn it into that uninspired heap?

Aye, they should have copied the GW Vampire aesthetic.

This is embarrassing

Any help here? Kinda new as I said. I like both Morty's but sadly only the 1st was on sale. I figured I'll learn her first after I get a bunch of games in with the battlebox

Oh hay, it's a Warmahordes General!

So how do we get PP to fix the game?

>Implying there's nothing wrong with Mk3
First, stop being butthurt about your favorite game dying on you. Second, it's dying, not dead. Third, pretending it's not dying and not demanding a change to the current path will probably kill the game.

I guess the first thing to do is establish what needs fixing, then what direction you'd rather things were heading in, and then look at changing "the things that need fixing" to match "the direction you'd rather things were heading in".

>Premeasure is cancer
>Sameness across faction is cancer
>Warmahordes does not scale with multiple new releases
>I don't think there is a fix now

Complete outsider here, just stumbled upon the OP pic in the catalog. I know barely anything about warmahordes, but I have to ask:
Is there another part to this model, i.e. the bow, on a seperate base or something? Having a huge warship on the table could be cool.

Kaelyssa’s not really a Griffon caster. They’re effective enough without support as a charging missile, but Kae generally prefers ranged myrmidons to synergies with her entire toolbox of engagement limiters - e.g. her feat and the move-shoot-move from Refuge.

Played 2 games with him today, first was a solid win against Scaverous, the other was a 50 point version against Thyra because a nearby shop has a 50 point event coming up. Basically tabled my opponent.

Because of many things. OP pic is conceptually bad. No technical skill were gonna fix that.

Primarily PP can't decide if they want ease of assembly, details, or dynamic modelling and get stick in the middle ground. You can have 2 of the 3 but not all.

Mkiv

They need a fucking mission statement because it's obvious that they didn't know what they were doing.

There is not. Sorry, user.

Shit art direction, questionable sculpts, poor engineering...

No, hence the complete disdain. If it was a ghost prow breaching the surface it would be cool, but no. It's completely fucking stupid

>Cryx getting its fourth version 3 caster
>My faction hasn't long since got its second
:^)

To be fair, that skarre sculpt looks like absolute shit.

Prow of the ship would've made more sense.

Wheel

Is this game playable yet?

Holy shit someone pull the plug on this game already.
Company of Iron 4 lyfe

Yeah but they have a special rule about being a burst fire weapon (The scaling damage bonus based on model base size). ROF is also how many shots a gun can fire in a turn, not how many it holds.

Yeah, almost anything would have worked better than 'The back of a boat'. I do wonder how big the boat was when whole...it looks like a right dinky little frigate. I mean, it's only got a single deck of guns for one.

Post some lists and tell us your thought process you fucks.

I've been wanting to try this. I'm getting burnt out on larger scale games like WarmaHordes and 40k and will probably just switch to more managable skirmish games.

It's pretty good? Seems like it'd be alright.

My girlfriend and I play games workshop games and are looking to get into either Infinity or Warmachine.

What are the perks of the Warmachine system and what would be the easiest way to get started for two players?

Playable, yes. Good, no.

Battleboxes are the easiest way to get into the game. If you can find them, the All in One army boxes are usually pretty good too.

I'd play Infinity instead though.

>If it was a ghost prow breaching the surface

My. Fucking. Nigga

Took the thought right out of my head. Maybe have some spoopy fog to obscure the ground, but I think the idea of someone thinking pirate grill is worthless on land, only to have her summon a ghost ship out of the ground, would be amazing.

That thing in OP...not so much

>Gee I wonder what's going on in Warmahordes...
>See's OP's pic

Anyone have a link to the company of iron cards?

Thanks user I'll get better jacks for her soon.

My wife Skarre so cute.

I like the idea of Venethrax in BI, especially when you can get a bunch of free scavengers that can countercharge over your front lines and Inflictors get a pretty hefty boost from terminal velocity against living models. Alternately, a tight brick of jacks with goreshade 1 can be a pain to deal with for a lot of enemies. So far I've only tried BI with skarre2 and jamming Wrongeye in there makes for a hilariously good timewalk turn.

