Who here /staking/? This isn't a shill thread, we transcended price for tech. This our thread just for us...

Who here /staking/? This isn't a shill thread, we transcended price for tech. This our thread just for us, a place to chill and meme; No nODN's allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXUBELNZsk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

40k coins, staking around 20 ODN a day. It's more then the expected 10% return a year atm.

how do I stake this? just leave it in the wallet? currently got 20k on cryptopia

Reporting! Feeling really comfy staking, ignoring all the FUD, and just accumulating more whenever I get paid.

You need to move it to your own wallet and just wait for a connection.

I am staking 16k, going slow desu

do I have to be online at all times?

Yeah, it needs to be online. The linux wallet should be straightforward to configure on a raspi.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXUBELNZsk4

thank you sir

First post that everyone is polite lol

Reminder to all here that if you see unwarranted ODN fud, post this pic in response.

What is a realistic price for ODN within the next few months? Anything big happening?

Someone email Snowden for an endorsement when Glass gets released

11,5k staking poorfag here

Realistic price is hard to say, but can say for sure the current market cap is really really low for a platform token that actually has a use case, and will be releasing products soon.

Once ODN messenger gets released, and ODN gets accepted on larger exchange that isn't cryptopia, we will see less price manipulation.

Reminder that ODN has both syscoin founder and monero founder as technical advisors. Can't go wrong with the product, only a matter of time.

Thanks for the info user.

the question is WHEN. I am actually thinking about selling for a while desu. this does NOTHING as long as it is on shitopia and nothing else is to be expected when there is no upcoming news.

>muh want to have working product first, we are so special we need to be different than anybody else, so we wait another year before we add ourselves in a useful exchange to frustrate as many investors as possible

if you are currently holding ODN you are missing out like hell in the biggest bull market of all time due to some bad decisions of the dev team. no matter how good your product is, nobody will buy it there or know it.

I make my money on shitcoins and funnel the profits into projects I actually care about.

I agree that a larger exchange is much needed, but you gotta remember that a lot of larger exchanges have pretty high standards for listing.

It's been about 6 months since presale/ico, give the ODN team some more time. Once their product is out of beta and released, getting it on larger exchanges like Binance is only a matter of time.

In the meantime, don't be afraid to diversify your holdings if needed. I personally have a decent amount invested in Obsidian, but not enough that I can't get gains anywhere else if Obsidian takes time to really move up in market cap.

ODN is only like 15% of my portfolio, but still I have the feeling it is wasted if it is just sitting forever without moving. But well, can't really complain since I bought in at 0.22$.

The early bird catches the worm. I'll just stake and wait until it happens.

This!