Seriously, the bullying against Indian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Indian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Indians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Indian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Brits or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country?

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they don't have designated shitting streets. (Yet.)

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

I think you’ve mistaken this board for your desigated shitting street, but hey, it happens when you’re pajeet.

Also, nice b8 m8, I give it 3/7

Sab Indians ek saath milkar is thread pe jawaab de!

germans and british dont shit in the streets

Oh and u stinky pajeets are the worlds biggest rapists too.

nice b8

I agree we must aid our third world brothers

please gib all the help you can 1abhe

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1abhe

Idiots repeat idiots. It's nothing personal desu

go shit somewhere else you professional shill

everyone shits on everyone

fuck off back to your shitting street if you're such a delicate pajeet

POO

Flags please you useless fucking mods

Germans are former Hitlers and the Brits have shitty teeth and are about to raped out hte ass by islam . . Go cry more fucking Pajeet Faggot what fucking site do you think you're on ? little bitch .

Gp shill some XVG or Bazingacoin

>Why not bully Brits or Germans?
Because they have a working toilet system and use them.
Indians on the other hand (even though being a former british colony) are not interested in toilets. If you give them a toilet they build a shrine around it instead of using it. Designated shitting areas are nothing to be proud of. Your country is in such a deep shit (pun intended) that you need to sort all of your shit (again) out in order to be taken seriously.

Please, just use a fucking toilet.

stop shilling the shit out of shitty shitcoins

>caring what other people on the board think about you

>he didn’t buy bzc

white people are Madarchods who marry sluts and their women are not ashamed to wear bikini infront of their children. Atleast we Indians have great culture behind us.

Look Pajeet, I'm a German. I use a toilet and I drive a nice car on streets made of asphalt. Thinking Pajeets and Germans are on a remotely compareable level is enough to verify how degenerated you and your unsanitary compatriots are.

wowowow hold it, so there are actual real indians on this board? Thought the pajeet joke was just a joke for a scam or shitcoin by usually a white person

LMAO, this is great. Anyone of you newfags even know how pajeet started?

>you newfags

Pajeets have great culture. Top kek