Imagine having 0 XLM

You bought some, right?

>comfy as fuck right now

Poorfag. Only got 1k user. Hope I can catch a dip in the middle of the month. If not, I'll just keep stacking kcs and eth

I only have 5k I hope I make it

>tfw only 200 coins

i should've went all in with my xrp profits

All-in.

I sold at 4500

300 stellar that's all I could get together.

Bought 20k two weeks ago for fun and giggles (and because of the logo). I should have gotten 200k instead...

3k just in case.

I had 4,5k XLM bought @950 sat and i thought i'd just held them till they've 10x'd and pay my debts in a time frame of 2 months. Well, of course i tried day trading and swinging and no i hold 0 of these motherfuckers. At least my initial investment is not on a loss.

I bought some and 1 hour later it's on the news.

>day trading with long term hodl coins

I bought in at $0.06 and sold at $0.18 can someone kill me

Why, you got a whopping 300% win

>Imagine having 0 XLM

I got about 1k for free in an airdrop in june?

Haha what don't you understand about long term hodls

welp that's gonna be 1 - 2 k $ soon

is 4k xlm enough lads?

nah sold it all for req

It's nice to wake up and see a 40% rise during the night.

900 here. Should I buy more?

Bought at 5 cents sold at 3 cents.

>mfw

To make matters worse that amount was about $400 dollars at the time... you do the maths.

J U S T

lol i traded my LTC for XLM 3 days ago and its mooned. bought LTC at 90 and it mooned 3 days later.

am i doing good or the universe just rewarding me for how autistic i am and felt bad

WILL IT MOON NOW; AFTER THIS DIP??

Ay lmao well at least i feel better for selling my stack before the moon today

i dont think ive ever said “kys” on ther interweb before

have 18.5k @ 1550 sats, wish i bought more or held my bags when it was 600 sats.

Oh well, still up x3 from when I bought in so cant complain too much.

The real question is, how high will this bad boy go, and will it dump? If it follows XRP history it should be quite stable hopefully

>be me
>put some savings into btc
>savings grow
>excited, put some earning into this cheapo coin xlm
>btc down, move everything into xlm, have 14000
>xlm going nowhere
>split everything into MCO, WABI, BRD, NEO
>2018.jpg
>feelsbadman if I just hodl I'd have about 1.1btc (probably more since xlm is still climbing) but here I am left with a meager .3btc

Why is this shit in freefall right now?

>only 700 XLM
>bought in at $0.03

Shame i'm in the middle of buying a house or I would've went in more.

>TFW ONLY 20K

kill me

>free fall
It was like .50$ yesterday, are you stupid?

shit happens, you will hit the jackpoint eventually, learn to hodl

It was just 80 cents tho

INSIDE CANDLE BOYS MOON IMMINENT

REFUELING IN ORBIT, ABOUT TO MAKE AN ESCAPE TRAJECTORY

Daytraded 4.5k into 4k
It hurts but the fact that I didn't all in on xlm hurts so much more

yea there's a saying "never regret profit" which is just a fancier "dont look a gift horse in the mouth". dont get me wrong I'm grateful but that feeling that -if you'd just do nothing,you'd be comfy now- isn't great.

Please englighten me on what an inside candle is

I lost 10k daytrading to "increase" my stack

lets say you have a really big red candle (bad)
when you have a small green candle (good) inside of the bad candle, it's an indicator that the price is about to break out again

In my last trade I lost 9k Stellar. Luckily I'm still 20x up or something.

when do i sell? my hands are trurning into jelly

When it goes +1$

I think we all learned the lesson here

I bought 42k lumens at 1200 satoshi. Sold at 1500.
I wanna die.

when fairX lunches

And that is hwen? Thinking of dumping my FUN for some more before we breakout past $1

Bar the entire market crashing, there isn't going to be a point where you need to sell before $10. We're going to go up constantly until then, with corrections being smaller and shorter than increases in price all the way up until $10. Unless you trust yourself swing trading, or have other places where you think your money will grow more, there's no reason not to just hold on until it hits maximum market impact, or a competitor offers more.

Just take profits as you go and enjoy your life.

> imagine having 0 xlm right now?

imagine being that fucking stupid!

When all the people who bought Ripple finally DYOR and realize their terrible error, and rotate their funds into Stellar because they still believe in the "partnered with banks" meme... I can't imagine the price multiplier

I just put a whole bunch into XLM and I think I got in too late. Should I sell it all into TRX (Tron)?

The most insane thing about this is that it's not even much of an exaggeration. Only a complete crypto winter or some other catastrophic failure could make XLM not hit 5$+ now

kek, I'd imagine most of them will keep holding and being smug about it for at least a few days

> Imagine having 0 XLM.

No, i'd kill myself

DIP WHEN

>5k

You will have $50k in Q1 user. Fuel enough for your last moon-mission. Good luck.

right now.
get in.

q1 i think

What if it fell?

Poor fag here with 0 Stellars.
Should I drop 100$ into this or into icx/ven?

Whale's are up boys, they're suppressing the price

hodl and wait for opportunity

I woke up just in time to cancel my .65 sell limit I set last night. Unbelievable the velocity this thing is picking up.

It's not too late to buy back in and just take the loss you'll make it up on games. Teeka himself did this 3 weeks ago

Please can someone buy my 50 Stellar. $100 each. I need to buy myself an oboe.

I've learned to appreciate the whales. I was a bit unhappy when they made XLM go -40% that one day when BTC dropped, but they're also keeping the price stable. That's better for XLM and all of us in the long run.

How many XLM will pic related take to quit her job as a backpage hooker and be my valentine

Regret not getting more XLM earlier. 44k though still feeling comfy af.

I just bought 11k lumens right now, not expecting lambos since im late as fuck but this better not have been a mistake

M2 m8. Feels good but bad at the same time.

I'm betting that it won't stop climbing until fairx opening.
then it will have a final pnd on the hype wave when it goes live and people will see it working and will remain stable after that

Made 20k swing trading. Don't know how anyone can fuck that up.

Are you Australian?

Bought 40k xlm, scalped another 40k. Feels so good bros. Havent been scalping this run desu, not enough dips.

55k at .11 cents,
my brother has 125k at .6 cents

gg boys

WHEN SHOULD I SELL THIS ISNT GOING TO DROP

Not until it hits $10 at least

I tried to ride a shitcoin pump and got dumped on.

Who's ready for the next imminent pump

0.8 confirmed

ez

Lol cindicator?

>imagine your shock
>ITS A URHONO!!

I sold 5k at 1200 sats, bro. I did this to get into...wait for it...ZClassic at 680k sats... Shoot me.

1.2 k XLM

This is my foundation. My fuelling station. I love this coin.

Of course

>selling XLM
>ever
You are doing it wrong

I'm poor af so I only have 20 XLM, bought at 0.00077700 eth.

How long until I'm a billionaire

I also only have 700... I split between ADA, REQ and XLM and now I wish I had gone all in on XLm. Ah well.

No dumbass hodl. Havent you read ANY thread here about XLM? It's easily gonna hit 1$ this month and 5$ EOY. HODL you weak cuck

Sorry man, didn't mean to be a dick. Was it verge?
Cindicators been good for me. I doubled my stack after buying in during the PBC alert.

only got 2.2k

Is it too late to put in more of my LTC? I got another 7 LTC sitting around doing jack shit.

Should I sell all my ADA and buy more XLM?

was wondering the same desu

should have sold the minute after charlie exited, he knows that ltc has no future

top 3 this month
check them