Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2052: Regret Everything edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

No time for regrets!

Jumpers, do you have multijump antagonists? Be they heroes, villains, rivals, or otherwise?

Jumpers! We've all dabbled in magics and sciences. We've all let our creativity run too far. So, what's your worst mistake? What's the creation you genuinely regret.

Jumpers! Tell me your tales of creation.

Early in my chain I made magic honeybees. At first everything went perfectly as they made honey all the time and were much hardier against usual bee killers.

Then in the real world I wondered what would happen if they interbreed with normal bees. After a bit of research, I learned how the africanized killer honeybee came into existence.

The logical conclusion: Magicly strong killer bees.

Thus yes, I regret everything.

Any upcoming Jumps you looking forward to?

Bioshock 2.

If you're already at Planet busting levels, you should be fine. Just be mindful that if you have companions, Ehito may try to use them to get at you.

Is there list of what is in works?

Mass Effect

I taught Mae Borowski how to perform Alchemy, how to Dreamwalk efficiently, and some of the Eldritch Truth.

I left her in charge of a Pharmaceutical company that's secretly a front for investigating the eldritch and paranormal. I have no idea how that'll turn out in the end

Took the bionicle jump and stole the mask of dimensional gates so that I could easily deal with uberpowered antagonists by throwing them into a dimension of just endless shadows.

Took the X-men jump with that one drawback that makes you face all the classic antagonists. Threw a couple of them in there.

Later went on to undertale with the drawback that makes you kill Papyrus (I think?) before you go in the setting. Figure, no big, I'll throw him in the shadow dimension and drag him out one second before I leave. No one has to die for this.

But just as I threw him in, the dark phoenix came out, having had a good while to stew in her anger. I basically hid, and she burned the world in frustration. So much for that pacifist run...

I know, it's such a good jump.

>no time for regrets
Says you.

DB Super, everyone is returnee, Warlock of the Magus World and for now it's all. I don't remember what is in the work.

Ugh.

That's been done for ages.

So do none of our Star Wars Jumps let us meet Anakin as a kid? I kinda wanted to teach him before the Jedi get their hands on him.

why do those lolis look like they're making nipple-pinchy gestures

>Mae given power, magic, the truth, and tons of money.
>Cat God shutters in the land of the dreams. The hole at the end of everything opens a little wider.
>MFW

There's a drawback for that in TCW.

What are some surprisingly comfy places in decidedly un-comfy settings?

Huh, so there is. Thanks for that, I seemed to have skipped over that particular drawback.

Is it safe to assume that Marvel Cinematic Universe magic can be focused and or boosted through science?

Probably Runescape. I don't know of any other upcoming jumps but that's probably because I don't pay attention to stuff I don't care about.

You might want to have some Asgardian tech, user. They kind of blur the lines already.

With any luck, she'll probably just go around being a Ghostbuster or something, constantly trying to chase down all them bitch-nigga ghosts and Old Ones.

Y'all muthafuckas here me? You bitches ain't nuthin but shapes!

What are the best perks/items to take as Undivided in Chaos Warriors to make our opponent in the scenario start bitching about how unfair the fight is?

Daemon weapon is one.

VA-11 HALL-A has that kind of feeling. The dystopian cyberpunk city it set in is in civil unrest, the majority of leaders and police are corrupt, and price inflation means making ends meet is difficult. On the other hand we see it through the life of an employed bartender and all the colorful people she meets.

Most Zelda games, though prolly Breath of the Wild is the most noticeable one. The civilization's a bit fucked, but people live on in spite of it all.

Monster Hunter is full of monster that breed fast, hit hard, and are even harder to kill; but people fight back to the point that monster hunting is a job.

There are definitely more, but I cant think of any.

Giving human scientists goauld style genetic memories. The hope was that I could create a class of scientist that needed no schooling because they already knew everything from their predecesor.

I ended up with Evil Scientists with no morals.

