Fuck you. If you didnt block poli payments I would've bought more xrp and xlm

Fuck you. If you didnt block poli payments I would've bought more xrp and xlm

Banks are scared.

Just use Bpay user. I know the wait time is trash, but if you just do it ahead of time and have your money sitting in the exchange ready to go, then it all works out in the end.

Since when? I'm with Commonwealth and they have always been fine with poli.

Since like last week. BTC Market had a real shitshow where POLI refunded hundreds of payments and people got to keep their coins

Big 4 blocking crypto transactions apparently. When forced to discuss it said "We're allowed to"

But we're protecting you user. PoLi is dangerous, do you know you're entering your bank informating on Australia Post's site? And do you even know what these bitcorn things are that you're buying are? Don't you remember all the times we've helped you reversing charges to scammers online? We help you user. You need us.

Just to add, anyone know if they're blocking BPAY?

When I spoke to nab about this they reckoned they didn't red flag it and blamed btc markets...

Seems to be working... for now. I'm just getting scared I won't be able to withdraw when it's time to...

No

They're not blocking it or you don't know?

australian banks have an effective reserve rate of 3%. This is a money multiplier of 33x.

If you reduced the banks lending power by $33,000,000 for each $1,000,000 that goes into Crypto, would you try and stop it?

Mine went through on BTC Markets. Sent it yesterday.

This is me right now.

I would have bought more xlm over the xmas dip, only a few days ago did i realise btcmarkets was still doing bpay. Got $500 but missed the moons. Bought some trx and crossing my fingers.

Ive been withdrawing from BtcMarkets with no problem. Takes a few business days but eventually gets through.

I just need to let them know that I'm going to be increasing their lending power by 3300x by letting me invest in crypto for a year...

Are they banning crypto? What is happening

to be honest its probably wise to make it more difficult for the unwashed hordes to be pouring money into the market when its this inflated. as unlikely as it might seem at the moment it could be like a Pyramid Building Society event on a national scale

Would hate to see myself reach 100k total worth and Commonwealth block my withdrawal.

if people wanted financial advice they will hire someone. a supermarket doesnt stop an obese person from buying unhealthy food does it?

I'd just like to cash out to my bank account and pay my tax. Fuck it, the ATO can see my Bittrex transactions for the past year. I've got nothing to hide, just a shitload of tax to pay.

Use a foreign bank

you retards who use poli realize that by using poli, you lose any liability protections on your account, right?

dumb fucks

bpay yhou fucking idiors

Did a Poli with CBA yesterday, worked fine

Yeah, but that's because they're profiting from their addiction. The banks aren't because you're pulling money from them.

Just be thankful, the more they pull this shit, the more people will hate them and they'll just get broken up.

>he doesn't have a foreign bank account