Character Art Thread - Filling Outstanding Requests Ed

Filling requests from last thread, plus whatever else happens along.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/pin/386957792966931071/
pinterest.com/pin/495255290244503202/
chickenbonejohn.com/products/chickenbonejohn-plague-doctor-tee-shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would anyone happen to have male characters in scifi flightsuits and the like? Stuff that'd fit for the crew of a spaceship.

I'm playing a slave fighter being pimped out as a mercenary, I'm looking for a really big guy who uses something like a boat hook.

This in line with what you want or is it to tacticool?

I am playing a runaway princess whose a mage. Looking for a young-ish (>13) character whose going to have some magic-related vibes going on.

Most of what I have isn't entirely timid looking, but I'll post as close as I have to it.

This one might also be relevant to you. Will dig more specifically later, but I have a few other requests first.

Has anyone got any art that looks similar to this outfit from Bloodborne?

looking for more dark fantasy/victorian/gothic art

Hot

You have a holy plague doctor cleric with an acoustic guitar by chance?

I might have a plague doctor with a lute. I'm pretty sure I have a plague doctor type with an instrument, but I'd have to dig. They may not be particularly holy looking. If I come across it while looking for something else, I'll post it.

said princess. Not black.

Anything will be appreciated friend

That hat is amazing.

I wasn't replying to the person who wanted a princess. Fuck off.

Damm these are really good

This is the one I thought I had, but it turns out it was just a logo. Since that bothered me, I went digging outside of my own collection.

pinterest.com/pin/386957792966931071/ Tattoo of a PD with a violin.

pinterest.com/pin/495255290244503202/ Photo of a Mad Hatter-ish PD with a guitar neck.

chickenbonejohn.com/products/chickenbonejohn-plague-doctor-tee-shirt Someone's teeshirt design.

If the last one in particular is to your taste, you can check out the Drawthread and ask someone to do an edit of your favorite plague doctor image. Or just ask a drawanon to draw a holy plague doctor with a guitar. Might take a couple of tries, but it does strike me as a request that would get filled.

Back to Scheherazade for a bit.

Looking for non-edgy, non plate-wearing characters with clearly magical weapons

Will post anything else requested, I have a pretty substantial file of art

My collection is pretty light on sci-fi and big bruiser types, if you have any images that might suit the first two requests of this thread. Will look for your request.

Anything particularly bruisery or sci-fi-y?

A bruiser to mix things up

Tytytyty

This one might be applicable to a couple of requests.

Noting that I'm getting capchas like nobody's business, so I'll probably be flipping back and forth between this thread and a project I'm working on, so posts may take awhile.

no worries, I appreciate the posts

Animated

Possibly too edgy, but it's shockingly difficult to find obviously magical weapons wielded by someone who's not either wearing plate mail or edgy as fuck. I didn't even think I *had* that many edgelords.

Looks like young Robert Plant.

Not held by anyone, but may be something to your interests.

Anyone got any more like this? Got a small city where the main colors of the town guard/general fashion of the populace are oranges and blues.

Orange and blue dump incoming. If you have any specifics for it, I can try narrowing my posts, but will assume general D&D fantasy otherwise.

I'm looking for something fantasy French, sort of like pic related

Would only need a bit of color adjustment, if you didn't already have this one.

Will look for more French things from here out. Also, I have two other pictures of the guy you called out, so I'll post those too.

Many thanks user. Also yeah its just general d&d. If it helps narrow it down its also a small port city, so any seaside apparel is good as well.

Would probably not take much to turn the red to orange.

Oh ho - you're a different person from French guy. Okay - will keep posting orange/blue fantasy (esp port city) and come back to the French request.

Lookin for 18th century fantasy stuff.

Anyone have a half-drow (similar to pic) with a magitech rifle? Allosaurus (smaller t-rex) optional