How would your character fare if placed inside a Danganronpa killing game with other characters of the same power/skill...

How would your character fare if placed inside a Danganronpa killing game with other characters of the same power/skill level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQwNN-0AgWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steadily try to avoid losing his mind as he attempts to save everyone's lives while failing at every turn before he even has the chance to do something.

I should know because I'm IN such a game at the moment. I'm still not sure why I joined this game because this series gives me a fucking aneurysm with its capability for contrived bullshit. I also don't know why the fuck I'm enjoying myself so much.

That game is suck ass central and trash. Play real games.

Poorly. They're the easily tricked, easily betrayed type.

>Tank Barbarian
Good luck killing her. She might kill someone in self defense and forget that she needs to hide that she did it. Would very much prefer if no one killed anyone and they just enjoyed living in the place they're in; they probably think their place of residence is basically paradise.
>Prosecutor Rogue
Good luck getting away with murder, so long as he's around. Probably among the first to go, given his skill at incriminating others makes him a threat in the trial phase.

>Danganronpa
Nonsensical bullshit, everyone dies before round 1 as far as my characters are concerned.

My character is abnormally durable (twice as many hitboxes as the next highest in the group on top of instant regeneration) and hard to hit for his kind.

Also he'd probably just leave because he's a bit of a coward, pretty jaded, and can trivially travel through dimensions.

It's going to wind up being a massive battle royale and it will be amazing.

>undead FBI profiler
Duck to water. Biggest anticipated problem would be convincing people he isn't Jigsaw if he's caught getting people alone to feed.

would turn to violence as soon as not violence stops working

He's gonna kill someone with some jigsaw-level contraption, then die by collective judgement since he would not be able to cover his tracks. He's ingenious, but not very smart.

More importantly, what would your character's SHSL/Ultimate talent be called?

>18 INT
>13 WIS
Probably pretty well, despite not having any dedicated investigative skills

What was the purpose of those titles any way, they seemed pretty useless except for characterization.

My last played character would be Sepideh, a 4e Shifter Avenger of Ioun and Pelor (In their overlapping aspect of the Light of Truth) who is literally a detective. She's rather sitting on type advantage there. I only know the most shallow things about Danganronpa but she's logical, good at investigations and very mentally stable so I think she'd do pretty well?

It's what Hope's Peak was built around. The school was made to cater towards those with a supernatural affinity for a specific talent or ability wether that be Gambling, Baseball, Detective work or even stuff like Luck.

I got three dudes.
Shadowrun: Vory for 20 years and now cyberpunk, chromed up to his pointy ears.
Will prolly be able to kill most others, basically death-proof.
But general attitude and look will make him super easy to frame, will die within the first three trials.

Traveller: third Prince of a low tech world.
Basically the patron saint of country bumpkins, it's a good man and will try to save people. Decent fighter if it comes down to it and can argue like, well, the competent politician he is and win people over to his side.
Surprisingly adapt with all forms of electronic communication.
Has pretty good chances.

Heroquest: orlanthi druluz.
He's fucked.

my current Pathfinder dude would probably do well as long as he has enough ammo.

>Heroquest: orlanthi druluz.
SHSL Duck?

>supernatural
Really?

>SHSL
What ?

>Duck ?
Yes, duck.

Super HighSchool Level, its what the Ultimate titles are called in japan iirc

>epic level warlock in a killing game with other epic level warlocks

Honestly now I just want to run this, an epic battle of the patrons

They would smash their way out.

Mine would smash their way into the girls’ panties.

Sure

>he's in a death game
>WITH FIFTEEN OTHER PSYKERS

Monokuma is Malal confirmed.

Same power/skill level, not same power/skill set.

My current character is a swarm of koalas. I dont know.

Don’t fucking be like that, swear to god you’ll be the next murder mystery victim.

I hope this is bait, for your sake.

Sarah now I get it.
He certainly would be the most duck-ish high school student.

Truly an expert in his field. Of being a duck

>he's a not-warforged robot with fire elemental powers and with a door and a giant's butterknife as melee weapons
Good fucking luck killing him. He's blowing this popsicle stand if he needs to rip every single door off its hinges to do it.

Remember, every other participant is on the same level of power.

Same level, not same field. He's reached the point where any subtle attempt on his life is probably doomed to failure right off the bat.

To be fair, he IS a quite competent fighter, but it's constantly lampshaded because he's a duck.
Also I would imagine that a walking, three feet tall duck would be pretty hard to properly frame for murder.

I want the little teddy bear to rape you to death with a chainsaw strap-on.

I'm gonna say bait, and a very poor attempt at it

Prolly die first.

1st guy
>Backstabed in the hour for being so annoying

2nd
>Probably kills a few people and survives till mid way, before blowing his cover or going on a rampage

3rd
>Kills everyone first day, or trys to smash the Teddy Bear.
>Probably will end up dead for both reason
>Alternatively kills someone with his toxic blood when they stab him.

My character is technically dead in plot, but if he got recruited into the killing game as a sort of last chance to not be executed, he'd probably do okay at both staying alive and solving murders but eventually get suckered by his tendency to form emotional attachments despite a lifetime of getting burned by them. His title would be Ultimate Level Ineffectual Loner.

The high school version would be more vulnerable to manipulation, but fare similarly.

1. Immediatelly incapacitate the bear and free everyone. Not that they'd need it if they're at the same powerlevel as him.

