Through a convoluted series of events, a dog establishes the House of Bark and is crowned king

>Through a convoluted series of events, a dog establishes the House of Bark and is crowned king
What happens?

Some bitch is gonna get her son made king once this one dies of eating chocolate

The neighboring kingdom decides to pick a cat as their next king. Diplomatic relations break down and their advisors must employ a ball and yarn to separate the two.

A litter of princes and princesses fight for succession...aaaww that's adowable.

He gets memed to death by Sir Bearington.

Should he really be called a king? Maybe Rex is more appropriate.

>implying sir bearington isn't one of Rex Rex Bark's most loyal councillors

I imagine the rats, rabbits and bears probably won't take it lying down

>Rex Rex Bark
Fuck mine sides

A king without a heir is in a very vulnerable position. It only takes one assassin, one accident, one stray arrow, one stray bullet, one disease, to end his dynasty and brin ruin and civil war to his kingdom. He needs puppies FAST.

>have to find a suitable bitch and elevate her to duchess at least
It would be undignified for a king to marry into too low a station.

He'd better send emissaries to the Horseking neighboring him or there'll be war.

>Orthodox
Disgusting tbqh

How do you reconcile marrying a human nobility to the king, chosen by god, with the sin of bestiality?

Marriages to doggos are consummated by playing fetch instead of sex.

So what then, they just do like most nobles and let him have his way with the servants instead?

He should marry a werewolf, that way he gets the best of both worlds...

>line of werewolf nobility
Feels Ardania

>human nobility
I said bitch for a reason.

Sounds like human nobility to me.

Lying down, standing up, either way that bunny's gonna get it good.

Without any oversight the nobles become highly competetive and experience great freedoms in all their affairs.

for better or worse...

That dog looks so tired.

All the conspirators keep the dog in power while killing each other off, the dog's rein is hailed as the greatest leader the nation has ever had by virtue of all the power hungry people killing each other, all of this plans involving killing the dog last and none of them living long enough to carry it out.

A kingdom wide investigation is started to finally discover who this "good boy" is.

kek

I want to play a game with werewolf nobility.