Have 200k portfolio. Haven't chased moon missions and I've been holding the same shitcoins (Waves, Stratis...

Have 200k portfolio. Haven't chased moon missions and I've been holding the same shitcoins (Waves, Stratis, Ark) for ages now. What's my best strategy to get to 1M in the next few months? I want to take some risks.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodealer.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All in TRX

All in ENG

PFR but only put 10 percent of 200k

If you respond to this I'll tell you an easy one

Give us a back story:

How long have you been holding?

What were your gains in that amount of time that you held?

All in bitshares
If you make profit from my advice you can donate to
0xEa599877E9aCC44c53e7Fc5A2CA8de5AdCa83400

honestly OP just follow and subscribe to everything this pajeet posts:

cryptodealer.io

you literally can't fuck up. you dont have to research shit, just get what they say to get and you'll 10x at least once per month

yw

Hey buddy.

Got in during the summer bullrun with 20k. Bought a lot of shitcoins ATH. Total portfolio was about 17 BTC worth at one point. China FUD happened and I crashed down to like 2 or 3 BTC. Just held from there and I'm at about 200k now. Because I got so burned, I've been hesitant chase any moons.

Network Token, it's going to be an app for normies to learn how to invest into crypto, currently at 6-12 cents, total supply 50,000,000, on etherdelta

I would suggest to slowly put in 50k and you'll definitely get your money's worth out of it especially since that amount would influence it greatly essentially pumping it for other fags to fomo in, then again, I go all in or 50% in with everything.
Worked for me so far.

Honestly just all-in to VeChain. This thread will convince you

Wrong number, go here

Thinking about just shoving my whole portfolio into VEN, XLM, ICX, and REQ.

I have a question for you. Would a billionaire or a trillionaire buy your bags?

Oh, your technological wonder of a cryptocurrency can run 7,000 transactions through a single node with 0 fees? I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish but... Why would the billionaires and trillionaires who run the global economy buy your free market coin, which may or may not meet all of their complex global commercial business needs, when they can simply hire dozens or hundreds of the finest programmers and cryptographers in the world to forge a coin that meets all of their exacting specifications and needs? That's right. They already did it. The company they made is called Ripple Labs, and the cryptocurrency is called XRP.

>The top 1% controls a collective $295 Trillion in global wealth.
>The top 10% controls a collective $500 Trillion in global wealth.

And guess what? They don't want your memecoin. They don't care about how great or secure or fast it is, or how it's great for the poor or middle class. They want the one coin that they forged in Ripple Labs. One coin to rule them all.

You need to see XRP for what it is. It's the new world reserve currency, cleverly disguised a free-market Cinderella story.

Time to make some important long-term decisions. Do you want to die on your hill of memecoins? Or do you want to become a millionaire. You can play with your memecoins after the global financial reset. After the global debt jubilee. After the one coin to rule them all has been run up to a market cap of $50 Trillion, perhaps much more. Wake up. Load up your bags with XRP and become a millionaire.

Ya only issue w network is that they are going to 5x the supply. So lots of inflation on the horizon..

XRP shills can fuck off, nice pasta though

But.. didn't you cunts promise that bch would be said coin?

sell everything and put it into XRP

You will be a millionaire by the end of the year

Thanks, I just made it about 2 hours ago.

>associating me with people who shill for a less-bad bitcoin. I shill for XRP because it's the next world reserve currency and I want as many thousandaires as possible to become millionaires during the global financial reset. We will need lots of millionaires in order to take our country back. After the dust settles you can go back to playing games with your meme coins.

I have double your portfolio. Just stop chasing shitcoins. Get comfy in ICON and enjoy an easy x5 over the next months, nearly risk free

Bancor

How much of your portfolio is in ICX?

For what reason? Bancor has hardly moved at all since ICO.

Same guy here

70% not willing to go higher. The other portion is in ETH and ICO's locked right now.

it doesn't even have a whitepaper yet? sounds cool and the low marketcap is very appealing but is there any real info out there about it?

I have a similar sized portfolio OP and I'm betting on two major trends for 2018: Bitcoin getting knocked off the top spot and the coinbase effect.

ETH or XRP are the only things that can achieve the first so I have 50% of my 'folio split between them. The remaining 50% I have in some of megacaps like XMR incase they get listed, if not then that's fine because I would hold XMR till my grave. I have nothing in BTC.

I also have a couple grand in very competent microcaps with good ideas (think REQ and RLC), they are nearly always french for some reason, I don't know why.

So seems like you're doing the "slowly but surely" route? As long as crypto doesn't die by 2019, you should be there.

Thats because the French gov have a hard on for blockchain tech. They have a little French silcon valley forming where blockchain start ups centre around. Progressive president who knows finance.

Couple this with the way the EU is structured and its pretty safe to say that France will be a leader in this sector

This is Tezos is something I'm watching very closely. Arthur is a frenchfag, they entire dev team are french and have been in the french university sector for years where they are very exacting. It's written in OCaml, which is basically France: The Programming Language. I'll be putting a major stake on it when it eventually comes out.