The BBEG of the campaign turns out to be an ancient vampire who was masquerading as a noble all along

>the BBEG of the campaign turns out to be an ancient vampire who was masquerading as a noble all along
>he takes defeated enemies and uses a Midnight Bliss-esque ability to transform them into his concubines
>entire harem of former opponents

It turns out our GM really fucking likes Darkstalkers and has a TG fetish (which in hindsight probably should have been obvious considering a few previous incidents).

Time to nuke the campaign from orbit, Veeky Forums

Time to switch sides and ask the BBEG to teach you his abilities.

Does the defeated enemies/concubines still have their old skills and abilities?
Stage a rebellion

who's the one on the left?

Both. Get their cooperation to reverse his curses back on him, then refuse to sex him after he's 63ed because that's gross.

A traditional game fetish? Does he wank onto D&D books?

Donovan Baine. He's a dhampir monk who is out to exterminate all vampires in Darkstalkers.

>He

Yes, did you not read OP's post?

This is just a rip off of a Darkstalker who turns men into women.

Alex is surprisingly hot

The art is based on the character Demitri's special attack "Midnight Bliss" where he briefly turns his opponent into an attractive female version of themselves (or a different version of themselves in the case of already females). So this is Donovan's "midnight bliss" form.

I do kinda think Donovan's weird design looks better on a girl, but maybe that's just my dick talking.

Do you not understand that we're only interested in the female version because tits?

He still identifies as a male you shitlord

the designs run the gamut of hot/cute, funny, to just plain weird

pic related
the maid is akuma

Then why did you ask who they were?

Donovan's a guy, just turned into a girl.

More disturbing is with the mermaid. I mean Rikuo was already curiously attractive for a fishman.

Crash that game with no survivors

A little hot under the collar, it looks like.

I want Akumaid to glare at me contemptuously.

>a cute Mr. Bison
I'm still capable of being surprised.

As long as they have at least some new features/tricks, what's your problem with fighting your old opponents again as minibosses?

At the very least, they'll mostly know how you beat them the first time, right?

Sounds like a cool idea, even if it is massively the DM's fetish.

Imagine asking the Raging Demon to do the dishes

Miss Bison should be a little bigger and more dramatic, but she's still p. cute

>considering a few previous incidents
Storytime?

>she flicks off the lights to rapidly do them in the dark

>Time to nuke the campaign from orbit, Veeky Forums

You're aware you're being that guy, right? You don't like that your DM has magic realm'd the campaign. Rather than being an adult and going "hey, this is getting kind of weird, can you tone it down a bit?" you've decided to "nuke the campaign from orbit."

Because hey, fuck everyone else at the table who's still having fun. You're uncomfortable and the only solution you can imagine is to spurg out and ruin everything.

Who's the blonde with blue skin? I need to know for research purposes.

Jedah if I'm not mistaken

Girl mode Jedah Dohma. His own thing was a scythe-themed biohorror Mephistopheles kinda deal. With his own single fetish appeal move for the weirder, less vocal inflationist crowd.

>Midnight Bliss-esque ability
Behold-
The actual spell used to enchant the girdle of Feminimity/masculinity

Jedah is normally Demitri's main rival but his girl form is fucking UNF

How does this make you feel?

Looks like some filthy xeno in need of purging.

>giving her panties

user...

Hello, OP.
Tell me one thing: How exactly does this make the game inherently worse by definition?

Such a shame midnight bliss only lasts for a few seconds

female jedah is so fucking hot

I'm sorry, user. This is a blue board ...

Cute succubus and reluctant vampire-demon lust? Very happy.

And kinda wet.

Looks like Jedah isn't entirely on board with being a girl

Well, Lilith is being kinda grabby there.

your resistance only makes my penis harder

I'd rather not fuck with vampires voiced by Dio's voice actors.

what are you, some kind of faggot?

>Not counting his abilities by getting your own transformation powers then building up your own OTT harem of re-conquered women.
Cater to his fetish slightly, win fabulous prizes. You know what they say, when you're good to mama.

Nostalgic

Since he's ripping off Darkstalkers, rip of Asura's Wrath.

I understood this reference.

I want to risk my life by teasing Akumaid regularly.

jesus christ that fem vega does things to my dick

were these covers designed to be as arousing as possible?

That's a valid response. but the remainder of that comic says that his fetish made for a great game :^)

No, that's pretty much exactly what Bison wants to be. It's not like any of his spare bodies are huge ripped dudes.

No that's an edit done for those who misunderstand the problem with magical realms.

It's not inserting fetish stuff into games, it's doing it when others are uncomfortable and don't want it done.

Donovan BAINE?

The monketta man

Pretty much. Udon artist are solid at cheesecake

A bit later I'll post the full spread of all the covers.
Might be a bit big though

Get him to the next stage, I'll change the level.

>not having a caster in the party that can change everyone back
Sad. Does the transformation suddenly render everyone incapable of stabbing him in the face? If no then resume face stabbings and find a wizard to turn you back. If yes, then ruin the experience another way. He wants to fuck your character? Alright then, but you're into ffm threesomes and pegging now. Have you and another party member use holy water based lube on silver strap ones and spit roast his shit until he agrees to turn you back.

And this is supposed to make the DM/villain regret all this -how-?

Vampire+silver and holy water in his sensitive bits is typically a bad time all around unless the DM is using different weaknesses. I'm also running under the assumption that the DM is getting off on the idea of men being transformed into women and fucked by a man rather than said women pinning down and violently fucking the guy in the ass instead. If all else fails fire is still the all cleanser.

You're also running under the assumption that the vampire cares what you're into, and that no Charm or similar will be involved.

>If I fight the BBEG and win, I'm a hero and might claim harem/free prior heroes.
>If I fight the BBEG and lose, I get turned into a Darkstalkers babe.
>If I submit to the BBEG, I either learn how to make Darkstalkers babes out of people I hate, or get transformed into a a Darkstalkers babe.

Is this what Absolute Victory looks like?

That is an uncommonly large person.

Is that image in one of the ABF books?

I'm getting flash backs of COS

also here's the full pic of Midnight Bliss

>what is resistance
Even if that weren't to apply here, why would a DM force such a shitty non-winnable situation?

which ones would you bone and which would you avoid like the plague?

question open to all anons

honestly not gonna lie, most of them are bone-able

The worst ones are some of the ones that didnt get featured (probably why they're not on the cover)

>why would a magical realming DM force his fetish
Gee Skipper, I dunno.

It's his fetish.

>which ones would you bone
Dmitri

Learn his trick
Become a hot chick under your own power
Collect lesbian harem

For you.

I wouldn't avoid any of them. Queen B is less attractive than she normally is, but still fine.

>BBEG

*cringe*