I'd say Infinity has the better models but Warmachine is a better game. I definitely wouldn't ask about Warmachine here though. Veeky Forums does not like Warmachine while Infinity is their flavor of the week. Used to be Warmachine but new stuff came along. Wonder what the next game will be?

>I'd say Infinity has the better models but Warmachine is a better game.

Nigga wut. Infinity is a superior game by far.

The Hydra and Banshee are both good picks for her since they both have really powerful guns, and are large investments that using your single available application of Refuge to protect will multiply in value.

>Cygnar has a black warcaster (only darkie in game)
first off you're wrong he's just the only black warcaster. there's also a black mercenary solo.

Second how does that relate to the bad models in pp's range, both of Sieges sculpts are actually decent

anyone have the last two prime magazines.?

How so?

The playerbase isn't full of cocks.

Fire for Ariandel... Fire for Ariandel...

Haven't been paying attention this game, where can I find the latest nu-news?

His feat turn is completely ball busting. Go first, push right up, second turn push right up again and pop feat. A lot of lists simply cannot touch you, then next turn you annihilate everything.

Grymkin are a cheap and poorly executed rip off of Malifaux's Neverborn faction

>tfw you considered starting WarmaHordes with pure Satyxis back when MK2 had just come out but ended up deciding not to because you were focusing your efforts on Infinity
Whew, lad. Dodged a bullet.

Well it's not paper rock scissors for one.
Two, it has more interesting interactions in the game and a deeper model set of rules.
Three, it's not posture for 3 rounds then something maybe happens.
Four, like said, the player base isn't full of cocks.
Five, it's cheaper to get into.
Six, I can play a game much quicker and the terrain actually matters.

I'd argue the speed of games. It's just as much of a slog as any other wargame, imo. Now, the turns actually are interesting so it doesn't bother me as much as in something that involves a turn where I just sit there for ten minutes, but it isn't exactly Kings of War as far as quick resolution of a game.

Army composition allows you to do pretty much whatever and, barring actual retard lists, you still have a chance to win if you play smart. I run Ten Order Ariadna using the unofficial Kazak Sectorial that only hinders me and doesn't benefit me in any way, and I still do well.

Turn resolution keeps you on your toes and AROs mean that it's actually important to have a decent chunk of terrain that's always fun from a modeling perspective.

Price point is stupid fucking cheap. $100 buys you a max-point army ready for competition. For an extra $50 or so, you can end up a fully fleshed-out army that allows for a variety of different lists that actually feel different to run.

NQ72 missing from the textuploader link www21.zippyshare com/v/9BAQ2WTB/file
html

Wow, I really hates it

I see these threads are still a pile of garbage. Unfortunate.

Get out of this cesspool Ave to play some games. You know, have fun

Finished my battlebox last week and one of the Stormguards.
Started playing some 0 point games with my friends. First on the small map that came in the boxes, very aggressive and fast, fun to learn how to movement.
Later we started playing mangled metal on 4'' X 4'' as suggested on the Journeyman 2017, but the game really shine on when we added some terrain. I printed 8 pieces of 2 terrain. 2 Obstructions, 2 walls, 2 acid pool's and 2 ruble zones, all in different sizes. I haven't had this fun in a long time.

> be me, playing maddox
> my friend playing Helynna
> only maddox and the Ironclad left on myside
> Manticore and Helynna on his
> Ironclad is engaged in meele with the Manticore
> I see a clear charge, If I risk a free strike from the manticore
> I let all the spells go so I can keep 6 focus on Beth
> try to throw with the Ironclad who only has It's right arm and cortex left
> throw Fails
> well, I'm going to take the free strike
> manticore hits, Maddox lives with 3 points left
> Maddox feasts
> +3 POW and 6 focus, I GOT THIS YOUR FILTH ELF
> miss the initial charge attack(boosted), and all attacks(boosted) after (even boosting to hit)
> well SHIT

Nevertheless, it was fun. Sometimes RNG Jesus isn't on your side. But it happens. I should have upketp Dauntless Resolved, charged first with Beth and than pushed the manticore so It couldnt attack with meele, but I couldn't think this strat at the time. Well, living and learning.

