You told me this was a good buy

>You told me this was a good buy
>You told me it wouldn't fail
>You told me this was the best thing to hold

Yes I bought the ATH and yes I'm going to sell.

Fuck you Veeky Forums

You got REQd

give me your bags

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW
THATS THE Veeky Forums WAY TO GO

Nigga what?
We're all already up 5 - 10x with this shit. Not stopping until 2018 q2

kek

>see this thread
>check my req
>still up like 200% since last month or so

what are you talking about faggot

Give me your req

Coin will go 500x in the matter of a couple year and youll have managed to sell it for a loss. Well done.

do it faggot. waiting for price to drop to buy in.

got in at 20c . never sell

i hate you lol

Literally up 6x since a couple of weeks ago wtf is wrong with Veeky Forums?

Also this reminds me of early ETH FUD from 2016. Go away.

It was shilled here since 0.06, you had your chance ....

God how can you be so fucking stupid don't sell your shitty positions just hold goddamn it's like you don't want to be rich

Pic related is you now OP.

This was when ETH went from $14 to $5 and it's also the moment most of Veeky Forums sold their HUGE bags of ETH (Most people held 5 10k+ of ETH) due to constant FUD like yours. Even though we already knew it would become a big coin.

Look a little longer term and you know REQ will become a huge coin. You guys are going to commit suicide for selling it just because it dropped a fucking minuscule 10%.

You have been warned. I'm an oldfag that has seen this happen numerous times and I severely regret selling my 5k ETH in 2016 due to FUD like this. REQ will be our redemption.

I'm missing all the other moon missions because I'm stuck carrying all this shit.

If XRP & lumens x4 and this still isn't even a dollar I'm going to fucking kill you all

You think REQ is going to hit $600?

Nahhhh, I'll buyback later thanks, king is calling.

just save yourself the time and kys

So here's what you do if you want to be rich you fucking retard I'll spell it out

>You fucking hold
>You cut that pussy fomo shit out there's gonna be other moon missions
>View this shit bigger picture and get your head ass off the 1m graph

If you hold long enough yes. Don't forget REQ has token burning. But for now the focus should be at $50 EOY 2018 which is very reasonable.

Compare it to ETH in 2016 and Antshares(NEO) in 2017.

REQ is the 2018 version of similar growth.

can all of you weak handed faggots that buy any coin at ath then sell 30 minutes later at a loss just fuck off already? literally all you have to do is wait a few days and you're fine in 95% of cases. fuckin weak pussies

> I'll buy back later when it goes to another ATH
Keep chasing pumps

What is the point of the retarded thread? You like letting everyone know you are autistic? I don't get it. Or is it pajeet level fud?

I keep buying REQ on these dips. And if I lose, I lose. But the upside is insane, the downside is a little lost cash I can make up somewhere else. BUY. It hasn't even dropped to where I bought in more a few days ago. It's up 130% in 7 fucking days. There is ALWAYS pull back after big moves like that. EVERY time.

>If XRP x4
lol

Holding is a great option if you suck at daytrading. I've personally 13x my stack just by getting 5-20% on trades. With that said I also have some long term holds that I am not touching till 2019.

What is the potential upside for a long term REQ holder if shit goes well? 10x? 100x?

I like them. They cause movements in the coin so I can buy more. If everyone held, we'd all be fucked. Just looked at 15 of my "fav" currencies on my notifications. Literally all but LTC are up over 7 days.The lowest is FLO at 1.4%, the next lowest is BAT at 37%. The highest is ITC at 243%.

>Yes I bought the ATH
Yeah that isn't REQ's fault

Req could literally take off at any moment, look at the graphs, it's not going to go much lower and then BOOM. Sell now OP, it'll teach you a lesson within the hour.

Stay poor, faggot.

how do biztards lose money on REQ lmao

I've been here almost 3 years now. I've got a separate fund for daytrading don't worry. It's just when people start daytrading an obviously giant coin like ETH before it's big that I get triggered. It's very obviously going to be the biggest grower in 2018.

Honestly the market is so fucking insane because it's "new" that NO ONE knows. I would guess based on the sheer amount of coins pulling money away, and the more niche market, IDK $1.30 mid term hold. Literally could crash to 0 in a month or go to $5. But conservative is $1.30 in a couple months. Unless the pajeets pump it. If it goes more than 50% in a day, I'm selling and buying back in on the eventual down turn.

You dont deserve to be rich with such weak hands OP
Kys

This.

Short-term price prediction is $3.5

Once main net and coin burning kicks in we can expect $25-50 by EOY 2018.

News in two days. Why sell?

>Why sell?

Because pajeets 23 children need to eat more curry.

Thos ERC20 token belong in the 600-800 satoshi range.

He's right you know.
REQ is designed from the ground up to detach from ERC20 whenever it wants. Only reason it uses ERC20 right now is to save costs in the short-term. Please read the whitepaper for fucks sake.

If it hits $50 by EOY 2018 I'll eat your shit

Start using a trip so that I can save this thread and call you out. I did similar things with ETH and Antshares (Nobody followed through though)

it doesnt even matter because youre going to dump your REQ for the next pump, just like OP.

yes REQ will be 25+ EOY but 99% will burn your stash because youre too fucking autistic to be patient for more than a week.

KEK

i bought at 5c so everything from here is pure gains, maybe you should have listened to us all months ago

>just like OP

should buy uahpay instead

didnt see tag, youre still retarded if you sold off your REQ stack. see you in a month when we're nearing 2 dollars.

>Goes up 180% over two days
>As always, the bullrun calms down and it takes a 20% dip
>AAAAA, WHY AM I NOT RICH AFTER 2 DAYS

Sell now and never rebuy, you fucking cuck.

It still is you little bitch. Is this your first correction? Have you ever looked at a chart? How do you think Ethereum got where it is to day? By a constant gain? Only going up?

Go ahead little bitch. Sell with a loss. Come back in a week and post your pink Wojack. I dare you.

This is why Americans are absolutely shit at this game. Gambling is outlawed there so you don't have any experience with taking a punt. When I see 10/1 odds on something that is more likely than not then I'm ok with parting with 1k euro. So what, it's a grand who gives a fuck if I never see it again.

This is how we get rich. Weak handed fags drop their bags. I bought in at 5c but I'll buy every dip.

>tfw I missed the 0.13€ bus and only had 100€ to invest on the 0.23€ bus
well at least I have 370 REQ

Wtf man?

Know that feel brother.

buy high sell low, the biz way