2. Pick a fight in early game for some petty reason, pretend to be hot shit, plead for mercy when it turns out he's not hot shit, then die.

3. Last until late game by being literally harmless and mildly entertaining.

4. Tries to have fun with everyone and not give in to paranoia, dies soon because not enough paranoia.

5. Pick a fight with everyone before any subtlety can happen, take maybe one guy down before being knocked the fuck out and getting killed. Truly the worst fit for the setting.

6. Try to help, die soon.

7. Mess with the game by ressurecting dead contestanst, killed.

A what?

Poorly, because he's incompetent enough that he might just kill someone on accident. He can raise his best friends from the dead, but he'd still be guilty of murder. If through whatever supernatural deductive reasoning skill the protagonist has he concludes that my guy is the murderer even though the murder victim is clearly alive, his execution will be continuous incineration until whoever's running the show dies of old age, because he cannot die.

Probably well, he knows how to hide and make traps.

>some epic memer says we should start a cult like they did in the game
>10+ victims on the first night
>the tulpafags start raving about the beauty of humanity during the trial
Let the class trial begin!
>class trial starts
>chiaki
>Mugi!
>It's not fucking fair terubros
>everyone argues over who's the real protagonist
>USO DA YO to every fucking statement
>kaito big dick
>implying I'm the killer
>USO DA-
>OUMA IS INTO PISS
>I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW HOSHIBROS
>kukuku in Nee-san's vagoo
>USO-
Upupu, this is fantastic! Such despair!
>liking Ishitmaru
>Delete this and give me back my baby boy
>Tsumugi's chocolate pussy
>FUCK YOU, TIGERFAG
>OKAY LET'S DO IT
>Ishitmaru deserved what was coming to him
>TULPAMAN DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG
>Nicessu, sis!
>Every day, I want to bully Saionji.
> -DA YO
>BASED MARURONPAPAPA
>Uso da-
>USO DA YO
>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTLY STOP OUR BOY
>USO
>HWEY GAIS OMEGA BALWIN HERE
>KOREKIYO REIPU ENDLESS NIGHT
>Maki, we need to talk
>No we don't *goes to kiss her*
>Kaede is so fucking fat, she crushes her piano
>WHO CAN STOP HIM
>Maki is worst girl
You assholes are supposed to be figuring out who the killer is! I'm getting bored!
>I want Hoshi to be my little baby tampon boy
I don't-
>hoshi big dick
>nee-san big dick
>Do not stick a fucking knife up your ass user.
>kiibo's huge robotic dick
>Trashman is a cuck
>OTHER CHARACTERFAGS NEED NOT APPLY TO BASED WEEDMAN
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe
>I just tried with my vaper a little bit
>I would stick him into my hoo-hoo and he would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas
Fuck this, I'm executing everyone.

What the fuck is this horrendous abortion of a post?

I'm presuming its a bunch of in-jokes you'd only get if you were in the campaign. Why he posted it here is beyond me.

>latest played
Talent: Law
The lot of them would spend time reading through the setup's rules and laws and then argue circles around the host until they get thrown out for being too boring.

>Artificer
Talent: Escape
Takes one look at those around him and franticly hits his "oh-god-get-me-outta-this-realm" panic button.

>JJBA
Talent: Loopholes
He'd keep everyone around until he could build enough interlinked wireless headphones for everyone,
and then blast youtube.com/watch?v=oQwNN-0AgWc through them while letting his stand, [Don't Stop The Music], copy and distribute it's invincibility-granting effects.
You can't be accused if no one was killed.

SHSL Historian
Overall, he'd do pretty well. I can see him lasting a few chapters, at the very least. I doubt he'd become blackened, so he'd be murdered, most likely. I can see him being fairly useful in class trials. Not main character or deuteragonist level, but maybe closer to Byakuya or Fuyuhiko.

>not knowing that danganronpa pasta

Hi newfag

The second game had a guy whose special skill was he bred animals to save them from endangerment. His personality was that of a kid pretending to be a 'dark lord'.
He killed another student who was a robot with all sorts of bullshit gizmos and was used to fighting to train others to become better athletes.

Within the series there is incident of someone being able to beat your bot because they did not fight fairly and HP is not a feature.
And please do not be silly about being so strong "he'll just rip off the doors lel". Assume all precautions are taken that there is no chance for escape.

All these people posting without knowing the rules of the Killing Game.

>A M&M villain based on Mr Shakedown from Yakuza Zero.

It entirely depends on if there are any rich people in there with me. If there are I can shake them down immediately and become stronger than the competition by a significant degree. If not I'm probably fucked, without money to fuel my powers I'm merely a pretty good brawler with average brainpower and a bad attitude.

my character is literally a low level kaiju with a person merged onto the top as a control core.

So, effectively, what you have created is a roomfull of kaiju and them that they are playing some kind of murder game.

This will either result in A. the creators of the murder game being fucking destroyed by a team of godzillas, or B. godzilla fights. There is no other way.

I'm reading the rules, and this just seems like it would cause GREATER instances of kaijus killing the creators of the game.
I mean, those fucks are holding godzookie hostage. Has that -ever- resulted in godzilla not fucking you up?

I suddenly want this to be a thing.

Not many games let "combat" be a secondary statistic.
By making it less important, it allows you to have more of it without breaking the game.

Maybe for more narrative games.

Monokuma can field giant versions of himself to take kaiju hostage.

so what you are saying is...
kaiju VS robot battle