Just fucking lol if you haven't signed up for KuCoin yet (PROOF THAT IT WORKS)

I spent 20 mins dick in hand getting referrals and made $35 USD after my first payout (4 days.) This means I literally am making $10 a day with only 20 referrals after spending 20 minutes of work. I can sit back and do nothing and those referrals will get more referrals for me meaning I could easily end up with like 200 or even a thousand indirect referrals under me. This would mean I will potentially be making $50 - $1000 daily from just jerking off while posting links to Veeky Forums and here getting people to sign up under my referral links.

I have like 4x the amount of referrals now and I'm waiting on my next payout, lets see how much I make from people's trading fees.

$34 USD. Just fucking lol if you haven't gotten in on this KuCoin shit yet.
It costs no money to start, only like 20mins of your time to make $10 daily for like the next year or three.

1a4cR
^

DESU this is the best money making scheme I've seen yet, this is actually pathetically easy. I might make another 50k this year just doing this for 10 mins a day.
You could literally spend 20 mins of work then jerk off for the next 364 days, 23 hours and 40 minutes and make $3650 or even $12k if Bitcoin goes up this year. And if those referrals invite more people who invite more people (which they will), you'll make possibly 100k this year. Just by spending 20 mins making a post like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
kucoin.com/#/?r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lies. let me log in as you and look or it didn't happen

If anyone wants to help an user without referrals out you could use mine:
1sRRx

1ctwu

I can post imgur if Veeky Forums lets me. Dont be stupid and get in.

Lmao you fucking retard I have 60+ referrals and that barely makes me any money. Nice larp.

nice pyramid scheme you got yourself going on there

i imgur / DaTW2Qt png (My first payout after 20 referrals)

i imgur /5N0pKmT png (What they are worth now)

Ofc you dont get any money if they dont trade, nigga do you even know how this works?

So better get in while you are at the top lol. Its not too late.

My code: 1a4cR

Photoshop.

Fuck you.

Rape your dog.

good stuff user. all it takes is an email confirmation to signup even if you dont use it, we should still get in on this early. fuck the jews.

1v4y1

None of the codes above will work. You have to use this one: 1QJuM

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS YOU YOUR FREE 27 KCS TOKENS BITCH

1b68t

Imagine being this retarded, just get out lol.

Notice me senpai

17gNy
17gNy
17gNy

1bwhc

this is how I remember it ready

1 BIG WHITE HARD COCK

extra easy to remember if you're a homo

I hope your family die in a fire and you have to watch you rooster vacuum.

Imagine being this much of a Pajeet.

Use mine. All the rest are filthy posers. 1dtdt.

Kek if i wouldnt have already signed in id do it for your acronym

of course, you could use other people's invitation code, but mine is bigger than kim jong's one:

1esf3

Don't forget DBC OP..

Okay pay attention fellow /bizraelis, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the hell are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1gbxJ

1bf7t

So Kucoin is a pyramid scheme?

signed up using ur code OP

1ha6v

if someone wants to help a poor fag out plz use code thank

Lol, get in on COSS if you want to make real money.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

I wouldnt call it a pyramid scheme, idk its just your usual referral program.

use it or don't idc

1b6J8

No referral till date. Please help this nigger. Thanks

1e34d

Be my first referral and karma will be good to you user

E3jIjL

Come on why do you use 1s7sd

No referral yet. pls halp

1f337

Pajeet the thread.

1Rf5a
bush did 9/11

How long has BTC transfers taken for you to KuCoin? Mine is still unconfirmed after 3 hours

Help a brotha out 1u5Qb

Future Kucs, please consider using my refferal

1bg6s

moon when?
1rcyH

Cheers!

1HPxJ

Humble trader here. Btw protip -> look for dip in PRL (currently 4900 sats), usually swinging quite a lot :) - my code 1KsyK

Help out a poor fag!

1eMNv
1eMNv
1eMNv

Really? I might as well post my whale/legacy code then.

E3gzFx

E4xk6C

I don’t know man my referral is cooler

1b3ya

or kucoin.com/#/?r =1b3ya without the space.

Use this code on signup on kucoin and let the bonuses commence. We all get rich.

DBC is going to the moon now. Get in while its cheap.

Signed up. Keep me in chain please:

1u6vx

Help me and help yourself
1 free KC Token for every referal

1c4fc
1c4fc
1c4fc

everything moons on this exchange....buy LEND during this dip!

E2UXCc

best of luck anons!

E2fiLv
E2fiLv
E2fiLv

Please, I'm poor af.

1h3da

My referral code is proven to get better results than 9 out of 10 other codes.

1rPu7

Don't waste time with your thumb up your ass! You've done that long enough.

>1c4fc
signed up fellow user.

also, if anybody else wants to help a poor user, use my referral

1u8vv
1u8vv
1u8vv
1u8vv
1u8vv

1ue5u

Join me brothers

Massive gains with: 1u8bf

let's keep this chain going faggots

1HPht

Will be a while, use ETH or NEO next time..

plz plz plz

1sJ2Q

I want in
1bR17
1bR17
1bR17
Use me boys

1ha6v

im poor as shit

Okay pay attention, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet:

1b3ya

1J6r4

p-pls

lolwtf. $10 a day. I have made 3 trades in the past 2 days using just 2 bitcoin trading shitcoints. Each trade gave me on average 2k profit. Member of vip trading signals group. I dont need your $10 per day.

kucoin is scummy. they get grabby and creepy when you try to transfer or withdraw

Post tits with timestamp and I'll use your referral

USE MY CODE
1dMRJ
1dMRJ
1dMRJ

1uJfw
pls help out a poorfag.

Keep the chain going
1ss1u

Are they going to add XRP?

Used this one cause I can relate, another poorfag here.

1uM17

you fucking Indian shitstains are a cancer to this board

Referral for Referral here: 1cxgx

next: 1t3ha

jesus fucking christ this is disgusting peasant shit, kill yourselves you pyramid dick sucking cucks

1rbP1

YEEEAAAAHH BOOOOIIS. KUCOIN IS FUCKING KING, use this code and get fucking nothing (other then a smile on my lip and a telepathic kiss on the cheek :^) ) 1srdv

1uJfw

Mine : E3zxp2