Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2058: No Perks, Jumper Only, Final Destination

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.spacebattles.com/forums/vs-debates.4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jumpers are nothing more than vaguely human shaped bundles of powers, with nothing that resembles agency or a unique personality.

Posters are nothing more than vaguely human shaped bundles of comments, with nothing that resembles agency or a unique personality.

>Final Destination

Smash Bros. or the movie franchise?

Shitposters are nothing more than vaguely human shaped piles of Bancho, with nothing that resembles agency or a unique personality.

Humans are nothing more than vaguely human shaped bundles of secrets, with nothing that resembles agency or a unique personality.

YOUR WORDS ARE AS EMPTY AS YOUR SOUL!

My cat's breath smells like cat food!

You're a unitard.

Good thread, everyone.

Well there was also that time went Cyborg went undercover and infiltrated the Brotherhood Hive. During that time it seems Jinx had a crush on him.
Also, pic related as it is from said episode.

I think we can call it early. It's not gonna get any better than this.

I mean, it would be physically impossible. How could you improve on perfection?

Yes

Morning and daytime /jc/ is a special kind of fun.

Oh, Teen Titans the animated series. You're the reason I'll go time and again back to the Teen Titans comics. In the hopes someone will finally understand why we loved the show.
Picolo, I know you're only drawing it but damn it, make them understand!

I'd watch Final Destination: JumpChan. Can you imagine the weird fucked up ways people would die, given what a jumper is? It'd be gorious.

Every time I make a thread for either this or /cyoag/, I feel like it has peaked right there and further posting will only make things worse. I'm always right.

With some Red bullying?

>Picture
That's not a choice. That's a mental breakdown. Dude needs help.

Do you have a family when you come into each world? Do you interact with them? Have they afftected some of your plans?

I get away from new families as quickly as possible.

Although, I do give them a few blessings and boons from afar to thank them for facilitating my arrival into their world.

Whenever I'm not a drop-in, often. I interact with my new family based on their expectations and norms, although for most families the part of me that does so is usually just a spark of cold, white flame animating a tulpa sustained by the collective assumption of the family unit that I exist.

I am still usually the cool, responsible older bro in the family. So people try to ignore my habit of glitching through reality when I'm distracted.

With certain families, I'm a lot more personally invested in the family business where it aligns with mine. Like the Vishanti, and the host of Heaven.

I roll to seduce

dice+2d10

Rolled 7, 7 = 14 (2d10)

> Do you have a family when you come into each world?
Any time I have a background that's not Drop In, I have a family. It might only be my parents, or an aunt, or they might even all be dead, but technically speaking I had family at some point.

> Do you interact with them?
It kinda depends. Honestly I usually picture them as those traditionally distant anime families so-the-protagonist-doesn't-have-to-deal-with-family.
This doesn't necessarily mean they're always completely absent. Like, in Pokemon, I could visit my parents at any time. But they were settled and I was going on a Pokemon journey (which they were super supportive about), so that didn't leave a huge amount of time.
In Slice of Life I would usually see them in the mornings as they were leaving for work, and had more of a relationship with the housekeeping staff than I did them.

> Have they afftected some of your plans?
Not... really? If anything, their involvement usually just colours my world interaction.
Like, if I decide I'm going to skip school a lot, I kinda end up becoming the delinquent kid and they're more a pain in the ass than anything.
If I decide to stick around and do normal things, then I usually end up coming across as really responsible around them.
But ultimately they don't effect my decisionmaking a whole lot.

Yes, and yes.
They probably have, but I don't have any specific instances written up.

You have sourly misplaced your hope. DC may not be Marvel tier right now, but they have a history of doing stupid bullshit and the Teen Titans have received one of the most infamous ones.
Remember the time a new Teen Titans comic came out, when the show was still fresh in everyone's mind, and the decided to turn Starfire into a being that fucks people as her version as a handshake cause otherwise she doesn't remember anything about them? For some perspective of how extra dumb this was: The Teen Titans show was recorded as having 2 MILLION viewers. The average best case scenario for a comic will have a 100,000 readers. DC can't do simple math.
Course this is the company that once put out a couple polls (online poll and people sent to comic shops) to find out what their reading audience was comprised of was (age and gender, etc). Except both polls were actively trying to dismiss anyone who wasn't the targeted demographic. If you weren't a young male, you were either ignored by the pollsters, insulted by them, or the polling software would say something like "whoops, sorry. we are not interested in hearing anything more from you."

My Chains don't usually have to worry about family, but most of the time my Jumpers are bringing their own in... in one form or another. So the Coordinators just find a version of the world without any of the extra baggage for Jumper for one reason or another. Sometimes there are sad or angry memories attached, but they're just vague "Maybe you don't want to go home for Christmas" kind of stuff.