Welcome to Prisma Illya, the manga were innocent Lolis are actually as lewd as fuck, and the one lewd loli...dear sweet lord ALMIGHTY! Oh they're all also badasses.

And you may or may not develop some lolicon tendencies while watching / reading the IP.

Import a machine gun as your daemon weapon and take Arch Sorcerer. That should work for some salt mining. Chaos Salt is delicious.

The scenario says you can't bring companions , the jump also separates the companion and mount sections. Bring a Chaos Dragon and laugh at him.

I thought it also said that you had to leave Followers behind.

They're extremely lewd, especially the brown one. Also the Albino if she sees a maid.

Chaos Plate, if you import something ridiculous.

Plague Squall should be fun too. Even if it doesn't take him out, it'll still be terrible for him.

And the Wings Mutation might make you completely untouchable, since his forces don't have ranged weapons. Add a Collar of Khorne too, if he is or has a sorcerer.

Or go Arch-Sorcerer, take the Talisman of Tzeentch, and just keep dumping all the magical energy you can into the talisman before the scenario starts. Then start throwing around loads of overcharged spells.

Or just grab the The Ineluctable Standard, and watch most of his army surrender immediately.

I can practically smell the Reddit from this post

Yeah, it says:
>Companions and other allies

Everyone is Returnee is the only one that midly interests me. Maybe RE: Creators and DBS for power-levels.

Bring a mech as your weapon

This anime made me lolicon sadly. It has really nice set of lolis to fall in love.

Fisherman's Horizon in FF8 is comfy as fuck in a world on the brink of a monster apolocalypse led by a Time-Space Witch from the distant future even as she sows seeds of war between the nations of the world. It's a town of pacifists and it does get rolled over sadly, but hey, maybe Jumper can stop that from happening.

Gran Pulse in FFXIII is surprisingly comfy in that untamed wilderness way even if it's like Super Australia.

KonoSuba as well. No, seriously, the Capital of the Kingdom that the MC and Party are located in is under constant siege from the Demon King, on top of the various weapons invented by assorted madmen in the past just lying around the place, including a tribe of bioweapons.

Xianxia settings have comfy villages and/or wilderness retreats, in worlds that have god-like douche bag martial artists as heroes.

Sengoku Basara might count? I mean, if you can figure out a comfortable life without putting your guns on, then a comfy rural life somewhere far from the bullshit that is the battlefields of SB await.

Zombie Apocalypse IPs, if you can get your security and medical care sorted, then post-apocalyptic comfy awaits.

That's all I have from the top of my dome sadly, but hope it helped!

That pic is pretty suitable.

I used Geneforge magic to engineer a species of horrifying basketball-sized jumping spiders that had a tendency to set up nests in secluded areas just out of sight and attack invading creatures by leaping directly at their face like some kind of nightmarish facehugger. They weren't poisonous or dangerous but they were horrifying.

I thought it'd be a funny joke. But nobody appreciated it too much.

Ace Combat, because hail Belka
Fate/Apocrypha, so I can slap the dumb out of everyone there
Fate/Extra, because waifus await

That's real nice user, can you tell me your real address? I have something to share with you

No, this is Patrick.

Police?

Black Crusade (or at least a new WIP), that Adeptus Mechanicus jump someone was working on, Imperial Knights, and Warhammer Amazons... and for non-Warhammer stuff, Hyrule Warriors...?

Also, still eager for Spore, though that one's a slow burner.

...Sheesh. What other jumps are being made? There has to be something non-Warhammer to interest me, right?

W-where is Meltliliths head...?

Everyone Else is a Returnee and Kid Icarus. I wish the jumpmaker would god damn hurry up though, they're taking ages.

White House in Washington. I have quite usual hair style you should spot me easy.

Under Passionlip's Passions. Look closely.

Oh your right. I thought it was somewhere else.

You don't need to be such slave driver. He has live too. Let him do it in his time.

No. This is Patrick.