I have also made a list to expand the box. This one is more on the collection and hobby side, since it uses Brickhouse, and the community seens to think he is too expensive costing 18 points atm.

Theme: Storm Division
1 / 1 Free Cards 50 / 50 Army

Major Beth Maddox - WJ: +30
- Brickhouse - PC: 18 (Battlegroup Points Used: 18)
- Stormclad - PC: 18 (Battlegroup Points Used: 12)

Journeyman Warcaster - PC: 0
- Firefly - PC: 8

Stormguard Infantry - Leader & 9 Grunts: 15
Stormblade Infantry - Leader & 5 Grunts: 10
- Stormblade Infantry Officer & Standard - Officer & Standard: 5
- Stormblade Infantry Storm Gunner - PC: 2

---

And I also burned my trumps and bought the models to a 75 points semi competitive list. Any advice from the veterans will be welcomed.

Theme: Heavy Metal
3 / 3 Free Cards 75 / 75 Army

Caine's Hellslingers - WJ: +20
- Caine's Hellslingers (Cont.)
- Squire - PC: 0
- Ace - PC: 12
- Hurricane - PC: 39 (Battlegroup Points Used: 20)
- Charger - PC: 9

Journeyman Warcaster - PC: 0
- Firefly - PC: 8
Captain Arlan Strangewayes - PC: 0

Crucible Guard caster stats spoiler.

And Mr. Clogg

More faction bloat, so pumped

What theme should I play to have fun?

Should I take 3 of X or 2 of X? What max FA free solo should I take for free?

Seconded. Veeky Forums has a raging boner for declaring wmh a dead game for years now.

Dead memes I guess.

You haven't even said what faction you play. But I would say to go for the mechanics and visuals that you like.

It's not dead.

But it's on the floor convulsing.

One neither is warmachine if you're any good at it. Infinity just has way less army composition variety. Most of the armies are pretty similar and everyone takes basically the same style of army with minor variations for each mission.

Two Infinity base rules are more complicated but models have much less variance than units so lists end up samey.

Three. Infinity is indeed faster paced and more agressive so if that's your style fair enough.

Four. Actually it totally is. The Infinity player base are huge assholes.

Five. True it is cheaper.

Six. Infinity is definitely a faster game, agreed.

But any ways, I tire of this. Even when people loved warmachine in Mk2 Infinity fans would always come into this and other threads to shit on any game that's not Infinity. And I say that as an Infinity fan. Community for Infinity is damn depressing.

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine

>Five. True it is cheaper.
Ehhh, sure? I guess? Infinity is cheaper in the same way Warmachine is cheaper than 40k. You need less miniatures to play but the models are just as much, if not more, expensive.

It's weird how people who shout this with all their neckbeardy might don't actually play the game.

Had a game today, was Zaadesh2 v Kromac1. Opponent had no way of killing Agonizers or cracking ARM23, and on feat turn I blew 4 warpwolves off the table and his primal source.

Does anybody knows why Skorne player's are bringing 2x Sieges on their lists ?

>for years
Well, 3rd edition was almost 2 years ago...

Unfair to say.

Christmas CID produced a shitload of casters, and not one of them was a BE caster. Trolls new caster, along with Legion's new caster, are both not BE or units.

The Turtles?

Because they're SPD7 heavies that can't get disabled and can do an assload of damage.

They're essentially the best heavy warbeast in Skorne right now, without being a heavy warbeast.

And with the guidance rule change, the best counter to them(Blind) doesn't even work now.

Because they're better than all of our warbeasts. For reference, a Titan Cannoneer costs the same points and has a useless animus for most casters.

SPD8.