Doing a Chain where the Jumper has to worry about that would offer some interesting writing opportunities though. I'll have to keep it in mind for my another Chain.

That's pretty much the point of the picture I posted along with my statement, yes.

At what level of Die Ewigkeit do we have to be to prevent the destruction of our own soul after 100-200 years?

Anything good for stopping addiction and the like? I want to play the Games of Divinity without becoming addicted.

Take this pic to help lessen the blow of reality.

So what do people think? Are the Chaos Gods >,

Concept Ball from Val's Medaka Box, because the Sun should be immune, but he's addicted anyway.

Aside from that, there's the censoring perk from SCP, a metastability perk from Project Freelancer, actual anti-addiction perks I don't remember, and memory suppression in Remember Me

Can we buy mage from the UQ holder jump twice?

So I'm thinking about jumping GHQ before I go to Bleach and instead of leaving just getting time-shifted forward or going into hibernation until the appointed time.

My question I suppose is whether or not The Fifth Step is worthwhile. Is there any other content related to GHQ that can answer that question? Would it be exclusive to becoming an Arrancar in Bleach proper? If it's exclusive and similarly powerful to Arrancar it's probably not worth it for me since I don't really care about creating spiritually aware humans. If that ends up being the case I might just dump points into getting hollow or fullbring powers.

Is there anything really good that I might be missing here?

Just what this guy said That's just messed up!

Please tell me those subtitles are edits, otherwise I'm going to have to beg for an explanation.

Difficult to say, I'd say more or less equal, but if you compared the chaos gods to the yozi when they were primordials it would be a different story.

What do you consider to be the best true magic in Fate?

The First because I can use it to summon chips directly into my mouth.

>Please tell me those subtitles are edits, otherwise I'm going to have to beg for an explanation.
They are. Chase wouldn't have had to ask, Kiriko wanted that robot dick.

I would say they operate on similar scopes, but the technicalities of their "statline" is much vaguer with the 40K Chaos Gods being somewhat more conceptual but inchoate than the Yozis, and the Fantasy Chaos Gods being just very, very buff Ishvara. The big limitation of Chaos is that it struggles to break into the Materium, whereas cosmic power aside the Yozis' big deal is that they ARE stabilised systemf of reality complete with conceptual defences and the ability to assert themselves in a more permanent manner than Chaos corruption.

Avalon, because unlike the 3 other known ones it hasn't been associated with an apocalypse of some sort.

How would Emiya react to swords created by Sword Birth(DxD) before his eyes ?

How stupid would it be to go to Marvel Magic, within then years of Secret Wars 2015?

You should be able to answer this question yourself, user. He is sword boy. He does not start off knowing how to do his super sword magic. There is no real meaningful difference between magic swords from somewhere else and most Noble Phantasm swords when it comes to Shirou's reaction.

Very.

Very.

Stupid.

Well, the Royal Lineage item I got from Seven Deadly Sins make sure that I'm always part of some royal familly. If the current ruler is a tyrant, I make sure they die in a inexpicable accident. If they're an actual good leader, then I'm content with being the most influent prince.

I could be wrong, but honestly not too hard if you make it onto one of the lifeboats. Spiderman and Black Panther survived the final incursion event, and they are roughly street level, which most jumpers beat out. Just try not to piss off Doom that bad, and if you do, make sure to stay out of his way.

Well I thought it would be:

>How you can create Divine Constructs out of your prana ?

...nigga Shirou doesn't even know about the Divine Construct limit at the beginning of F/SN or Prisma, the alternate universe Shirou in Prisma has bigger priorities, the ALTERNATE alternate universe EMIYA in Extra doesn't have that limit because the Moon Cell's environment can simulate better iron than the iron in reality some fucking how, the ALTERNATE alternate alternate Emiya in F/GO is probably marvelling at the other Servants in your team and Emiya Alter is a broken man resigned to being a killing machine. You'd get a much bigger rise from him with a hug than reminding him about his old mistakes.

What about servant Emiya from FS/N ? Its only one that you probably don't count.

Trying to kill normal Shirou to erase himself, doesn't care.

See , he's only going to care insofar as you are relevant to killing Shirou.

Auralnaut Star Wars has a perk that makes you amazing at breaking people's addictions. Might not help.

>Auralnaut Star Wars
That place is the answer to so many problems.

if you don't mind a question that will probably require a long answer, how could an Essence 7 Exalt of each type of Solar do in Marvel, from 2010 to 2020?

What was the perk that allowed you to basically be anything you had ever been when it's convenient for you (i.e. If something can only be seen by children younger than ten, as you were once younger than ten you can choose to be able to see it too)?

forums.spacebattles.com/forums/vs-debates.4/

Looking past that bullshit, someone told me Yang's mom is pretty awful. How awful exactly?