She seems strangely smug about it too.

Patrick?

Is this the police?

Any of the main towns in ffxi, or actually though its not a main town selbina is comfy as fuck. Its a small fishing village and port smack dab in the middle of the most hostile desert beach I have ever seen in my entire history of gaming. The world is always on the verge of monster apocalypse but ths main towns (and selbina) are rather pleasent.

Obligatory picture.

No, they're doing it on my time, so they should hurry up!

> She seems strangely smug about it too.
Wouldn't you be?

DB Super and Xenoverse as I want to have the complete collection, plus the race customization/creator Val said they made sounds pretty cool.

Halo update as I really would love to be a Spartan II and be good buds with MC.

Everyone Else is a Returnee seems pretty great, I want my Dragon kid too. It helps the MC seems to have taken classes that I would have.

Zone of the Enders, can't seem to remember who picked it up. Just want my Jehuty and Anubis Orbital Frames.

Sorry dude, wrong number.

A little outdated, but here

Clinton, what are you still doing in the White House?

Time to ask the important Jumper optimization questions.

How many waifus can you headpat simultaneously?

>Darling in the FranXX
>user
Yeah, no.

The optimal number of headpats are the number of waifus you have.
So, it depends on the jumper.
one.

Thanks.

Oh, also on the FF8 list, there's Winhill and Balamb Town.

Those waifus look like lolis user, do we need to call someone?

>"So as I pray. Unlimited Headpat Works!"
All of them.

Its not even finished yet at that

Pathfinder.

Finally settled on the last Drop In perk for Kid Icarus. The first jumpable WIP of KI is now near.
Food Is Life [???]
Quite literally in fact. Eating food will now heal you of your injuries. The bigger and better cooked the meal, the more you will be healed. A full course meal, cooked and seasoned would most likely heal you back to near full health.
The food eaten must be what would normally be consumed by the body you are in. For instance an organic being would consume organic substances to heal, while a stone golem may eat rocks etc.
I've decided to hold off on EER until I finish KI as I'm working much faster for KI so should be finished soon, while I am struggling slightly with EER. With that in mind, I thought it best I finish KI so I can give EER my undivided attention.

>I've decided to hold off on EER until I finish KI as I'm working much faster for KI so should be finished soon,

You monster. I trusted you.

>I trusted you.
The lyrics to every song of betrayal ever.

All of them.
Duplication from X-Men Evolution with avatars from Generic Creepypasta.

>The food eaten must be what would normally be consumed by the body you are in.
What if we have perk that let us eat anythinh?

Well, looking at the claim list... Gods of Egypt, Simpsons, Godzilla Millennium, Genesis, and Generic Shakespeare?

>The food eaten must be what would normally be consumed by the body you are in
Just jump to Ogre Kingdoms and everything is food

What is jumpchain's thoughts on waifuing digimon like Angewomon, Ladydevimon and Lilithmon despite not having canonical sexes

There's a page from Needless that is applicable here, even if it originally was about something else entirely. Sadly, I do not have it.

>Not waifuing literally everything.

Or Toriko, and then see everything as Food.

...you haven't waifu'd them already user? So slow daze.

> An organic being would consume organic substances to heal, while a stone golem may eat rocks etc.
I put that in specifically so that the perk couldn't just be abused like that. The way I envisioned it was that the food 'filled in' the injuries in a sense.

Dragon loli is legal.

That is really meta and unnecessary.

What about the others?

I don't know them ...

...How is that abuse? You're still eating stuff. And if you pick up a rock and eat it, it's not going to be well-cooked and seasoned, so it's going to give you less than a good meal.

So you go around headpatting strange lolis user? That's rather suspicious. . .

Limiting synergy between that perk and others like that seems pretty pointless imo.

Ok, with this and consulting with people on the IRC I have decided to rescind that bit.

So how much better is the Upgraded Chaos Plate from the Scenario over regular Chaos Plate?