He doesnt have at least 1 variant of cute and adorable beast people in his setting

>he doesnt have at least 1 variant of cute and adorable beast people in his setting

I have tieflings

What if half of my NPCs are kemonomimi?

Do dwarves count?

I want to use guinea pig people as my go-to mage race but, what kind of civilization would they have?

peruan. they sacrifice people amongst themselves every year

My beastfolk are evil or otherwise beastly for a reason.

wait, did the peruvians have sacrifices? I was under the impression that the Aztecs where the big dick blood cultists of mesoamerica? and peruvians too obvious, I was thinking maybe something coastal tho, I want to avoid forests to dodge ewok jokes

the only acceptable way to implement them
furries please go
catgirl fuckers can play from outside the window

it's probably because they eat guinea pigs in peru

There's a huge influx of furry threads recently. I'm not against the idea of a player being a race based on an animal but I like to place emphasis on the fact that they're not human. In my setting not!skaven aren't full pure evil tier but they're not cut out for things like "honor" or "ethics." They're renowned for making cheap knockoffs of expensive arms and armor, see life cheaply as well, and even the most well groomed among them stink due to a secondary scent based communication. And a lot of slavery. In fact anything below their despot is technically a slave to someone else with varying degrees of freedom.

and because they were beastly, evil and unreasonably violent, they ended up being extinct and replaced by ones who developed an actual society. and enough hygene to not look like sewer rats

enjoy your funky halflings. if being evil drove you extinct why are there orcs and goblins and gnolls and etc etc etc.

because the only evolutionary successful "evil" races dont form societies in my setting

sounds like a dull setting dude, not saying it's bad but conflict makes for story

if being evil drove you extinct then why is the middle east still inhabited

>conflict is made up entirly by alignment differences between whole races
ayy

Cry some more.

Not an argument.

>Making space setting after humans died out
>Need a vibrant diplomatic race
>Enter, The Rikiktiki Rkee
>Bright Vibrant Bird People
>Each has varied colored plumage
>Groups are walking seizures with wings
>Nice as all get out
>Made a intergalactic "How-To" guide for races who figured out ftl travel
>Too good of friends with most major powers for any to consider attacking them

I love them,

I do have them, its just that theyre hunted for sport by the other beast races

i do user, but only one

I had batfolk replace halflings in my 5e game. It didn't occur to me until after the first session I now have to account for at least one player who is always capable of flight.

But I do.

And they are the race that gets bonus strength too.

Post your favorite *angry ___ noises*

>Letting girls into your game

If the race isn't for fucking, they're the only ones who play them.

but user, we're all girls here

I'm a bit mad that this cute Kyouko doujin has been appropriated by normalfags as a meme.

this is sadly true

>anything below their despot is technically a slave to someone else with varying degrees of freedom
That's a pretty neat idea. Might remember to steal it next time I need to whip up a setting.