Oh man...
I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about Space Battles outside of the SB jumpchain thread.
Tell me what to think /jc/

>Do you have a family when you come into each world?
I have a waifu. So yes.
>Do you interact with them?
Is that what the kids are calling it now?
>Have they affected some of your plans?
Yeah, instead of miserably trying to survive on my own, I spend a lot of time with her.

Have you ever companioned historical figures?
How did they react to the future, and the future's opinion of them?

Follow up question: what do they think of future society and technology?

Is your waifu pic related?

So I've been wondering - Wolverine loses his limbs occasionally, right?

...How does he regenerate adamantium?

How do I make Mass Effect Humanity into not being pushovers? More specifically how do I turn them into acting like Diebuster or Gurren Lagann humanity? Not talking about giving them spiral energy or turning them into space monsters, just need their attitude.

Ye

>implying monkeys can be trained to think

This may or may not help, but in Halo Covenant, there is a Forerunner Trove item full of Blueprints, and while it would take some time to decipher, after you decipher it you have blueprints to everything the Forerunners ever built. So I suggest getting that, and giving it to Humanity.

He has what is listed as Beta Adamantium. Specifically, his adamantium absorbed his cells during the merging process with his skeleton. In exchange for being slightly weaker than True Adamantium, it has regenerative capabilities.

Wolverine's regeneration was strong enough to adapt his imperfect adamantium into a unique form of adamantium that doesn't inhibit his regeneration. Presumably, he can regrow it.

Give them long rang laser tech. They will grow a massive hard-on and ego for being the only race with access to a ranged effective weapon that completely ignores mass effect fields (I.E. Shields).

How often do you pull the Superman/Scion thing? and in what jumps?

> that doesn't inhibit his regeneration
I thought it did inhibit it? I remember there being a moment where he had it removed, and his regen powers jumped up considerably in power. Was that not something that happened?

It was, actually. It grew to the point that he ended up rapidly 'evolving' into a more animalistic and feral form due to his body's rate of healing. At least, if I'm remembering it right.

>Giving the Alliance the tech to make galaxy-killing superweapons
>when you know it'll somehow fall into the hands of cerberus because they have a lot of alliance sympathizers

Not a very good idea, but I would still want to read the fanfic

>implying that helping Cerberus to purge the galaxy wasn't my plan in the first place

>Cerberus
They made the perfect waifu and then made her infertile. They're monsters who need to be eliminated.

>giving a shit about infertility in a world where cloning exists

Wasn't it her father who did that?

>cloning
>not proper breeding
Pleb

I always got the sense he was Cerberus.

I'm not sure any being, Jumper or no, has the power to stop Cerberus fucking up literally every single thing they ever try to do.

He's an affiliate of Cerberus, but not part of the executive branch, just a guy who pays the bills for the cause. And the infertility part was more an unforeseen side effect of his attempt to create the ultimate daughteru than a feature.

He's also not sufficiently part of Cerberus enough that not only did Miranda join Cerberus to protect her sister and herself, but in ME2 you do a raid on people hired by him and the Illusive Man basically goes "meh, who cares?" at you.

Yeah, these are the guys that got themselves brainwashed by reapers, right?

Mix that idiocy with a Halo array and... fun times.

Jumpers, are you smart enough to answer this?
If you think that the answer is 50%, you need to level up your int.

Wrong thread?

How dangerous is Resident Evil as a first jump? Is living in the Hive like a Neet because of the shit going on on the surface a decent survival strategy?

But they had the best class aesthetics. Them scrapping Cerberus being
indoctrinated in ME3 for 'lol we're just evil' was a travesty.

It's not what you think, as it's not 2/4, but 2/3

This is the shitposting thread, no?

75%

Are you sure? Because I got 1/3

But ME3 made it very clear that the Illusive Man was indoctrinated.

On the one hand, the Reapers have stacked the deck so hard that literally virtually all technology in the galaxy is shittier versions of their own, or dependant on the warp gates they understand better than anyone else.

On the other hand, Cerberus is run by a man who decided to stitch Reapertech into his own skin out of the belief it would give him an advantage in controlling Reapers.

Anyone have a list of berserker forms and powers?

Oh... Frick, I forgot about that. Yeah, it is that.

It's a simple 2*2 table:

H/H H/T
T/H T/T

You already know it's not T/T, so that leaves three solutions.

Bayes rule: p(a|b) = p(b|a)p(a)/p(b)
a = "both are heads"
b = "at least one is head"
p(b|a) = 1
p(a) = 1/4
p(b) = 3/4
p(a|b) = 1/3

Nah in one of the comics it's shown that a bit of reaper tech got into him from a weird obelisk on Shanxi when he was fighting Saren's brother. It's also how Saren got indoctrinated IIRC.

You gonna make a jump for this?

>Fair Coin Flip jump
What would the origins be?

But the optimal build is already there.

Vague trick questions aren't a measure of intelligence.