Was supposed to release in November last year

>Was supposed to release in November last year
So what's going on with this? Is it too early to joke about the investments turning invisible?

It's never too early to talk about scamstarters.

>Colville's Strongholds is a 128-page book at $1.3m

What's it even supposed to be about? Because it looks like a bunch of surrealist bullshit.

Nobody fucking knows. The KS was one big snake oil salesman pitch around a big mystery tha twill change the world forever and the game hasn't released.

I can see the invisible sun! It's right there!

We solved the fucking puzzle

I actually got my copy of this. I don't know where it is now though

>So what's going on with this?
Because they wanted it to be so atypical, with statues, round decks of cards, and a big box that needs to be sturdy enough to house those as well as 4 books and tokens and other random shit, they hit issues where they had to keep asking for printer proofs, correcting, and re-sending and shit. Supposedly, it'll be shipping out in May, which actually isn't too bad as far as delayed kickstarters go.

Surrealist horror shit that you use an overly expensive version of the Cypher system to play. And by overly expensive, I mean ~$150 more.

Was this the Monte Cook kikestarter scam one with "revolutionary gameplay" and "new paradigm" and shit?

>What's it even supposed to be about?
Monte Cook's ego

>dat plastic hand of fapping

I'm just waiting for the teardown of the core box to go up on youtube and for all the precious secrets to be listed on a wiki article.

I like weird horror, or really weird anything, and I was vaguely interested in Invisible Sun, but... yeah, the amount of stuff you need to play the damn game is insane.

Just wait until you find out that some of the invisible ink needs blood to activate.

>Monte Cook's ego
This. Hes as big a faggot as mearls

It's Cypher, it's going to be shit.

If anything, Monte "I Invented passive skills" cook is even worse than Mearls. Monte is the master, Mearls is the student who has yet to surpass him.

Explain, user. This one's flown over my head.

user thinks it's outrageous that enough people have pledged to Matt Colville's Strongholds and Followers supplement KS to get him over a million dollars.

But Cypher is one of the best systems on the market? You think it won't save it from being shit?

Seems pretty standard for the cult of personality.

>But Cypher is one of the best systems on the market?

Not even close. It has some popularity, because it's made by one of the most recognizable designers. And that is about it.

Thank you for the hot opinion.

I'll happily start a pointless shitpost war with you, but first I'd like to know if you've ever played a TTRPG, or if you're just mad a game that isn't Pathfinder exists.

Isn't cypher the system where the players allow negative situations to happen to them to gain XP ?
Seems rather unintuitive.

Wrong thread

Nah, I don't see why I should get exp for having blood run into my eyes, get hit by lightning during a storm, slipping on ice, etc.

That's why you could read the thread and better yourself instead of being retarded and saying "Nah"

>shit happens
>choose to learn nothing from it
I can see how you got here

I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Of all the Kickstarters to slam you choose this one? Really user?

Yeah? Then what?