Do any other non-OMG holders feel like this is a ticking bomb? I want to buy in, but OMG is a pretty stagnant coin...

Do any other non-OMG holders feel like this is a ticking bomb? I want to buy in, but OMG is a pretty stagnant coin. If any kind of announcement will take a month or longer, you'll miss out on a lot of gains. In any big news drops too soon, you're gonna miss out on a crazy run.

I'm trying to time it, but every day I'm letting pass without OMG is making me more nervous.

>lets unbank the banked by working with banks
I hate this coin so much.

Do it user...... just do it...

It would mean I'd have to give up either ICX, DBC or ITC. Hard choice since the two latter will surely grow a lot. I'm too hyped for ICX still to just give it up.

I also have a ginormous REQ stack that I'm not touching... not an option.

Argh

yep 100% me.

it's aleady pretty pricey though so i dont know if it's even worth it anymore.

Talk me out of not buying in

I hated holding this coin. Every time all the alts went down this went down the most and recovered the slowest. Almost never gets pumped. I sold all my OMG for VEN and I'm already up 20%.

Fuck this coin. By the time it moons I'll have made more on other shitcoins.

I've been HODLing since $7. It's been a slow burner, then literally went to $20 in a few days. This shit will pump hard any day now guaranteed.

ICX and OMG are a god tier combo. I'd say maybe DBC but it's your choice. I'm spread between OMG, ICX, XLM and ADA. It has been a God tier combo these past few days.

Hope not, I'm still accumulating

I bought some Ethos because suppoman told me to. Up over 100% in a week and it's not slowing down

OMG is a token, not a coin.

It'll also exist at the end of 2018, unlike 99.9% of that which you see on /biz today.

Just a matter of time until it doubles in 24 hours.

nice

I got in a dip and luckily it pumped a bit for me to get out with a profit.

Agreed. It's definitely a legit project with the proper backing unlike 99.9% of the shit posted on Veeky Forums. Feel good about this one going 5-10x eventually.

Omisego - taking money from impatient people and giving it to the patient......

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand OMG. The gains are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical economics most of the signs will go over a typical trader’s head. There’s also Jun's optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his skateboard- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Henri de Saint-Simon economics, for instance. The OMG-coiners understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise that they’re not just going to get rich- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike OMG truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, Jun’s existential catchphrase "Unbank the Banked,” which itself is a cryptic reference to George Orwell English epic "1984". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jun’s genius wit unfolds itself on their Blockfolio. What fools.. how I pity them

Ethos is fucking killing it right now. It's gone up at least 15-20% every day for a week now. Went from 101 place on coinmarketcap to 74.

OMG and ETH are inextricably tied to eachother at this point. If you think eth is going to succeed then omg must succeed with it. If you can't wait for plasma then get out it will not sell off again like it did last fall.

4k omg here
waiting til the day i can quit my job and travel the world with my staked coins
best travel coin desu, i can convert my staking rewards to whatever currency i want thru the system itself

sigh, im a poorfag with only 100. Im so tempted to pull out, and try my luck in another coin so I can accumulate more OMG, but Im positive that the ship will leave without me.

Nice!

I agree. Solid projects run by solid teams will still be here years from now. OMG, CVC, NEO, QTUM, EOS, BTS are all comfy holds.

I'm a brainlet with 2,500 OMG. How does staking work?

Right now a fucking messaging up is worth more than OMG just wtf

Because OMG still has no product. Patience brah,Q1 and Q1 will bee massive.

t. 1000 OMG